First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
09 F150, '17 F150 '19 F150 ;21 F150
Occupation
Engineer
He’s been touting in just about every thread on here that the trucks have somehow been exposed to acid rain, hail, rats, wasps, and I’m sure a few other natural disasters and expects the trucks to arrive practically totaled.
the squeaky wheel gets the grease
Sponsored

OP
OP

spectre446

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
How does that CLEARLY mean a truck has been damaged? I do not follow this logic?
You also realize there is a 3 year 60,000km(in Canada) bumper to bumper warranty...
Im sorry id ont have the time to look back but im pretty certain people who have 10/31 have had their trucks shipped, in transit or already delivered. so its likley a placeholder. You really think Ford is going to deliver the number of trucks sitting on that lot all on 1 day which is also a Sunday....
@mshipway, just ignore that guy. He is basically a troll. All he does is go onto almost every thread and bitch about the delays as if that will speed up delivery of his truck.

Mhubbardva1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 2016
How does that CLEARLY mean a truck has been damaged? I do not follow this logic?
You also realize there is a 3 year 60,000km(in Canada) bumper to bumper warranty...
Im sorry id ont have the time to look back but im pretty certain people who have 10/31 have had their trucks shipped, in transit or already delivered. so its likley a placeholder. You really think Ford is going to deliver the number of trucks sitting on that lot all on 1 day which is also a Sunday....
It doesn't. Frustration talking. But he is right, those trucks are going to be much more problematic. Sitting for several months without attention is going to cause unique problems. Ford has now put off for the most part any significant effort on delivering those trucks. Hence the quiet "Priority" reorder effort going on right now. The October date is a by or before, they have now decided the bulk of those trucks will be delivered in October. And yes, Ford has the capacity to build and deliver ALL the boneyard trucks in just a couple days which is what they should have done in April. Every order could have been duplicated one production week and delivered by May 1st. A customer service oriented company would have done that.

ECGMAPPER

First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum
Occupation
Healthcare
"In front of current orders"?

Have you read these forums?

There are people who ordered trucks in January and November who still have no ship date let alone a truck.
While people who ordered their trucks as late as March are driving them now.

There is no "line".

There is no "priority".

It's chaos at Ford right now and the two identical trucks I ordered last week from two different dealers have just as much chance of being built and delivered as the one I ordered in March.

I just hope they actually got the orders in before Ford pulled the plug on new 2021 orders.
Little more hope to add to this thread. My 10/31 estimated delivery date changed to 6/23 this morning. 4/29 blend, 4/30 production date. Tracker now says Built 6/13. Platinum PB, Smoked Quartz, 6.5’ bed.

solarity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX
Little more hope to add to this thread. My 10/31 estimated delivery date changed to 6/23 this morning. 4/29 blend, 4/30 production date. Tracker now says Built 6/13. Platinum PB, Smoked Quartz, 6.5’ bed.
This is good to know. It would be interesting to figure out if the later builds are easier to get to. Only problem for me is that I am in the first week of Ramp59 Chip hold ups.

Sponsored

mshipway

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
09 F150, '17 F150 '19 F150 ;21 F150
Occupation
Engineer
I seem to be 1 day before thes trucks 4/29.. lets hope this week. Im also just around 3 hours from the lot 59, so hopefully my truck will move fast to the dealer

Pete6114

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150, 2023 Lincoln Aviator
Occupation
Retired Ford employee
I too have a Blend of 4/27 and a ETA of 10/31. My Truck isn't damaged anymore than all the others waiting for chips. I do not believe that those in wait for month will have any more issues than the vehicles sitting on lots waiting to be bought, some of which been there for a year. Not now, but before all this started!. Anyways...reason i order is to get my vehicles exactly the way i want them, no more, no less, and they're fresh, right from the plant to my dealer and into my garage. I hate having my stuff outdoors unless I'm using them , whether it's a lawn mower or my vehicles. Again, don't believe slitting around will hurt it, but it certainly wont do it any good either. FORD MOTOR: Keep plants down till you clear up your build units and deliver them! Only then start producing again!

RayRay

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 XLT SPORT SCAB 302A 2.7
Anything 4/29 and later typically is not an issue.
Seems like 4/28 and earlier are the parked trucks.
Would be nice to seem some news on any of those moving.
I believe there have been a few. (very few)

solarity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX
Anything 4/29 and later typically is not an issue.
Seems like 4/28 and earlier are the parked trucks.
Would be nice to seem some news on any of those moving.
I believe there have been a few. (very few)
It could be that most others are packed in tightly and they are handling the vehicles that are easiest to get to.

Sponsored

Ford4Ever

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 Taurus SEL AWD, 21 F150 Lariat 502a
Got notified by my dealer this morning that my truck had arrived via rail to Oklahoma City. Now the convoy of about 90 miles south, getting closer.

succeed23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat
My production date was 4/28, and my status hasn't changed since 4/29 (current status: In Production - Origin Received - 4G (Autoport Limited ) Ramp 59, Dearborn).

I wonder if Ford is working backward from April 30th production dates. Have we had any April 30th production dates ship or have an ETA update from 10/31 to something sooner?

Those of you that are familiar with my posts know I'm always trying to find a sprinkle of logic in this foolery. I can't help it. Lol

edit: I see that @F150 Voodoo has the same production date as me, as his truck has shipped. There goes any hope of logic. LOL

Last edited:

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
My production date was 4/28, and my status hasn't changed since 4/29 (current status: In Production - Origin Received - 4G (Autoport Limited ) Ramp 59, Dearborn).

I wonder if Ford is working backward from April 30th production dates. Have we had any April 30th production dates ship or have an ETA update from 10/31 to something sooner?

Those of you that are familiar with my posts know I'm always trying to find a sprinkle of logic in this foolery. I can't help it. Lol

edit: I see that @F150 Voodoo has the same production date as me, as his truck has shipped. There goes any hope of logic. LOL
Save yourself the mental anguish. It's impossible to figure out what their logic is with releasing these vehicles. I've been down all the rabbit holes.

Markl

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Occupation
Cabinet maker

Not sure if it is this thread or the 3/15 thread, but someone complied a spreadsheet of all trucks delivered, with order and blend dates and even a percentage of purgatory trucks delivered, they are all over the place! From March and April, so no rhyme or reason whatsoever!

JP MAI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 XLT, Lariat, Platinum
My salesman told me today at church that my truck has shipped and I should have it by the end of the month…and then said…I’m also retiring at the end of the month.
I’m not sure I believe him that my truck has shipped. I think he just wants to tell me good news and then when it doesn’t actually arrive, it will be someone else’s problem!
It has a blend date of 4/29 and an estimated delivery of 10/31!
Vin# 1FTFW1ED9MFB69544 order O240
I have about the same condition as you but ordered like a month earlier. The production date is 04/29. Hopefully, mine will be shipped out soon.
Sponsored