4/26 Build Week

Mhubbardva1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 2016
Not sure if it is this thread or the 3/15 thread, but someone complied a spreadsheet of all trucks delivered, with order and blend dates and even a percentage of purgatory trucks delivered, they are all over the place! From March and April, so no rhyme or reason whatsoever!
Where did you find that?
Sponsored

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
He's likely referring to @praveand his spreadsheet. Check about 5 to 10 pages back on this thread.
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't that only for Canadian orders?

Markl

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Occupation
Cabinet maker
He's likely referring to @praveand his spreadsheet. Check about 5 to 10 pages back on this thread.
Sounds familiar, it was for Canadian trucks but said he would make one for us trucks.

Sponsored

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't that only for Canadian orders?
Correct. To think Ford had a process for U.S orders and not Canadian orders would imply Ford had a process to begin with. Lol. I doubt a U.S Spreadsheet would show a pattern that isn't seen in the Canadian orders.

I had a theory in the past that location mattered, but that theory was debunked like all others. ???‍♂

praveenperera

First Name
Praveen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT
Occupation
Software Developer
Yeah it was just for Canadian orders, but he might have started another one for US builds too
I'm assuming the numbers would be the same for US trucks. You guys can help me with the US list, go to the cassens page and get me some dealer codes with the dealer name. In this format.

"CB1289" => "Dixie Ford"
"CA1323" => "Eastcourt"

You can find both by searching here: https://www.cassens.com/pages/dealer-display/

Last edited:
OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
Anything 4/29 and later typically is not an issue.
Seems like 4/28 and earlier are the parked trucks.
Would be nice to seem some news on any of those moving.
I believe there have been a few. (very few)
The dates people are saying keep getting pushed further and further back. It is almost gauranteed that orders built 5/01 or later were fully built and shipped as normal. 4/30 seems to be a gray zone. 4/29 and earlier there has been very little movement of trucks built during that time. I haven't seen much evidence to support the idea that orders from 4/29 and later are safe. My truck was 4/29 and its waiting parts, for example.

Markl

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Occupation
Cabinet maker
OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
Don't know if this means anything but my window sticker updated today, but it usually updates thursday/friday. Don't see any changes on the sticker from previous versions. Also, if I type my VIN into google a search result comes up for my dealer but the page is blank when I open it. It's been like that for several weeks now

Sponsored

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Don't know if this means anything but my window sticker updated today, but it usually updates thursday/friday. Don't see any changes on the sticker from previous versions. Also, if I type my VIN into google a search result comes up for my dealer but the page is blank when I open it. It's been like that for several weeks now
My sticker usually updates Monday evening with a new date, but no changes to the details.

cghall77

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
As I do my weekly cruise through the Ford.ca site looking at the "just arrived" within 150km, I see some potentially good things happening. Builds from March from both plants are being delivered. Again, not huge numbers, but there are some being shipped. Didn't see any that were built in April that finally made it through.

Ford F-150 4/26 Build Week Screenshot_20210614-153141_Brave

Mhubbardva1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 2016

solarity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX
From the way I see it, if you are in this 4/26 group you seem to have a higher chance of getting your truck sooner than other weeks. This is based off movement I am seeing from different threads. The trucks from the last week of hell, appear to be the easiest to get to and quickest out. Reordering at this point will be slower and will slow down others stuck on Ramp59 as production and Ramp59 seem to compete over the same cache of chips. They can just spit out more trucks on the asssmbly line than on ramp59.

Mhubbardva1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 2016
From the way I see it, if you are in this 4/26 group you seem to have a higher chance of getting your truck sooner than other weeks. This is based off movement I am seeing from different threads. The trucks from the last week of hell, appear to be the easiest to get to and quickest out. Reordering at this point will be slower and will slow down others stuck on Ramp59 as production and Ramp59 seem to compete over the same cache of chips. They can just spit out more trucks on the asssmbly line than on ramp59.
Yeah, so if I am actually 1 of 2 of the first trucks parked the first of March according to Ford, mine is behind thousands of trucks.
Sponsored