First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F-150 XLT FX4 5.0L V8
Occupation
Correction Officer I
Salesman emailed and I'm pushed to 5/3. I didn't think it would stay and fully expect it to slide again. I was thinking I'd get to put my ass in my truck seat late June , early July since I ordered in 2 March.????
Same here. Ordered went in 1 March, got vin# 2 weeks later, scheduled for week 5/3. Going to wait until next Monday 4/26 and ask Pioneer74 for a update. Praying I didn’t get pushed back.
Sponsored

Hali_Mark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Lariat
Hi all, I've got my VIN and sticker with a blend date of 04/21 and build date of 04/23. As of right now my ETA on the tracker is still showing 05/27. Any chance these dates stick or are they not possible with the plant closure this week?

Broccoli Rob

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid
Also moved into production today, no window sticker, had a scheduled build date of the 24th as well

Sponsored

75032Limited

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum & 2021 Limited
Hi all, I've got my VIN and sticker with a blend date of 04/21 and build date of 04/23. As of right now my ETA on the tracker is still showing 05/27. Any chance these dates stick or are they not possible with the plant closure this week?
What plant is yours being built at?

75032Limited

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Heads up just got my window sticker!
Thank you for checking !!!! I’ve got mine as well! Was going to wait until tomorrow :)

Edit: added Window sticker for those who asked to see mine.

Attachments

Last edited:

Fathardtail

First Name
Melinda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Glad to see everyone moving forward! No response from my dealer today whether I’m still on for this week. *Patiently* waiting.

75032Limited

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Glad to see everyone moving forward! No response from my dealer today whether I’m still on for this week. *Patiently* waiting.
Hang in there. Its been a ride for some of us and a travesty for others. I do feel bad for the folks that ordered in 2020 and still have no build date, Vin, or even worse Ramp 59 hell.
I made the decision early in my selection process to go to the limited. Had everything that I wanted as standard, and the things that I'd never use as optional. (I.E. max recline and work surface) I'm starting to believe that my choice in the limited trim is the only reason why I'm moving forward. (Especially since I ordered from a smaller DFW family run dealer) Its still not built yet, but has become real as there is a real Maroney sticker for the thing. Fingers crossed that she is built this Saturday.

Have you gone to f150forum.com and asked Pioneer74 for info? I'd suggest that you do, as its more helpful information than your dealer and can tell you if you've been pushed or not.

Sponsored

Fathardtail

First Name
Melinda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
Entrepreneur
Hang in there. Its been a ride for some of us and a travesty for others. I do feel bad for the folks that ordered in 2020 and still have no build date, Vin, or even worse Ramp 59 hell.
I made the decision early in my selection process to go to the limited. Had everything that I wanted as standard, and the things that I'd never use as optional. (I.E. max recline and work surface) I'm starting to believe that my choice in the limited trim is the only reason why I'm moving forward. (Especially since I ordered from a smaller DFW family run dealer) Its still not built yet, but has become real as there is a real Maroney sticker for the thing. Fingers crossed that she is built this Saturday.

Have you gone to f150forum.com and asked Pioneer74 for info? I'd suggest that you do, as its more helpful information than your dealer and can tell you if you've been pushed or not.
Thanks for the kind reply! I only have an order number, no VIN. Can Pioneer74 work with that? I ordered a loaded up Platinum. Ordered end of Feb, so feeling grateful to even be this close to a build!

75032Limited

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Thanks for the kind reply! I only have an order number, no VIN. Can Pioneer74 work with that? I ordered a loaded up Platinum. Ordered end of Feb, so feeling grateful to even be this close to a build!
No worries! We are all in this together. Just wait until we get them and start driving them :)
Yes, with the order number, dealer info and your initials, Pioneer74 can find your order.

Hope that this brings a little sanity back :)

75032Limited

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kansas City
Kansas City is currently shut down, like Dearborn was for the last two weeks. Unless yours was on the line, then you've probably been pushed 1 if not two weeks. Only way to tell is to get a status update, using your vin on the other forum.