4/26 Build Week

NickIowa

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 2021 PB
As previously posted, my est delivery date is 5/25. With all the production issues how accurate will this be? I am curious if I should expect further delays or if Ford updates this when they know this order will be complete?

Imagine XLS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda
AFAIK, there are two status statements:

On this forum tracker we can only get 5 PRIMARY STATUS:
in order processing, in production, awaiting shipment, in transit, delivered

From Pioneer, we get more details: PRIMARY STATUS & SECONDARY STATUS
For secondary status, we will have: sent to plant, produced, released...

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
As previously posted, my est delivery date is 5/25. With all the production issues how accurate will this be? I am curious if I should expect further delays or if Ford updates this when they know this order will be complete?
Nick, to answer you're question, I think the majority of people here (as well as myself) feel the status you see on the Ford tracking website is NOT accurate. It's still entirely possible you could receive your truck on or before the ETA, but the tracker is not accurately reporting the tens of thousands of trucks being half built and sent to a parking lot awaiting completion. Hope that helps.

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
My status on the forum tracker has changed to "AWAITING SHIPMENT" around 3 days ago. ETA is 2021-5-16.
I contacted with Pioneer, his answer on 2021-04-29 21:00pm:
1620047172124.png

But my dealer emailed me 3 days ago and said there is no ETA due to chips shortage.
Ah CRAP! From what I have been able to gather, it seems that shipments to Canada take a while, so if you don't get a secondary status of "released" in the next few days, I am doubtful that your truck will meet or come earlier than the ETA for delivery. If I recall correctly, you're not waiting on bed liners or wheel wells, so any extended delay you have will indicate that all of us with no bed liner or wheel well will experience similar delays. Let's all hope that your truck is shipped this week!

Sponsored

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Toyota 4Runner
My build from last week showing Est. Delivery of June 14 to San Diego, CA.

Dave55N

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 highlander, 2007 Ranger
Canadian order here… tracker on this site states ETA of June 13. Dealer is telling me June 10-13. He did tell me that people with “TBD” for a date are the ones who get delayed from the chip shortage and the like… Glad I’m not in that boat!

Diceman

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Hybrid, Rapid Red, 6.5 bed
Occupation
Retired US Navy, retired manufacturing
Salesman is telling me week of 5/24, which would be great but I have my doubts. I'm thinking I'll be in RAMP 59 HELL. Wheel well liners, spray in bed, full recline seats, work station I'd rather they not even start it if they can't finish it as a few others have said.

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
I don't know guys......Tomorrow will be a week with no change to the tracker. I feel it's almost certain that my build is stuck in parking lot purgatory. I have a text into my dealer, will report back when I hear.

jperry5835

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid Platinum
I don't know guys......Tomorrow will be a week with no change to the tracker. I feel it's almost certain that my build is stuck in parking lot purgatory. I have a text into my dealer, will report back when I hear.
I think I am in the same situation, I contacted my dealer Friday and was told it was sitting waiting for a part. Then saturday the tracker updated with the end date of 5/30. While it is possible Ford is expecting a shipment of parts, I think its more likely the tracker is simply following some predetermied programming for timing and doesn't really mean anything in todays times.

Sponsored

Diceman

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Hybrid, Rapid Red, 6.5 bed
Occupation
Retired US Navy, retired manufacturing
I have a blend date of 5/5 but only ordered on 3/9 so I haven't waited anywhere near lots of others have, I think I'll end up in the Ramp 59 purgatory with all the options I ordered that will need semiconductors. I told the wife when I ordered that it would probably be June/July before I got it. Salesman told me when I ordered he had no clue this year how long it would be. I have an ETA of 5/28 but I'm not getting my hopes up.

mattchops

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
I did see over on the other forum that a lot of trucks built during our week went to ramp 59 for parts, but that they did have end dates mid-May on them for the ramp 59 status, so hopefully we won't be waiting as long as some others unfortunately have.

ryanc111

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Leadfoot Powerboost
I have a 4/27 build date and showing In Production. I also have an ETA End Date of 6/11. Taking a look at the XML code I saw today that I also have an ETA Start Date of 6/5. Based on what I've seen it is implying that the truck could show up at the dealer at any time between 6/5 and 6/11.

That being said, all of the dates provided by Ford are similar to a Colorado weather forecast. I don't care how much snow they are predicting, I'll believe it once its on the ground. :p

Ron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150, Soon to be 2021 hybrid
https://shop.ford.com/aemservices/s...=BP2.*&vin=1FTFW1ED0MFB12345&orderNumber=1234

Saw this on one of the old posts somewhere long ago and had saved it. Just found it. Hard to decipher...Doesn't show anything super helpful on my truck that I can tell, but may be worth checking or could show updated info before the main tracker does. You just copy & put YOUR VIN number and YOUR order numbers in place of the existing
Thoughts?!?

texag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Silverado
Right....but there have been some that actually have received their trucks. Did their status stay in production until the very end and then just change to "delivered" or did the tracker report correctly and the status change to "built" and "shipped"?
Mine went from produced to in transit when it got loaded onto a train. Just updated again last night to
Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week 4F3B3CD2-942B-4F5E-ACAB-D53677DF36DD
Sponsored