First Name
WolfMan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Finally got my sticker and still scheduled for May 1 build (y)

No doubt it'll sit on Ramp 59 waiting for chips and wheel well liners after being built but at least after 172 days there is finally some progress.

Maybe it'll arrive at the dealer by mid July and if I have them ship it to me (still undecided on that) I'll have by end of August :ROFLMAO:
Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week 20210423_230600
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited:

mattchops

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
16 I was told.
If you’re still waiting on a vin then it hasn’t even been accepted, yet. I would see if they could submit a new order with a 10 priority code, so you can track both trucks and take the one that arrives first. After this long, unless you ordered some hard to find options, I might also consider taking one off the lot somewhere

RidingHi

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 lariat, Bronze Fire, Super Cab, 2019 Corvette Grand Sport, Long Beach Red
Occupation
Retired
Finally, my truck is in production as of 4/23/21. 184 days from Order date. Can’t believe it’s taking this long.

Attachments

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
Finally, my truck is in production as of 4/23/21. 184 days from Order date. Can’t believe it’s taking this long.
@RidingHi That's a really nice build. At first I could not figure out how the MSRP was so low with all those options but I finally saw the 4x2. Guess there's not much need for 4x4 in sunny Florida. Congrats on your status change.

Sponsored

OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
@RidingHi That's a really nice build. At first I could not figure out how the MSRP was so low with all those options but I finally saw the 4x2. Guess there's not much need for 4x4 in sunny Florida. Congrats on your status change.
Towing boats and mudding are popular in FL so 4x4 helps with that

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
When should we expect an ETA delivery date to pop up in the tracker? Once it's built? When it's on a rail car? Min still shows ETA of 01/01/1900
It all depends on where your truck is being built. The best guess is to add 14 days to build if your truck is being built in MO (they are 4/5 days into their 2 week shutdown). Pioneer74 said that we shouldn't expect to get an update for at least two days after the build date (assuming your current status is "sent to plant"). Once the build has finished, I hope none of us get held up at a ramp for long. Now if anyone ordered a bunch of accessories from the factory, it appears that it will go to ramp until those parts come in. I believe the shutdowns are to wait on more chips, so trucks may not be going to ramps to wait on chips at this point. It seems that trucks were being built without chips for the first 3 months of the year, but I THINK Ford changed tactics and decided to shut down and wait on chips rather than have them sit on a ramp. Ramps are already being packed with trucks waiting on accessories, power-running boards, or even seat cushions.

F150 Voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Paint Horse
I am hoping by Wednesday, I will have a shipping ETA since my build is tomorrow. I am really hoping Ford has changed it's strategy and ship the trucks that get built in between these downtimes. No need to keep filling the ramps that will further delay anything from being delivered.

I noticed my dealership got a few new ones in this week. So some are being shipped for sure.

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
We finally made it guys. It's been a long wait (Jan 11th) for me. Here's hoping all of our trucks roll off the assembly line and straight to the dealer.

Imagine XLS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda
This lucky guy got "produced"
19/04 sent to plant
25/04 scheduled date

Mine is 26/04, why I am so nervous?
Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week 1619448910405

Last edited:

Sponsored

jperry5835

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid Platinum
I am wondering if anyone can confirm the trucks built last week were shipped or went to ramp59 to wait on parts

Broccoli Rob

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid
I am wondering if anyone can confirm the trucks built last week were shipped or went to ramp59 to wait on parts
Mine was produced on Saturday (4/19 week, 4/24 day) and is currently marked as produced, hoping it shows as built on the Ford tracker soon and shipped, but I'll update you guys when something updates me

mattchops

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
This lucky guy got "produced"
19/04 sent to plant
25/04 scheduled date

Mine is 26/04, why I am so nervous?
1619448910405.png
That's a good sign things are moving along. Hope it continues. Every day I'm almost scared to look. I just hope that those of us that have bed liners or missing chips will get worked on during any future shutdown. I think Dearborn is shutting down again next week?

F150fan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I think Dearborn is shutting down again next week?
I was hoping for someone to confirm or deny this as well. The most recent articles are unclear. Why would you cancel the normal two week summer shutdown and then reinstate a two week shutdown. Makes no sense.

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
I was hoping for someone to confirm or deny this as well. The most recent articles are unclear. Why would you cancel the normal two week summer shutdown and then reinstate a two week shutdown. Makes no sense.
@F150fan The shutdown is confirmed. I posted the article back on page 10 of this thread. Canceling the summer break and scheduling the shutdown allows them more control over the assembly lines, therefore allowing them to build trucks when the parts are actually available.
Sponsored