Sponsored

4/26 Build Week

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Ppl always seem to be eager to receive vehicles they've ordered, but I think 2021 is much different. Here's my take on why so many of us have exploded the growth of F150 forums in the last 6 months.
2020 has been a stressful year for a lot of us, regardless of financial situation (we all seem to be doing well if we can afford to purchase new trucks in this high market). Finances don't account for all we deal with in life. This truck can be a gift to a loved one, a gift to ourselves for just making it through one of the craziest years in over a hundred years (pandemic happen once a century on average), the truck can be something or the only thing someone may have as a positive outlook. In one fashion or another, I think now more than ever, big purchases are an outlet. Anyway, I say all that to say, KEEP TALKING ABOUT TRUCK TO ANYONE WITH AN EAR. ?
Sponsored

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Hi

Where did you get this info? I saw a video of someone using this site but cant seem to find it?

Thanks
The person that was provided that information stopped because he's just one guy and got overwhelmed with the requests for information. I suggest you pressure your dealer into getting you a secondary status update.

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Ppl always seem to be eager to receive vehicles they've ordered, but I think 2021 is much different. Here's my take on why so many of us have exploded the growth of F150 forums in the last 6 months.
2020 has been a stressful year for a lot of us, regardless of financial situation (we all seem to be doing well if we can afford to purchase new trucks in this high market). Finances don't account for all we deal with in life. This truck can be a gift to a loved one, a gift to ourselves for just making it through one of the craziest years in over a hundred years (pandemic happen once a century on average), the truck can be something or the only thing someone may have as a positive outlook. In one fashion or another, I think now more than ever, big purchases are an outlet. Anyway, I say all that to say, KEEP TALKING ABOUT TRUCK TO ANYONE WITH AN EAR. ?
Our purchase was definitely driven by the pandemic. We typically spend 4-6k annually on travel and not being able to travel abroad or even province to province in ?? we needed an out. So last year we purchased a '21 Roo 183 trailer and now needed a tow vehicle. Plan is to head from Southern Ontario to northern this summer and head out west next summer. If things open back up, would love to head to Florida for the month of March like in typical family tradition but has been put on hold the last 2 years. Maybe pack up the trailer, head over to the east coast and travel south and enjoy parts of the US we have not seen rather than doing our straight 1 day trip from Toronto to Largo.

F150 Voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Paint Horse
I contacted my salesman this morning and he said he fully expects my truck to be here next week.

He said they have been getting customer orders throughout the chip shortages. He didnt know what made one order be delayed and another one be shipped, but he did confirm they are getting customer orders.

We will see.

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
I contacted my salesman this morning and he said he fully expects my truck to be here next week.

He said they have been getting customer orders throughout the chip shortages. He didnt know what made one order be delayed and another one be shipped, but he did confirm they are getting customer orders.

We will see.
Good luck @F150 Voodoo. You and I been stuck in limbo for awhile. Keep us updated.

Sponsored

Niterider

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
factory worker

We will see.
I talked to my salesman yesterday and from what he told me the ETA went from May 12th to June 22nd....

If it gets pushed too far into July...I'm canceling that order and putting in for a 2022.

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
I talked to my salesman yesterday and from what he told me the ETA went from May 12th to June 22nd....

If it gets pushed too far into July...I'm canceling that order and putting in for a 2022.
Considering Ford's history of applying little to very few insignificant updates from year to year, I'd stick with the 2021 model. The 2021 model is the most changes Ford has had on the F150 in a long long time (I forgot the specific amount of years since a refresh like the one seen in the 2021 model). You'll also be dealing with the same shortage issue with the 2022 model.

Last edited:

Niterider

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
factory worker
Considering Ford's history of applying little to very few insignificant updates from year to year, I'd stick with the 2021 model. The 2021 model is the most changes Ford has had on the F150 in a long long time (I forgot the specific amount of years since a refresh like the one seen in the 2021 model). You'll also be dealing with the same shortage issue with the 2022 model.
True, there won't be much of an update from the 21's to the 22's....but starting sometime in June you can start adding the scales option to the new trucks. And if I'm already waiting that long...what's a few more months at that point?

VPI

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Audi SQ5 Prestige, 2017 BMW R1200GS
Interesting reading all of the variance in delivery time frames. Mine is a March 22nd Order, went into Production on 4/27 but has not changed since then. Still showing delivery May 18th but recently even the window sticker has disappeared on the Ford tracking site. Could download it last week but it shows the Window Sticker has not been issued for this vehicle now when I click the link.

bryantbus

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
95 Mustang Cobra, 16 Flex Lmt, 17 Taurus Lmt
Interesting reading all of the variance in delivery time frames. Mine is a March 22nd Order, went into Production on 4/27 but has not changed since then. Still showing delivery May 18th but recently even the window sticker has disappeared on the Ford tracking site. Could download it last week but it shows the Window Sticker has not been issued for this vehicle now when I click the link.
You can use the below url, just append your VIN at the end and see if that works for you:
http://windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?vin=

Sponsored

Bocephus87

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 F250, 2019 Ranger, 2021 F150 (Pending)
I’m almost same details here. Ordered 3/22, In-Production 4/27, but dealer said "Produced". ETA is 5/25 and I haven't been able to get a hold of the dealer to see if there has been any movement on the internal tracker. I'm still sticking to a July / August delivery tbh!

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Gang, take a look at this:
Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week 1620763341698

More confirmation that the tracker is trash. I have two statuses in ONE tracker. LOL. Anyone ever see this? I haven't.

Niterider

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
factory worker
Well, I was seeing "Your 2021 F-150 is estimated to be delivered to <insert dealer's name> in X day's"...until I checked just now.
Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week 1620765880382

Now it shows it still in production. I'm pretty sure we broke Ford at this point.

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
While I think they made some recent changes to the tracker today, I think @succeed23 issue was just a misclick of the mouse. Clicking on each status will change the description. Example below.

Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week built.JPG

or
Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week ship.JPG
Sponsored