Sponsored

4/18/22 Build Week

Mug Costanza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat Powerboost
Just got off the phone with my salesman, ETA for delivery just changed from May15-21 to Jul 19 :(
:( Bummer...at least you have a delivery date. I haven't even got that. I bet I'm AT LEAST July. I felt like things were moving pretty quick with mine and then boom...chip hold.

Gotta love dropping $300 on new tire today...I'm still taking care of my 2015 Lariat but kinda stings a little more putting money into it knowing I'm going to have it long term.
Sponsored

NewToFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Just got off the phone with my salesman, ETA for delivery just changed from May15-21 to Jul 19 :(
chip hold, or did the train just break down?

Joey760

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat Supercrew 502A on order
chip hold, or did the train just break down?
Im assuming chip hold. Ive been using the chat quite a bit and up until today my status was chip hold ETA May 15-21. I chatted today and all the sudden it was July 19 and when I asked about it being on chip hold she said that she "couldn't see that in her system"

Joey760

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
:( Bummer...at least you have a delivery date. I haven't even got that. I bet I'm AT LEAST July. I felt like things were moving pretty quick with mine and then boom...chip hold.

Gotta love dropping $300 on new tire today...I'm still taking care of my 2015 Lariat but kinda stings a little more putting money into it knowing I'm going to have it long term.
Yea but dude, that delivery date doesn't mean shit, its just an ETA, not even a solid date. And yes I hear you, my f250 tires are getting pretty worn and ill be damned if I'm gonna go spend at least a thousand bucks on tires just to trade my truck in. Im gonna ride them things to the wire haha

Mug Costanza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat Powerboost
Yea but dude, that delivery date doesn't mean shit, its just an ETA, not even a solid date. And yes I hear you, my f250 tires are getting pretty worn and ill be damned if I'm gonna go spend at least a thousand bucks on tires just to trade my truck in. Im gonna ride them things to the wire haha
I had a nail in mine that was unrepairable. Could have just filled it up every 3-4 days but I drove too much to dick with that.

165k on my 2015. Starting to show a lot of wear and the engine is pretty goofy from time to time. Hope it can hold on.

Sponsored

platinum99

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150 Platinum 702A
My truck still shows in production. I am sure its chip hold as well.

Joey760

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Now I am seeing β€˜built May 11’ vs previously it was built fully shaded without a date.

Ford is completely F ed.
A lot of us getting pushed :(

SixEight

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150
Spoke to my sales rep this week. I'm on chip hold as well. ETA first week in July.

The tracking website says I've been in production since March. Chips have mostly populated on the app.

Sponsored

Jaybird2022

First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru wrx
Occupation
Military
Wow I’ve been pushed from 11/29 to 1/17 to 2/12 to May 12. Now nothing. Would rather see a date than nothing like you guys. At least lie to me not left in the dark lol

Roscopcoletrain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 XLT...on order
Tracker has been down for 4 days now for me. It's somewhere in transit, but no idea if it's been moved up or back

Joey760

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wow I’ve been pushed from 11/29 to 1/17 to 2/12 to May 12. Now nothing. Would rather see a date than nothing like you guys. At least lie to me not left in the dark lol
Dude that sounds terrible. How can Ford even remotely think its cool to push someone back for months, meanwhile a dude that orders a truck in March of this year will take delivery before you. Complete dogshit. Hopefully they'll get their shit together and you'll get yours sooner rather than later.

Mug Costanza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Lariat Powerboost
My dealer sent me a screen shot of the updated status. Anyone know what the Start Date and End Date columns mean?

Ford F-150 4/18/22 Build Week Untitled

Joey760

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
My dealer sent me a screen shot of the updated status. Anyone know what the Start Date and End Date columns mean?

Untitled.png
I’ve heard that’s the estimate for you to be out of the current position you are in.
Sponsored