Dave55N

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 highlander, 2007 Ranger
Ordered March 12 have a build week of April 19! Here’s hoping

XLT, 302a, sport package, PB, 4X4, 6.5 box, well liners not too many extras. Spray liner, mud flaps, and tonneau cover will be installed by dealer.
Well, looks like I got a build date of April 30... I’ll see if it sticks

DeliveryJay

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 f150
Occupation
Driver
My truck is set to be birthed on April 24..... will Ford deliver my baby or push it back up the Ford womb for more weeks?? ?

kmayer

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
99 F250
Occupation
Web Design Agency
My truck is set to be birthed on April 24..... will Ford deliver my baby or push it back up the Ford womb for more weeks?? ?
Mine is scheduled for the same date! Not holding my breath but who knows.

Sponsored

Fathardtail

First Name
Melinda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
Entrepreneur
I’m scheduled for this build week too, no VIN yet (or my dealer is terrible at communicating). Actually think I want to switch from Carbonized Grey to Smoked Quartz - hope it isn’t too late. Platinum Powerboost with the 7.2 kW. Ordered the engine block heater so that I have a ‘plug-in’ hybrid! ;)
Stuck with Carbonized Grey, and decidedly happy about it after seeing the two colors again in person. So far still scheduled to start build next week.

Broccoli Rob

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid
Anybody started getting their window stickers yet?

Diceman

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Platinum Hybrid, Rapid Red, 6.5 bed
Occupation
Retired US Navy, retired manufacturing
4/19 build but think it will slide. I still can't open the sticker on the tracker. I'll call my salesman tomorrow afternoon and get an update, according to him that's when their(dealership) big board gets updated. Platinum PB with everything but Max Tow.

Chasinsparks

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Sho, 2021 F150 Limited Powerboost
Occupation
Retired United States Army
Coming into here from the 4/05 build thread.... I've slipped into this week :)

Ordered a Limited PB 4x4 in Antimatter blue

1617380767455.png
Do you have your window sticker yet? If so curious what the BOLD numbers next to your blend date are.

75032Limited

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum & 2021 Limited
Do you have your window sticker yet? If so curious what the BOLD numbers next to your blend date are.
Not Yet. Just checked. I'll reply here when I get it. Earliest that I think I can get it is on Friday. Latest Monday. (According to the other forum that I'm on)

Sponsored

Chasinsparks

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Not Yet. Just checked. I'll reply here when I get it. Earliest that I think I can get it is on Friday. Latest Monday. (According to the other forum that I'm on)
So I too ordered a Limited PB Antimatter, 4X4 with lay flat seats, workstation, and spray in bedliner.
I ordered on 3 Mar, Ford accepted on 4 March. Had a build week of 5 Apr with a build day of 11 April. I got my widow sticker 1 Apr. Got an update today that since the order was sent to the plant before the shutdown, there is no update. Hoping when they open up it will be rolling off the line soon thereafter. I was curious if the the BOLD number next to the Vin indicates the production number and if it is across all F150s or if each model has its own set of production numbers.

texag

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Silverado
What do those numbers indicate? And are you talking to the left or right of the blend date? The one to the left of mine says 11468 and to the right is 2112. Blend date still shows Apr 9th and a window sticker date of Apr 8 with no updates since last week. Hoping it got built this week and will just barely beat the new shutdown. Not holding my breath though.

Chasinsparks

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
What do those numbers indicate? And are you talking to the left or right of the blend date? The one to the left of mine says 11468 and to the right is 2112. Blend date still shows Apr 9th and a window sticker date of Apr 8 with no updates since last week. Hoping it got built this week and will just barely beat the new shutdown. Not holding my breath though.
I'm not exactly sure what those number mean myself I was trying to piece it together. I was thinking the number to the right might be the production number. I just found a ford window sticker guide that says the number to the right is the blend sequence number. I found this on the forum https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/window-stickers-explained.517/

Last edited:

75032Limited

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Platinum & 2021 Limited
So I too ordered a Limited PB Antimatter, 4X4 with lay flat seats, workstation, and spray in bedliner.
I ordered on 3 Mar, Ford accepted on 4 March. Had a build week of 5 Apr with a build day of 11 April. I got my widow sticker 1 Apr. Got an update today that since the order was sent to the plant before the shutdown, there is no update. Hoping when they open up it will be rolling off the line soon thereafter. I was curious if the the BOLD number next to the Vin indicates the production number and if it is across all F150s or if each model has its own set of production numbers.
Nice. I've had mine ordered since 2/27.... I must have just missed the cutoff or, my dealer left the order at 19 vs. moving it to a lower number. I'll post my numbers and the window sticker when I can finally download it. Just checked again and its still being illusive. :)

tbone-CO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 F150 Scab XLT Leadfoot
Occupation
button pusher
Had a window sticker today and a build date of 4/19. Sounds like KC is shutting down for the next weeks now so there it goes....

Ford F-150 4/19 Build Week FffkB97Xy03zIP6EQXltwAmaLb7hMmpM-I3arTH7YyxkalLlNW
Sponsored