4/26 Build Week

OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
I have no idea if "awaiting shipment" means my truck has been built completely.
I hope it is, and Pioneer said it should be...
I don't see where else it would need to be shipped except to your dealer. You may be a unicorn, that's the fastest I've seen a truck go from built to awaiting shipment. Hopefully the shutdowns means there are enough chips for trucks being built this week
Sponsored

Pete6114

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 2023 Lincoln Aviator
Occupation
Retired Ford employee
It's being sent to the company that sprays in bedliners or installs wheel well liners
It's already back from the Body-Company, which is likely the off-site place the spray is done. Already back on ramp 59 where mine sits. Opps...responded to the wrong guy.

mattchops

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Mine is supposed to be built today (4/30). A few things that changed on my window sticker that weren't there yesterday, is the ship to & through addresses and the ramp one code. The ship through address is the liner installer, I believe.

Yesterday it was cc59, which is Michigan I think, now it's the code for TX where I live.

Date on the bottom changed to today's date, as well.

Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week Screen Shot 2021-04-30 at 9.06.36 AM

Last edited:
OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
Mine is supposed to be built today. A few things that changed on my window sticker that weren't there yesterday, is the ship to & through addresses and the ramp one code. The ship through address is the liner installer, I believe.

Yesterday it was cc59, which is Michigan I think, now it's the code for TX where I live.

Date on the bottom changed to today's date, as well.

View attachment 15595
When was yours built?

Sponsored

Imagine XLS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda
One more change:
on the tracker, my "Primary Status" changed to "Awaiting Shipment", ETA is still 1990-01-01

OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
One more change:
on the tracker, my "Primary Status" changed to "Awaiting Shipment", ETA is still 1990-01-01
My production date disappeared from the forums tracker. It used to say yesterday, which was my scheduled build date. Now it's empty

Broccoli Rob

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid
I see a lot more movement from this week than last. Mine was bucked last Saturday, nothing about shipping or anything on window sticker or tracker, just "In production/Produced" since Monday

Tang

First Name
David Pollitt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford f150 XLT 3.0 diesel
Occupation
Retired
My sticker says Toughbed Sprayin *ACCY and it's being done at Commerce VPC, 15200 Commerce Dr, Dearborn MI, about two miles from the Dearborn plant. That turns out to be Ground Effects LTD. The Google Earth photo shows a big building with about 75 trucks waiting to go in, but that picture is from 2019.

Bedliner NOT being done at my dealer, and I wouldn't want it done there anyway without my permission.
Saw a video on YouTube with GFX Ford bed liner, interesting.

Sponsored

F150 Voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Paint Horse
Anyone know why the Window Stickers are different from the Tracker on this website vs the one that shows up when you track your order form shop.ford.com? The one from here displays the additional options in the "Sold to and Ship to" in the bottom left as well as the "Final Assembly Plant" information to the right of the "Ramp 1" box.

Ron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150, Soon to be 2021 hybrid
Anyone know why the Window Stickers are different from the Tracker on this website vs the one that shows up when you track your order form shop.ford.com? The one from here displays the additional options in the "Sold to and Ship to" in the bottom left as well as the "Final Assembly Plant" information to the right of the "Ramp 1" box.
Mine is the exact opposite. I haven't seen any of those updates yet on this forum's tracker but they seem to come and go with each check on the Ford.com one...
However, I got my window sticker from the forums tracker long before the Ford website...
Sent an email for updates from my dealer earlier tonight, hoping I'm one of those unicorns that gets out of 4/26 build and shipped but it hasn't changed from in production yet.

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
@F150 Voodoo It's just a error in the way the website is displaying it. If you bring up the blank one, and you click and drag your mouse (if you are using a PC), in the blank space, you can see there is text in the box.

Example:
Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week pdferror.JPG

Like I said, just a display error. If you are using Chrome, you can right click the ghosted text and actually see what it says.

Example:
Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week snip.JPG

Wolf Man

First Name
WolfMan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
After checking about 1am this morning my Blend Date is still for today May 1. Date at bottom of window sticker changed from 4/24/2021 to 5/01/2021 and ETA End Date is changed from the generic date to 5/17/2021 but although this all looks great, still not holding my breath otherwise I may pass out ?

Order date was 11/04/20

Also both trackers, the one here on the site and the shop ford site have virtually the same information all dates are the same anyway.

Last edited:

Ron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150, Soon to be 2021 hybrid
Ive now got eta end date 5/17 on Forum tracker and arrives at dealership in 16 days on Ford tracker!!! Still remains "In-Production" on Ford tracker. I don't know if you can stand by these updates but pretty excited ?
Sponsored