First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
Ya know I just want to drop a thank you to you guys participating in this thread. You have been my support group for the last several weeks. The information that you have been sharing has been helpful beyond words. Thanks again and here's to hoping we get our trucks soon.

jperry5835

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid Platinum
Ya know I just want to drop a thank you to you guys participating in this thread. You have been my support group for the last several weeks. The information that you have been sharing has been helpful beyond words. Thanks again and here's to hoping we get our trucks soon.
Its been good for me too, we are all in this together

Sponsored

shtraver

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 f150 FX4, 2021 f150 lariat sport 5L
Where did you get this data? As I understand it’s not available in Canada.
It's not available in Canada, check out Pioneer on the f150forum.com and he has inside access and it able to check status if you have a vin and order number

Reactions: bgo
OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
We're all stuck in this "in production" purgatory together.

Diceman

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Hybrid, Rapid Red, 6.5 bed
Occupation
Retired US Navy, retired manufacturing
My dealer has been really honest and straightforward with me, and he said a lot of the time Ford doesn't communicate properly with dealerships about the vehicles they'll be getting. He added that all too often vehicles just arrive at his dealership with no notice that the vehicles were being transported. Apparently Ford has always operated this way, but hopefully the problems seen from the 2021 delivery cycle will cause the CEO that took over right before COVID to change things.
Yeah my salesman told me right off the bat a normal year it would be 8-10 weeks but this isn’t a normal year so he said he had no idea and GUESSED 4-5 months but it to count on that.

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Heads up for you guys. I tried finding out how far out Line-x was scheduled in my area, and it turns out they aren't even taking appointments! I'm going to see if I can find another location a farther away, and see if I have any luck.

Also, wheels and tires are in short supply too. I bought rims yesterday, and today I got a call that the rims I selected are out of stock. If you guys plan on getting after market wheels and tires, then I suggest you order now.

maverick

First Name
Mav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
The date at the bottom of my window sticker changed to today's date (05/07/2021). Before today it was the date at the bottom was my build date (04/30/2021). No change on the tracker (yet)

Sponsored

OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
Heads up for you guys. I tried finding out how far out Line-x was scheduled in my area, and it turns out they aren't even taking appointments! I'm going to see if I can find another location a farther away, and see if I have any luck.

Also, wheels and tires are in short supply too. I bought rims yesterday, and today I got a call that the rims I selected are out of stock. If you guys plan on getting after market wheels and tires, then I suggest you order now.
The line x in my area isn't taking appointments either.

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
The date at the bottom of my window sticker changed to today's date (05/07/2021). Before today it was the date at the bottom was my build date (04/30/2021). No change on the tracker (yet)
Maverick, this is normal. The window sticker will update I believe weekly even if there are no changes.

Bocephus87

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F250, 2019 Ranger, 2021 F150 (Pending)
Been following since March. Figure since I ordered March 22, I need to finally startup my F150 forum account lol. Spoke to my Dealer Sales Manager last Tuesday and they stated the truck I ordered was "Produced" on 4/27. I suppose this means I belong to this thread now!

This Monday the Salesman called to tell me the ETA was for 5/25. I got my VIN during that last conversation and checked the online tracker where it says "In-Production" still. While I'm still betting on a July/August delivery, it's sounding optimistic for a quicker delivery lately.

What's interesting is the Ford Tracker still wont load my Window Sticker, but the Site Tracker here has no problem. Curious if my truck is listed as "Produced" internally and just not reflected in the Trackers due to Bed Liner and Wheel Well Liners optioned. (I didn't know better). Either way, my current 6.2 treats me better than I treat it.

Looking forward to being more active here. Gonna be a fun change from the F250s I'm use to.
**Edited to correct some timelines**

Last edited:

mattchops

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
To my knowledge the dealer is installing in, someone told me thats what *accy* means on your window sticker. But not 100% sure.
Mine says that as well and it's getting done at the factory unfortunately

RidingHi

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 lariat, Bronze Fire, Super Cab, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport, Long Beach Red
Occupation
Retired
1620402593882.png

This is my status as of this morning. I don't even have movement to Ramp 59, I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing.

Lariat 501A, Max Tow, interior work surface, B&O non-unleashed, no wheel liners and no bedspray.
1620402593882.png

This is my status as of this morning. I don't even have movement to Ramp 59, I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing.

Lariat 501A, Max Tow, interior work surface, B&O non-unleashed, no wheel liners and no bedspray.
I live in Central Florida, my ETA is the same as you, between the 15th and the 21st. My order is for Lariat 502A. Max tow, Spray in bedliner and wheel liners. My salesman said it was produced on 4/23. On the window sticker it indicates ramp one as CH29. Might beheading south at same time.
Sponsored