First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
factory worker
This was what Pioneer showed for my truck a few days ago.
Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week 1620433391064

No wheel liners, but it is getting a spray bed liner. I'm assuming that's what "Sent Offsite" indicates. The Ramp 59, my understanding is that is the staging area for loading out. Either by rail or by truck, they all eventually get staged in 59. For my truck, per the window sticker, its Convoy, so it should be shipped via a truck.

I text'd my dealer earlier today and asked if they had any indication of any pending deliveries and they said they didn't. They just still show the same ETA of May 12th.

Seeing a few here getting their trucks delivered that were produced in the past couple of weeks does give me a sliver of hope that my truck may get delivered before my birthday on the 14th.

Heck, Ford if you are listening...if its ready, just tell me. I'll save you the time to deliver it...I'll jump on a plane first thing in the morning and I'll drive that beast home myself!
Sponsored

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
I live in Central Florida, my ETA is the same as you, between the 15th and the 21st. My order is for Lariat 502A. Max tow, Spray in bedliner and wheel liners. My salesman said it was produced on 4/23. On the window sticker it indicates ramp one as CH29. Might beheading south at same time.
Yesterday I stated a theory that our trucks are built and just waiting on enough trucks to ship out to a region. If there's any sort of process that Ford follows, all us Florida folks should be getting deliver the same week. My ETA is 13th-19th. Assuming all of our trucks have been fully built, I gotta think we'll all get delivery within a week of each other.
This was what Pioneer showed for my truck a few days ago.
1620433391064.png

No wheel liners, but it is getting a spray bed liner. I'm assuming that's what "Sent Offsite" indicates. The Ramp 59, my understanding is that is the staging area for loading out. Either by rail or by truck, they all eventually get staged in 59. For my truck, per the window sticker, its Convoy, so it should be shipped via a truck.

I text'd my dealer earlier today and asked if they had any indication of any pending deliveries and they said they didn't. They just still show the same ETA of May 12th.

Seeing a few here getting their trucks delivered that were produced in the past couple of weeks does give me a sliver of hope that my truck may get delivered before my birthday on the 14th.

Heck, Ford if you are listening...if its ready, just tell me. I'll save you the time to deliver it...I'll jump on a plane first thing in the morning and I'll drive that beast home myself!
Well you're super close to the the plant. I imagine Indiana deliveries don't take a lot of time.

Niterider

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
factory worker
Well you're super close to the the plant. I imagine Indiana deliveries don't take a lot of time.
According to Google Maps...its about a 5 and a half hour drive to Dearborn if I wanted to show up on Ford's doorstep.

Ron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150, Soon to be 2021 hybrid
I'm surprisingly only 13.5 hrs. But Id gladly fly up there and drive home. Was somewhat disappointed when I ordered to find out you can't get a proper factory tour and drive your own truck home... Thought it might be a cool break in /trip

Niterider

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
factory worker
I'm surprisingly only 13.5 hrs. But Id gladly fly up there and drive home. Was somewhat disappointed when I ordered to find out you can't get a proper factory tour and drive your own truck home... Thought it might be a cool break in /trip
Oh, I would definitely go if they would offer a tour and then "here are your key fobs".

But with COVID still kinda a thing, they probably are still a bit hesitant on just letting anyone walk in the factories.

Sponsored

Ron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Oh, I would definitely go if they would offer a tour and then "here are your key fobs".

But with COVID still kinda a thing, they probably are still a bit hesitant on just letting anyone walk in the factories.
Ill wear a mask if I must. Lol. I work in a crazy busy covid test / urgent clinic. I'm used to it.
I wouldn't mind if it was just to avoid the shipping time and that ridiculous D&D $.... , Id come up just to see the facilities, drive around and enjoy the long trip home.

Niterider

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
factory worker
Ill wear a mask if I must. Lol. I work in a crazy busy covid test / urgent clinic. I'm used to it.
I wouldn't mind if it was just to avoid the shipping time and that ridiculous D&D $.... , Id come up just to see the facilities, drive around and enjoy the long trip home.
I’ve had both shots and I’d also wear a mask...heck, I’d wear a full hazmat suit if it meant that I’d be getting my truck afterwards.

I have a lot of people that know I’m getting a new truck, but only a few actually know that it’s the hybrid. And those who know REALLY want to see it in action. This is a big step forward. A full EV truck would be nice, but it’s just not practical for the rural communities just yet. Soon though...

OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
I live in Central Florida, my ETA is the same as you, between the 15th and the 21st. My order is for Lariat 502A. Max tow, Spray in bedliner and wheel liners. My salesman said it was produced on 4/23. On the window sticker it indicates ramp one as CH29. Might beheading south at same time.
My car is getting delivered to southwest Florida. Maybe our trucks will ride together on the trailer lol

OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
What's your ETA and current? Production and mid late May?
Ordered 3/11, produced April 29, ETA is May 21. My status as of this morning per pioneer was "in production/produced". No ramp 59 or anything. Window sticker hasn't changed since my build day.

Sponsored

Ron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I’ve had both shots and I’d also wear a mask...heck, I’d wear a full hazmat suit if it meant that I’d be getting my truck afterwards.

I have a lot of people that know I’m getting a new truck, but only a few actually know that it’s the hybrid. And those who know REALLY want to see it in action. This is a big step forward. A full EV truck would be nice, but it’s just not practical for the rural communities just yet. Soon though...
I agree, I actually considered waiting on that EV truck,... for just a second but that's just a step too far for me... I live in the mud/woods, occasionally taking long trips and I don't like to stop.. I'll let them get the bugs out of all that before I get one.

mattchops

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
I’m seeing trucks on other build weeks just showing up at their dealers even though the Ford tracker doesn’t say built/released yet.

Knickell

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda Protege, Ford F-150
What dealer do you go with if you don’t mind my asking?

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
It doesn't seem like palsapp tracked any trucks that were delivered to my dealer. Anyone aware of another company that ships the trucks?

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
Looks like my dealer uses palsapp. With the lack up updates from the Ford tracker, this will likely be my new "source of truth".

Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week tracker.JPG
Sponsored