Sponsored

4/26 Build Week

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Same questions here... It would appear many of our week now have ETAs, Which was admittedly pretty exciting at first but I think most / all of us remain "In-Production" status..? Not built nor shipped. I don't know if that's the norm... If there is a norm this year but When we start seeing that change to built and shipped I'll be a whole lot more excited...
It appears that other weeks have also been talking about new/changed ETAs a lot too the last few days....
My dealer couldn't offer any info beyond what I know, and I figured Im going to try to give it a few days/ week to do something before bugging for dealer tracker info
Additionally, If it means anything, my final assembly plant and ship-to dealership etc No longer populates on my window sticker the last two days
I was getting ready to ask this thread and likely other threads something similar.

Has anyone seen a tracker go from in-production to built? I wouldn't be surprised if the tracker goes from in-production to shipped (in theory the tracker would check off the built status). I suspect the tracker doesn't stay with the status of "built" too long.

@Imagine XLS what's your status on the forum tracker? I presume you're status is "in-production" even though your primary status says "awaiting on shipment" if my theory is right.
Sponsored

Reactions: Ron

jperry5835

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Hybrid Platinum
Same questions here... It would appear many of our week now have ETAs, Which was admittedly pretty exciting at first but I think most / all of us remain "In-Production" status..? Not built nor shipped. I don't know if that's the norm... If there is a norm this year but When we start seeing that change to built and shipped I'll be a whole lot more excited...
It appears that other weeks have also been talking about new/changed ETAs a lot too the last few days....
My dealer couldn't offer any info beyond what I know, and I figured Im going to try to give it a few days/ week to do something before bugging for dealer tracker info
Additionally, If it means anything, my final assembly plant and ship-to dealership etc No longer populates on my window sticker the last two days
I suspect you are correct, my dealer told me Friday mine was waiting on hold for a part, they couldn’t tell me specifically what. Then Saturday, my tracking changes to the same as yours, in production but being delivered to dealer in 28 days. My build was 4/27 for a loaded platinum.

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
I suspect you are correct, my dealer told me Friday mine was waiting on hold for a part, they couldn’t tell me specifically what. Then Saturday, my tracking changes to the same as yours, in production but being delivered to dealer in 28 days. My build was 4/27 for a loaded platinum.
I would be curious to know how the tracker behaved for people who got their trucks soon after the produced date. Did their tracker actually update to "built" and "shipped" correctly or did it just show up at the dealer unexpectedly. I have hear that the tracker is somewhat unreliable.

OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
I would be curious to know how the tracker behaved for people who got their trucks soon after the produced date. Did their tracker actually update to "built" and "shipped" correctly or did it just show up at the dealer unexpectedly. I have hear that the tracker is somewhat unreliable.
I have lurked on the threads from previous weeks and many of them are stuck on "in production" for weeks on end. Including recent build weeks after the shutdowns

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
I have lurked on the threads from previous weeks and many of them are stuck on "in production" for weeks on end
Right....but there have been some that actually have received their trucks. Did their status stay in production until the very end and then just change to "delivered" or did the tracker report correctly and the status change to "built" and "shipped"?

Sponsored

OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
Right....but there have been some that actually have received their trucks. Did their status stay in production until the very end and then just change to "delivered" or did the tracker report correctly and the status change to "built" and "shipped"?
I don't think we'll ever know. I'm sure that many people disappear from these forums once their truck comes in. Or at least from the order/price threads

shtraver

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 f150 FX4, 2021 f150 lariat sport 5L
My build date was yesterday, but no update on either tracker, yet. It’s only been one day, so it makes sense.
I’ll probably wait until Wednesday to ask Pioneer if it was built and went to get the liner sprayed.
Happy for everyone that’s seeing some movement
I have the exact same two dates as you, I think this is good news.

Imagine XLS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda
I was getting ready to ask this thread and likely other threads something similar.

Has anyone seen a tracker go from in-production to built? I wouldn't be surprised if the tracker goes from in-production to shipped (in theory the tracker would check off the built status). I suspect the tracker doesn't stay with the status of "built" too long.

@Imagine XLS what's your status on the forum tracker? I presume you're status is "in-production" even though your primary status says "awaiting on shipment" if my theory is right.
My status on the forum tracker has changed to "AWAITING SHIPMENT" around 3 days ago. ETA is 2021-5-16.
I contacted with Pioneer, his answer on 2021-04-29 21:00pm:
Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week 1620047172124

But my dealer emailed me 3 days ago and said there is no ETA due to chips shortage.

Last edited:

CommoSGT

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150 Lariat SCrew, 2021 F150 Lariat SCrew
Occupation
Engineer
I contacted Pioneer74 once but that was confirm the BLEND date was going to hold. He informed me that the only shutdowns were for 3 and 10 May at KC. I'll give it a week with the current status and contact again, Pioneer has been inundated with requests.
But that is the "week of" right or just those days??

Sponsored

mattchops

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
My status on the forum tracker has changed to "AWAITING SHIPMENT" around 3 days ago. ETA is 2021-5-16.
I contacted with Pioneer, his answer on 2021-04-29 21:00pm:
1620047172124.png

But my dealer emailed me 3 days ago and said there is no ETA due to chips shortage.
Unlesss I’m mistaken, I think the status we want to see is “released”. That’s when our trucks are truly built and approved for shipping

Imagine XLS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda
Unlesss I’m mistaken, I think the status we want to see is “released”. That’s when our trucks are truly built and approved for shipping
I hate to bother Pioneer again, so let me wait, will check with Pioneer tomorrow mourning.
And I did find someone's status changed back from "awaiting shipment" to "in production".
So, I try to be not too excited.

mattchops

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
I hate to bother Pioneer again, so let me wait, will check with Pioneer tomorrow mourning.
And I did find someone's status changed back from "awaiting shipment" to "in production".
So, I try to be not too excited.
This is the image I was thinking about. I found it on the other forum. You can see the final status before shipping is released

Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week image_0f74d07d7a388f2ce38bce822dee3044f6af74b0

Pete6114

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 2023 Lincoln Aviator
Occupation
Retired Ford employee
You're not mistaken. Awaiting shipment before covin came along, always followed after "Released". Now, awaiting shipment often means to the holding yard and back again to install missing parts. Only after that comes the most important "Released" and true awaiting shipment to dealer

F150 Voodoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Paint Horse
This is the image I was thinking about. I found it on the other forum. You can see the final status before shipping is released

image_0f74d07d7a388f2ce38bce822dee3044f6af74b0.png
Exactly, until our trucks say "Released", we need to assume they are going to be at Ramp 59 awaiting parts.
Sponsored