First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited on Order, 2003 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Retired
Sticker's back - no changes. All eyes on Ford/Ramp59. ?
Sponsored

Roady

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT FX4
Occupation
Information Technology
Mine is on ramp CA22
I assume you are pulling CA22 from your window sticker. That's not really accurate. That is a code used for the transportation company. Even though it says "ramp" in the box, it's different than Ford's ramp 59 purgatory. For example, if you look at window stickers for your dealers inventory, if they have any, they will all show CA22.

Last edited:

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
I assume you are pulling CA22 from your window sticker. That's not really accurate. That is a code used for the transpiration company. Even though it say "ramp" in the box, it's different than Ford's ramp 59 purgatory. For example, if you look at window stickers for your dealers inventory, if they have any, they will all show CA22.
Yeah, I was pulling it off the WS

Sponsored

Markl

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Occupation
Cabinet maker
I assume you are pulling CA22 from your window sticker. That's not really accurate. That is a code used for the transpiration company. Even though it say "ramp" in the box, it's different than Ford's ramp 59 purgatory. For example, if you look at window stickers for your dealers inventory, if they have any, they will all show CA22.
Where is the ramp 59 location listed?

OCDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150, focus, corolla
Occupation
Software Engineer
I should work for Ford. I came up with the perfect solution. Rebuild and deliver all special orders, in the order they were originally ordered. Finish the boneyard trucks and hold the "Friends and Family" sales event offering Employee pricing on all boneyard trucks. Win-Win. Those who have been waiting get their trucks, those who would otherwise not qualify for Plan Pricing get a discount for purchasing the boneyard vehicles. BOOM.
I proposed this same solution while I was talking to a friend a while back. They should have duplicated the orders as soon as the trucks were sent to purgatory and queued them back up for the production line in order with high priority (or at the latest when they decided to stop sending trucks to purgatory en masse). Everyone who custom orders gets a new truck off the line (we likely would have all been driving May builds), production line can continue running, fewer recent orders jump the line on older orders, and whenever Ford gets around to finishing the purgatory trucks they have a glut of trucks to send to the dealers as stock orders for lot buyers.

The only thing I'm not totally onboard with ethically is selling the purgatory trucks as new to unsuspecting lot buyers without disclosing their history. But as long as buyers know about it and they get some sort of token discount for it, great.

ScottBB

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150
I proposed this same solution while I was talking to a friend a while back. They should have duplicated the orders as soon as the trucks were sent to purgatory and queued them back up for the production line in order with high priority (or at the latest when they decided to stop sending trucks to purgatory en masse). Everyone who custom orders gets a new truck off the line (we likely would have all been driving May builds), production line can continue running, fewer recent orders jump the line on older orders, and whenever Ford gets around to finishing the purgatory trucks they have a glut of trucks to send to the dealers as stock orders for lot buyers.

The only thing I'm not totally onboard with ethically is selling the purgatory trucks as new to unsuspecting lot buyers without disclosing their history. But as long as buyers know about it and they get some sort of token discount for it, great.
Yeah, that is why I suggested the "Freinds and Family" pricing event for these and let them know they are getting the discount b/c of the situation.

Sponsored

Markl

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Occupation
Cabinet maker
@ScottBB @Markl
Ramp location can be found on the internal Ford OASIS system. Only Ford employees have access to this data. Example below:

ramp59.png
Got it, mine is chip on hold at plant, I am hoping the earlier status of sent off site was for bed liner application so when they dig it out and install missing chips, it can be ready to ship, but that’s perhaps wishful thinking! Appreciate the info!

scottmanser

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Expedition Max, 2021 F150 PowerBoost Ordered
Occupation
Little as Possible
My salesman told me today at church that my truck has shipped and I should have it by the end of the month…and then said…I’m also retiring at the end of the month.
I’m not sure I believe him that my truck has shipped. I think he just wants to tell me good news and then when it doesn’t actually arrive, it will be someone else’s problem!
It has a blend date of 4/29 and an estimated delivery of 10/31!
Vin# 1FTFW1ED9MFB69544 order O240

mshipway

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
09 F150, '17 F150 '19 F150 ;21 F150
Occupation
Engineer
That would be pretty f'd up if he lied too you in CHURCH!

But... "car salesman". (God knows)

I'd be pretty weary of a "blend date" of 4/29 with a "ship date" 6 months later.

That CLEARLY means that your truck has been damaged in storage and has to be "rebuilt" before they can ship it.

Did you order and agree to pay for a "rebuilt" truck?

I sure didn't and I'm SURE as hell NOT paying $XX,000.00 for a "rebuilt" truck.

You need to have a "come to Jesus" meeting with the Dealership "OWNER"!

Good luck!
How does that CLEARLY mean a truck has been damaged? I do not follow this logic?
You also realize there is a 3 year 60,000km(in Canada) bumper to bumper warranty...
Im sorry id ont have the time to look back but im pretty certain people who have 10/31 have had their trucks shipped, in transit or already delivered. so its likley a placeholder. You really think Ford is going to deliver the number of trucks sitting on that lot all on 1 day which is also a Sunday....

xtraman122

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 302A PB
How does that CLEARLY mean a truck has been damaged? I do not follow this logic?
You also realize there is a 3 year 60,000km(in Canada) bumper to bumper warranty...
Im sorry id ont have the time to look back but im pretty certain people who have 10/31 have had their trucks shipped, in transit or already delivered. so its likley a placeholder. You really think Ford is going to deliver the number of trucks sitting on that lot all on 1 day which is also a Sunday....
He’s been touting in just about every thread on here that the trucks have somehow been exposed to acid rain, hail, rats, wasps, and I’m sure a few other natural disasters and expects the trucks to arrive practically totaled.

I get it’s not fun to have them sit out there, but I’d feel pretty safe that any issues from the sitting would surface well within the 3yr/36k bumper to bumper warranty and would be covered by Ford regardless. If the truck looked bad upon delivery sure, I’d be mad and possibly reject it, but I’d at least wait to see what shows up before making judgement.
Sponsored