Sponsored

4/26 Build Week

F150fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
@F150fan The shutdown is confirmed. I posted the article back on page 10 of this thread. Canceling the summer break and scheduling the shutdown allows them more control over the assembly lines, therefore allowing them to build trucks when the parts are actually available.
Thanks
Sponsored

mattchops

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
@F150fan The shutdown is confirmed. I posted the article back on page 10 of this thread. Canceling the summer break and scheduling the shutdown allows them more control over the assembly lines, therefore allowing them to build trucks when the parts are actually available.
Do you think that means they've stopped building half built trucks now? Wondering if that gives us a better chance than in previous weeks.

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
Do you think that means they've stopped building half built trucks now? Wondering if that gives us a better chance than in previous weeks.
It's all speculation at this point. I'm sure they have a formula as to what trucks get built with semi conductors and which don't. I would guess it would have to do with what options are spec'd for each build and what the current supply constraints are. But like I said, just a guess.

Tang

First Name
David Pollitt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford f150 XLT 3.0 diesel
Occupation
Retired
Looking in the other forum, one individual had their truck built April 17th and then sent to the body shop for the liner to be installed. ETA end date on his liner to be done is by May 22nd, if I am understanding it correctly. So, that would be a 5 week wait for the liner to be installed.
Ugh
Oh no, I ordered a factory Berliner.

Sponsored

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
Yeah, I'm definitely kicking myself for adding the liner, as well.
I was very fortunate to have a dealer / salesperson to tell me not to order a bedliner or wheel well inserts. They said they would take care of it when the truck came in for less than the factor would charge.

Tang

First Name
David Pollitt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Let's kick off the party for 4/26 Build Week. I ordered 3/11 and got my VIN today. 6 weeks from order to build week seems too good to be true so I'm cautiously optimistic. Let's see what all these chip shortages do
Got my window sticker last week never able to figure out what the order number was until I saw video on YouTube. Used for vin tracker with success and window sticker gives a date of 04-27-2021. So I just waiting to see what happens. Truck is on dealership inventory list with in transit whatever that might mean.

Tang

First Name
David Pollitt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
Yeah, I'm definitely kicking myself for adding the liner, as well.
I got after market Berliner on 2018 XLT, that was an all day affair and costs as much as factory liner. I can't complain on factory wait for liner, hell my 2018 still running great.

Imagine XLS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda
NO...No more Ramp 59

but, it was there again...produced on 19/04, sent to Ramp 59 on 20/04
Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week 1619469619742

OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
NO...No more Ramp 59

but, it was there again...produced on 19/04, sent to Ramp 59 on 20/04
1619469619742.png
Do any of the trackers give you an ETA? I can't imagine ford is prioritizing dealer stock orders over customer custom orders. We should be getting first pick of the chips

Sponsored

Imagine XLS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda
Do any of the trackers give you an ETA? I can't imagine ford is prioritizing dealer stock orders over customer custom orders. We should be getting first pick of the chips
No, this is not my order, just found on another Forum, ETA is TBD
This makes me feel bad.....

powerboost

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 4x4 Powerboost loaded
Occupation
retired technician
Here is my truck on Ramp 59. I wonder if it will have any new truck smell left when I get it? (I was going to say "I found your truck" but figured that was too mean so I said it was mine)...lol. Mine was ordered 3-26 and now has a vin and build date of 6-14 but it is fully optioned so probably a while after that....
Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week IMG_5070

F150 Voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Paint Horse
Sadly if mine does not have produced in a few days I am going to have to cancel. I have a very nice family vacation later in the summer that I need a truck to pull a 22ft Mastercraft wakeboard boat. I might have to go lot hopping to find something that I like.

I am hoping for the best.

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
Sadly if mine does not have produced in a few days I am going to have to cancel. I have a very nice family vacation later in the summer that I need a truck to pull a 22ft Mastercraft wakeboard boat. I might have to go lot hopping to find something that I like.

I am hoping for the best.
@F150 Voodoo I don't blame you. Have you seen the lookup tool on the Ford site to search F150 inventory for the whole country(USA). (not sure if you are in Canada or not)

F150 Voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Paint Horse
@F150 Voodoo I don't blame you. Have you seen the lookup tool on the Ford site to search F150 inventory for the whole country(USA). (not sure if you are in Canada or not)
It only lets me search 100 miles. I have been looking and its extremely difficult to find Lariat Sports.
Sponsored