Sponsored

4/19 Build Week

mistafu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
People from this build week that have been pushed out to 10/31 ETAs, could you post your VIN and Order Number please? I'm putting together some data to send up the chain at Ford. Can't promise it will result in anything, but I think it would be helpful if it gets to the right person. Thanks.

@OCDoug how its it going with this?
Sponsored

OCDoug

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150, focus, corolla
Occupation
Software Engineer
@OCDoug how its it going with this?
The regional manager for my region is going through the data with his team. No additional information yet. I tend to assume that it will have to go higher in the org to affect change, but hopefully something will come out of it, even if it's just information.

On the other side of things, the executive office has never responded to me. So, unfortunately, stuck going from the bottom up.

mistafu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F150
The regional manager for my region is going through the data with his team. No additional information yet. I tend to assume that it will have to go higher in the org to affect change, but hopefully something will come out of it, even if it's just information.

On the other side of things, the executive office has never responded to me. So, unfortunately, stuck going from the bottom up.
Cool thanks for the update. Just incase my pitch fork and torch are ready

Inshore97

First Name
BOB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Honda Pilot, 2015 Genesis 3.8bSWD
Following a call yesterday to Ford which resulted in no activity .My 4/30 KR BUILD moved to est delivery by July 9th today.. Will need to see if they honor the PCO which is one week before if it really gets delivered

travekinman

First Name
Marcel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1998 F150, 2010 BMW 325i wagon, 2009 Jeep Wrangler
People from this build week that have been pushed out to 10/31 ETAs, could you post your VIN and Order Number please? I'm putting together some data to send up the chain at Ford. Can't promise it will result in anything, but I think it would be helpful if it gets to the right person. Thanks.
VIN: 1FTFW1ED9MFB27875 // ORDER: G538
Prod; 04/21 ETA; 14May2021 Presently no ETA update or push per Ford Vehicle Order Tracker

Sponsored

Sfortener

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 escape 1999 f250 2021 f150
Following a call yesterday to Ford which resulted in no activity .My 4/30 KR BUILD moved to est delivery by July 9th today.. Will need to see if they honor the PCO which is one week before if it really gets delivered
A call to customer relations center? Or did you get someone higher up the food chain?

N2Wind

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150
A call to customer relations center? Or did you get someone higher up the food chain?
I have been contacted by someone in the "Executive Office". That person has basically contacted my dealer for updates and made excuses. I know more about what is going on than she does. She has flat out lied about things because that is what she has been told. It is a joke what Ford is doing.

Drufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lead Foot Lariat
I emailed Jalopnik, Autoblog and I will try to find more auto news sites to tell our story to. There were articles on the stored vehicles a few months ago, but the word needs to get out that they are still there!

Everyone I talk to who knows I ordered a truck are amazed I haven't recieved it yet. It's been 6 months!

N2Wind

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150
I emailed Jalopnik, Autoblog and I will try to find more auto news sites to tell our story to. There were articles on the stored vehicles a few months ago, but the word needs to get out that they are still there!

Everyone I talk to who knows I ordered a truck are amazed I haven't recieved it yet. It's been 6 months!
I’m in the same boat. I keep getting harassed by the GM and Toyota guys because they have them on the lot. Truth is now, if I could get another brand full size truck with a hybrid I would. I have no loyalty to Ford, especially after my last F150 fiasco, and this is turning out to be another one.

Sponsored

Markl

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum
Occupation
Cabinet maker
Every May build i see hitting lots makes me sooooo ?????
I hear that, further more when i approached my dealer, all they say is we dont know whats going on, retail orders are priority...blah blah blah...even given they have 3 trucks on the lot, all may builds, 2 the same trim as my order, its pretty obvious whats going on and i feel the dealers are ignoring it.

DeliveryJay

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 f150
Occupation
Driver
I hear that, further more when i approached my dealer, all they say is we dont know whats going on, retail orders are priority...blah blah blah...even given they have 3 trucks on the lot, all may builds, 2 the same trim as my order, its pretty obvious whats going on and i feel the dealers are ignoring it.
Dealers dont really care I think. Ford has bent us over and not much we can do.

Steve2352

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F150 and 2019 Infiniti QX50
Occupation
Retired Business Executive
it’s my understanding from some other posts that the 10/31 date is just a placeholder date to signify it’s waiting on chips. My speculation is that we will all get our trucks well before that. But again just my speculation.
I am on the 3/29 week and a bunch of us in that week also all got moved to 10/31 end date. So you all are not the only one in that boat. We are all hoping it’s a place holder and we all will get our trucks we’ll before that. My order is a Lariat 502 Powerboost.

Drufus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lead Foot Lariat
Last week my dealer said truck is built waiting for chips and that "it is the highest priority with Ford right now". I have no idea what that is even supposed to mean. I think these parked trucks are the lowest priority at the moment....
Sponsored