First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150, 2023 Ford Mach-E4x
Occupation
Engineer
I also have an ETA now on the forum tracker. 5/11... hope that's realistic!!
Sponsored

maverick

First Name
Mav
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Had a build date of 4/30, this morning the "ETA End Date" on the tracker from this site changed to "2021-05-17". Is that the ETA of when the truck should be at the dealer? My primary status still shows "In Production".

Imagine XLS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda
I did not get the ETA on Forum Tracker, although it shows my status is AWAITING SHIPMENT
-------------------------
Update:
after breakfast, Forum Tracker gives me the ETA end date on 2021-05-16, Status is AWAITING SHIPMENT

Last edited:

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Update for the crew here. My build date was the 28th, and now I have an estimated delivery date of May 19th. It looks like a lot of us are getting our estimated delivery dates, so it certainly looks like things are picking up! LET'S GO!!!

OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
Ive now got eta end date 5/17 on Forum tracker and arrives at dealership in 16 days on Ford tracker!!! Still remains "In-Production" on Ford tracker. I don't know if you can stand by these updates but pretty excited ?
What was your build day?

Sponsored

cool rod

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost Platinum, 2013 Mustang
Update for the crew here. My build date was the 28th, and now I have an estimated delivery date of May 19th. It looks like a lot of us are getting our estimated delivery dates, so it certainly looks like things are picking up! LET'S GO!!!
Yep, me too. Build date 4/30, and today an estimated delivery date on both trackers of 5/27. Finally the end of the tunnel might be in sight.?

OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
I ordered 3/11, built 4/29 and today it shows estimated dealer delivery date of 5/21 per official Ford tracker. That's quite a fast pace so I'm cautiously optimistic at this point. Official Ford tracker still shows in production. So does forum tracker

OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
Great news everyone! Mine was 4/26 build.
The only reason I'm skeptical is because ours still say in production so how can they give us an estimated delivery date?. Maybe it'll change to built or awaiting shipment sometime this weekend. That would give me a lot more confidence

Ron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150, Soon to be 2021 hybrid
The only reason I'm skeptical is because ours still say in production so how can they give us an estimated delivery date?. Maybe it'll change to built or awaiting shipment sometime this weekend. That would give me a lot more confidence
Same here.! I already had an email sent out to the dealer for update. If he sends it to me I'll see what the real tracking says

Sponsored

F150 Voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Paint Horse
@F150 Voodoo It's just a error in the way the website is displaying it. If you bring up the blank one, and you click and drag your mouse (if you are using a PC), in the blank space, you can see there is text in the box.

Example:
pdferror.JPG

Like I said, just a display error. If you are using Chrome, you can right click the ghosted text and actually see what it says.

Example:
snip.JPG

Thank you I did this and saw the information highlighted. Thanks for the help.

OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
Same here.! I already had an email sent out to the dealer for update. If he sends it to me I'll see what the real tracking says
Now both trackers say "in production" and theres no ETA. I'm just gonna try to stop checking until monday or tuesday. This is too much for my heart lol

Ford4Ever

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Taurus SEL AWD, 21 F150 Lariat 502a
My build popped up with an ETA of 7 June this morning on a 30 April BLEND. Not bad for a 5 March order but makes me feel even worse for those who have been waiting way longer.

Diceman

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Hybrid, Rapid Red, 6.5 bed
Occupation
Retired US Navy, retired manufacturing
Ordered on 3/9
original build date 4/19
2nd build date 5/3 actually started 4/28
tracker showing 5/28 ETA
Hope it happens like this but I don't want to get my hopes up, I put a lot of options on my Platinum that have caused delays according to others.
Sponsored