First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Real estate
Arrggghhhh it's a thing of beauty! Proper level size that doesn't leave the rear looking lower. My favorite tires as well. This is proof God wants me to level my truck. I promised myself and my wife I would leave my truck stock. No one believed me, I do not have the willpower.
Sponsored

RuggedGoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 XLT 157" 302a
Arrggghhhh it's a thing of beauty! Proper level size that doesn't leave the rear looking lower. My favorite tires as well. This is proof God wants me to level my truck. I promised myself and my wife I would leave my truck stock. No one believed me, I do not have the willpower.
My wife has the same expectation for me.... I made no such promise. Life is short, enjoy your truck as much as you can! :p

doolin64

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Real estate
My wife has the same expectation for me.... I made no such promise. Life is short, enjoy your truck as much as you can! :p
I do, I just ordered Steeda suspension for my Mustang and new tires and wheels. I b!tched about my lifted '21 Ram being a gas hog and sold her on the idea of getting my '21 Powerboost. So far the MPG has delivered for me. Better than I could have expected. But myself and my daughter agree the truck looks weak. :LOL: I'm sure it will happen, I just need to ease into the idea. LOL

travisN000

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost CCSB
I'm not sure how much of a hit MPG took with the changes, but I would guess 2 mpg. It will still go into electric only mode just fine, but does seem slightly easier to get it to kick out of it again. The only time it doesn't kick into electric mode normally is when it is near freezing temps and the truck hasn't warmed up sufficiently
..Not sure exactly what aspect you were interested in, but it functions fine. No Complaints. The truck has plenty of power and handles the bigger tires fine, just burns a bit more fuel.

Sponsored

HeadBanger

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT 5.0
Wow, that really looks good! The pup in the back is the best part!!

OP
OP
RociPB

RociPB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21-F150-XLT-PowerBoost
..Not sure exactly what aspect you were interested in, but it functions fine. No Complaints. The truck has plenty of power and handles the bigger tires fine, just burns a bit more fuel.
I am convinced that the fuel economy is only very slightly hurt by the big tires, mainly because if you do the math to find the difference in distance rolled over in one wheel rotation, you can guess what the mpg change should be. In my case, my factory tires had a 12% less distance per one rotation compared to the KO2's. So the car and the computer think it is traveling only 88% the distance that it used to drive to work and back, but is still burning the same (slightly more) amount of fuel. So my mpg dropping by about 12% makes me think that the computer's calculation is off by that much.

OP
OP
RociPB

RociPB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21-F150-XLT-PowerBoost
Looks good! I may be biased as I have stock 20's on 35's w/a 2" level as well....

truck.jpg
level.jpg
That looks great, I kind of wish I had the longer bed like you have, it looks more dignified from the side view.

people-call-me-chris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 Lariat SCrew 4x4 short bed
I've posted before, but just to share here...

I had the dealer put a Bilstein 6112 (front) and 5160 (rear) kit on my 2021 Powerboost shortbed, with Maxxis Razr AT tires (LT285/65r20 ..maxxis reports them as 34.7 x 11.6 in tire), stock sport wheels.

The front struts are set to the 2.5 inch setting, but barely gave 2in on the PB d/t its weight:
This is helpful thanks for sharing - i have a 21 lariat EB with these bilsteins so it's great to know the 285/65/20 would fit!
Sponsored