mattchops

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Mine is CS59
Up at the top it says Ramp R. No idea what that means.
And my spray in liner says *ACCY
Never paid attention to that until someone mentioned it here.
Interesting. Hopefully that means it won’t be held up.
I looked up a few other window stickers that got liners at the factory and they all had the *accy code, so that may have been true, but may not be any longer. I'm curious to know, though. Mine gets built tomorrow, so we'll see.
Sponsored

OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
Mine was supposed to be built today. No updates on the Ford and Forum tracker. When should I expect an update? I also checked with pioneer and it just shows sent to plant for today

stangsandatruck

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT, 2021 F150 XLT 302A
Occupation
Software Engineer
Mine was supposed to be built today. No updates on the Ford and Forum tracker. When should I expect an update? I also checked with pioneer and it just shows sent to plant for today
From my previous experiences - it usually takes a day or 2 to update. I know with my mustang it was 2 days later it went from "sent to plant" to "produced."

Imagine XLS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda
Is this good news?
Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week 1619733172791

April 27 at RAMP 59, today awaiting shipment?
just check with Pioneer minutes ago.
Produced on April 26

Last edited:

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Supposed to be produced this week.
Looks like it will be shipped by rail to southern Ontario

Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week Screenshot_20210429-194528_Gallery

Sponsored

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
The date at the bottom of my window sticker changed to today's date, so I guess that means something happened. By build date was supposed to be yesterday, so it likely was built today if I had to guess. I hope I go to awaiting shipment in a few days like @Imagine XLS.

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
Is this good news?
1619733172791.png

April 27 at RAMP 59, today awaiting shipment?
just check with Pioneer minutes ago.
Produced on April 26
@Imagine XLS I don't mean to question you but you posted two different vehicle orders today.

The first one had a unscheduled clean of Feb 10th
Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week im1.JPG

And the second of Feb 20th
Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week im2.JPG

The rest of the information is also different. These are obviously two different orders. Maybe you were not aware?

F150 Voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Paint Horse
I got crickets on my build. The only update I have as of late yesterday is "Sent to Plant". I am starting to really worry, I am going to be virtual lot hopping soon. I have to have a truck soonish.

My build date was supposed to be 4-26

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
I got crickets on my build. The only update I have as of late yesterday is "Sent to Plant". I am starting to really worry, I am going to be virtual lot hopping soon. I have to have a truck soonish.

My build date was supposed to be 4-26
Mine was yesterday and the only thing that has really changed is I now have a date under production:

Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week prod.JPG

Sponsored

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I’m about a 100 miles north west from you in Midland and mine says convoy at the moment.
Almost bought off Bourgeois in Midland (we are in Tiny), ended up with a better offer at Fraser in Oshawa. I see a lot of other posting that the trucks hit the rail for the Durham Region and show up unannounced, fingers crossed.

Dave55N

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 highlander, 2007 Ranger
The date at the bottom of my window sticker changed to today's date, so I guess that means something happened. By build date was supposed to be yesterday, so it likely was built today if I had to guess. I hope I go to awaiting shipment in a few days like @Imagine XLS.
Same thing here… date on bottom of sticker changed but I don’t see anything else different. Blend date is tomorrow (30th) and has been for about 3 weeks.

OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
My blend date was yesterday 4/29. The date at the bottom of my window sticker updated from 4/22 to 4/30. Don't see any other difference. No other changes on either tracker.

Edit: the forum tracker now says my production date was 4/29. No change in the Ford tracker but I think that one is always delayed compared to the forum tracker

Last edited:

cool rod

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Powerboost Platinum, 2013 Mustang
Or do they all say that since its done by the 3rd party down the street, not Ford itself? I have it on mine too. I am listed as "in production 4/21".
My sticker says Toughbed Sprayin *ACCY and it's being done at Commerce VPC, 15200 Commerce Dr, Dearborn MI, about two miles from the Dearborn plant. That turns out to be Ground Effects LTD. The Google Earth photo shows a big building with about 75 trucks waiting to go in, but that picture is from 2019.

Bedliner NOT being done at my dealer, and I wouldn't want it done there anyway without my permission.
Sponsored

Last edited: