First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
Health Care
Check Flood Ford esp. you will save a lot of money for the same thing. I am not sure about you being in BC though.
Ok will do! I don’t think it’s an option to purchase here though. Thanks Mate
Sponsored

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
That's good to know. However, for me at least that shouldn't be a deciding factor. I assume all F-150s accumulate train dust in transit regardless of whether they were parked in a parking lot for a couple months.
Agreed. I just mentioned that because it took me off guard. As far as any problems from sitting for three months, I didn't see anything that would cause me not to take the truck. Hope the same for you.

Ron

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 F150, Soon to be 2021 hybrid
Anyone who hasn't gotten their truck yet, its coming soon... And it's going to be worth it... Loving the new truck.
That said, rather than pile back through all the old posts on the topic.... I was hoping I could get a quick consensus from the best forum week of all..., my fellow 4/26ers.
I was going to wait and wear out this first set but think I've decided to put a level and a little bigger tires on it now...

Which level kit and height? Which tire size?...

Keeping 18-in factory wheels...
Put bushwacker OE's fender flares (.6") Slightly more coverage but not much.
Not trying to go Toooo crazy big (keeping it classy) but want just good looking , little taller AT tires on the leveled truck. 295 75 18? Looking at an online calculator this should be .8" wider, and 34.26" tall. Thank you guys

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Anyone who hasn't gotten their truck yet, its coming soon... And it's going to be worth it... Loving the new truck.
That said, rather than pile back through all the old posts on the topic.... I was hoping I could get a quick consensus from the best forum week of all..., my fellow 4/26ers.
I was going to wait and wear out this first set but think I've decided to put a level and a little bigger tires on it now...

Which level kit and height? Which tire size?...

Keeping 18-in factory wheels...
Put bushwacker OE's fender flares (.6") Slightly more coverage but not much.
Not trying to go Toooo crazy big (keeping it classy) but want just good looking , little taller AT tires on the leveled truck. 295 75 18? Looking at an online calculator this should be .8" wider, and 34.26" tall. Thank you guys
I think tire size depends on whether or not you want the additional weight of a bigger tire and possibly wheel if you chose a bigger diameter as well. If you're leveling the truck, then the height will depend on what you'll need to get the truck leveled. You'll want to account for sag, so plan that into your modifications as well.

I'll likely go for 33x12.5 R20 when the factory tires need to be replaced.

Sponsored

JayMan

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
Health Care
Check Flood Ford esp. you will save a lot of money for the same thing. I am not sure about you being in BC though.
It doesn’t look like I’ll be able to get Flood or Ziegler living in Canada. This was the dealer quote but I’ll shop around for private company options here.

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
I had an appointment today for the techs I trust to finally get eyes on the rust and tell me what they think. The truck was raised, they looked and said it's no big deal at all. All normal surface rust. I wasn't concerned, but I definitely wanted to make sure my guys assessed it. If I lived in areas where there's a lot of salt on the roads in the winter time, I'd definitely need to coat it.

Sponsored

JayMan

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Occupation
Health Care
I got 10 years 120k for $2800 In Indiana. Sounds like a lot to me.
Everything up north here in Canada is more…exchange rate, taxes, everything. It’s brutal.