4/26 Build Week

OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
I’m seeing trucks on other build weeks just showing up at their dealers even though the Ford tracker doesn’t say built/released yet.
I'm seeing the same thing. I don't know what to believe anymore
Sponsored

Pete6114

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 2023 Lincoln Aviator
Occupation
Retired Ford employee
Just as Pioneer indicated, there are always employees working to during shutdowns when they had stockpiled vehicles during my time at ford (40 years) to make the repairs/installation or replacement of defective of parts. I'd bet my left nut on them installing chips and shipping them during those shutdowns.

UNIKRN150

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pinto SE 4x4
Order date 3/22 and received my VIN on 3/26. Window sticker was produced on 4/16.

My dealer showed April 26th build date, then May 9th with ETA to dealer on. May 21. My Truck will be built at the Kansas city plant which is currently shut down trough week of May 24th.

The vehicle tracker shows that ETA to dealer is still May 21, but that is not possible due to shut down. I am hoping that they will resume production soon. My dealer says Ford is prioritizing Retail orders over dealer stock. Hoping my truck will not be sitting on a lot somewhere either.

XLT 302A 2.7 Antimaterblue.
Here's a good example of the chaos.

I ordered mine 2 days before you. The Ford received the order the day after you.

I didn't get a VIN# for 3 weeks with a build date of June 7th.

No window sticker yet.

Fairly similar truck.... go figure.

RidingHi

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 lariat, Bronze Fire, Super Cab, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport, Long Beach Red
Occupation
Retired

maverick

First Name
Mav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Looks like my dealer uses palsapp. With the lack up updates from the Ford tracker, this will likely be my new "source of truth".

tracker.JPG
I've looked mine up too Roady and I get the same info:

Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week 1620478611411

Something else to keep an eye on!

Sponsored

jperry5835

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid Platinum
Mullinax Ford in Apopka.
I was curious about this myself, I am in Lakeland area but ended up buying out of state to find a dealer willing to work on the price that actually had allocation available.

RidingHi

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 lariat, Bronze Fire, Super Cab, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport, Long Beach Red
Occupation
Retired
I was curious about this myself, I am in Lakeland area but ended up buying out of state to find a dealer willing to work on the price that actually had allocation available.
Mullinex was pretty easy to deal with. They were wiling to work on the price. I got 6K off the sticker before discounts. If my truck is delivered by the eta of 4/21 I’ll be able to take advantage of an additional 2k in Incentives( financing etc.). Allocations available same day of order.

Drufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lead Foot Lariat
I've looked mine up too Roady and I get the same info:

1620478611411.png

Something else to keep an eye on!
I wouldn't rely on that. Mine says pending, but so do a few trucks that my dealer has in stock too! I put their VINs in there to see what it said.

• Haha
Reactions: Ron

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
I wouldn't rely on that. Mine says pending, but so do a few trucks that my dealer has in stock too! I put their VINs in there to see what it said.
Good catch. Same for my dealer also.

Sponsored

RayRay

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT SPORT SCAB 302A 2.7
Just as Pioneer indicated, there are always employees working to during shutdowns when they had stockpiled vehicles during my time at ford (40 years) to make the repairs/installation or replacement of defective of parts. I'd bet my left nut on them installing chips and shipping them during those shutdowns.
I hope your right.
Mine has an ETA of May 19 but won’t be holding my breath.

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Has anyone seen information or a link that tells people how they can find out the invoice price of a vehicle?