4/26 Build Week

mattchops

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Well just in case anybody with that knowledge answers the above post, mine shows RAMP ONE: CA02
And along the top It says ramp R....
Any thoughts about this one?
Build Day was 4/26, still showing in production no other updates. If I haven't heard anything by Monday I'll be bugging the dealer and pioneer. ETA remains 5/17
Ramp one ca02 looks like the region code for Georgia based on other window stickers I can find
Sponsored

OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
Unless your car is released or awaiting shipment, I don't think the ramp codes are anything meaningful

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Mine shows ramp RA7M but still in production since the 26th. Dealer said rail to Toronto then truck to Oshawa.

I have checked the rail as well and nothing as of yet.

Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week Screenshot_20210506-212311_Brave

OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
Mine shows ramp RA7M but still in production since the 26th. Dealer said rail to Toronto then truck to Oshawa.

Screenshot_20210506-212311_Brave.jpg
Mine shows something similar too

shtraver

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 f150 FX4, 2021 f150 lariat sport 5L
Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week 1620391470756

This is the status of my truck as of today, I'm hoping the dates on the right are a good sign. My last update had TBD on the right side (last week). Hopefully not waiting on parts but we'll see. Tracker says May 23rd end date. I don't know if I can wait much longer, been waiting since early February.

Sponsored

Pete6114

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 2023 Lincoln Aviator
Occupation
Retired Ford employee
My ETA is Supposedly 5/10 but still showing "in Production" . Dealer told me when i called for a update, that he had 2 trucks delivered overnight and both had not shown "released" till they been delivered.
I'm in Ontario. only 2.5 hours from the plant but the delivery to dealer process can take upto 5 days. Convoy's are loaded at the Plant and driven across the border to a yard. Canadian driver then takes it from there, and not necessarily the same day.

jperry5835

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid Platinum
My ETA is Supposedly 5/10 but still showing "in Production" . Dealer told me when i called for a update, that he had 2 trucks delivered overnight and both had not shown "released" till they been delivered.
I'm in Ontario. only 2.5 hours from the plant but the delivery to dealer process can take upto 5 days. Convoy's are loaded at the Plant and driven across the border to a yard. Canadian driver then takes it from there, and not necessarily the same day.
Thats interesting.... I wonder what the estimated delivery dates were for those two trucks

mattchops

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
1620391470756.png

This is the status of my truck as of today, I'm hoping the dates on the right are a good sign. My last update had TBD on the right side (last week). Hopefully not waiting on parts but we'll see. Tracker says May 23rd end date. I don't know if I can wait much longer, been waiting since early February.
Are you getting the bed liner done?

Diceman

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Hybrid, Rapid Red, 6.5 bed
Occupation
Retired US Navy, retired manufacturing
My ETA has changed twice in the last two days. Originally was 5/28 (5/5 blend date) changed on Wednesday to 6/4 and today it's 5/24. Only shows this on Ford Tracker and the tracker here still shows 6/4, still shows in production on Ford Tracker.

Sponsored

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
This is a juicy piece of information for those of us stuck in production.

Imagine XLS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda

Screenshot_20210506-212311_Brave.jpg
Mine shows something similar too
My PALSAPP status is the same too.
Could I assume our trucks have completely built? Otherwise why they give us Freight Bill #? I hope that makes sense.

maverick

First Name
Mav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
I wonder (hope?) if that is what is happening to mine. My shows as "In Production", ETA of May 11-17. My sticker says "CONVOY" for method of transport and is a Canadian order. My dealer seems to be clueless about how the ETA dates and delivery process. Still worried that my truck is sitting half built waiting for parts, but maybe there is hope.

OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
This isn't the first time someone has said this. I just hope I'm not giving myself false hope

OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
My PALSAPP status is the same too.
Could I assume our trucks have completely built? Otherwise why they give us Freight Bill #? I hope that makes sense.
I think I had a freight bill for a while
Sponsored