Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
I just want to thank everyone who has ordered from us to date. We've been blessed to have 15 trucks get delivered to happy customers here in the month of July!

Production is starting to catch up and I appreciate everyon's patience.
Sponsored

flynavy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 XLT
Occupation
Pilot
I just want to thank everyone who has ordered from us to date. We've been blessed to have 15 trucks get delivered to happy customers here in the month of July!

Production is starting to catch up and I appreciate everyon's patience.

Any trends you’ve noticed on final delivery from Kansas? Seems so hit or miss. There’s a member here who said their truck had been sitting since June awaiting shipment. I just can’t wrap my head around how that is possible. Feed me a rumor, anything!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Any trends you’ve noticed on final delivery from Kansas? Seems so hit or miss. There’s a member here who said their truck had been sitting since June awaiting shipment. I just can’t wrap my head around how that is possible. Feed me a rumor, anything!
I've given up trying to predict this. haha

I am hoping things return back to "normal" shortly and everything is a little more predictable.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Thank you to everyone that has placed a retail order and kept Chip busy. We'll do our best to wrap up our 2021 orders and get those pushed through quickly before 2022 model year wraps up.

There should be 3 more months of F-150 production left. 1 that we have yet to get allocated for, so I'd anticipate being able to fill most of the retail demand. The only exception being if Ford has run out of parts for certain commodities in the 2021 model year, then those will need to be re-ordered in 2022.

Email [email protected] if you're interested in a quote.

UGADawg96

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 302A 157 PB
Thank you to everyone that has placed a retail order and kept Chip busy. We'll do our best to wrap up our 2021 orders and get those pushed through quickly before 2022 model year wraps up.

There should be 3 more months of F-150 production left. 1 that we have yet to get allocated for, so I'd anticipate being able to fill most of the retail demand. The only exception being if Ford has run out of parts for certain commodities in the 2021 model year, then those will need to be re-ordered in 2022.

With only ~6k orders unscheduled, you'd think they could knock them out pretty quick unless they are prioritizing other things.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
With only ~6k orders unscheduled, you'd think they could knock them out pretty quick unless they are prioritizing other things.

They have been doing some catch up on all the vehicles that were built and without chips. Now they've almost caught up. We had over 40 vehicles in this status at one point, a lot of them being retail orders. We are down to 1 Retail order now being held for microchips.

So now that they have almost "caught up" and have a better grasp on the microchip situation. It should work more smoothly.

Antimatter Tremor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
You would think, considering that's not even a full 5 days of production at DTP alone.

Madeinchina

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor, 2012 Mustang GT

Thank you for the update. Any thoughts on how much of a delay orders that choose to retain the 3.5L ecoboost auto start/stop feature? In my case Chip put in a 402A Tremor order for me on 6/18 and I've elected to retain the auto start/stop.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Thank you for the update. Any thoughts on how much of a delay orders that choose to retain the 3.5L ecoboost auto start/stop feature? In my case Chip put in a 402A Tremor order for me on 6/18 and I've elected to retain the auto start/stop.
Without seeing any of them flow through yet, its hard to tell exactly how long it will expedite the order with deleting the option. Ford didn't give us any indication either way on that.

Doggydoug

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None

Do you know of any price increase that may happen with the 2022 model? Debating if I should put in an order for 2021 or wait for a 2022.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Do you know of any price increase that may happen with the 2022 model? Debating if I should put in an order for 2021 or wait for a 2022.
We don't know that ahead of time, no.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Just wanted to copy this to update our thread for customers who ordered from us.

I thought I would post a quick update for the customers who are interested in placing a 21/22 F-150 order or have already placed an order for a 2021 F-150. What should you expect as one model year winds down and the 2022 model year opens up?

Where is production now? The good news is that we've pretty much exhausted our retail vehicles that are on hold for microchips. So the backlog of F-150s that were delayed in being produced should be worked through for the most part. The biggest issue delaying orders previously is catching up on what was already produced. We are currently scheduling 2021 F-150s that will be produced in the month of October. So orders that scheduled the beginning of August are set to be delivered to our store by the end of October. A 90 day turn around time is a great thing compared to where we've been! There is 1 more month of dealer allocation for November production on F-150s. So there is still time to get a 2021 F-150 order in and produced.

Expectations on getting your vehicle produced as a 2021 - If you place an order with a Ford dealership and they go through the proper steps with Ford through the Customer Order Verification process, the dealer should NOT have an issue getting you an allocation for a 2021 Model year F-150. That being said, what will become an issue is commodities as the model year winds down. Specific trims or options may push your order to a 2022 model year even if your dealership has the allocation (none of this matters if you already have a VIN, your vehicle will be built). For example, if you have a Limited F-150 on order and they run out of the limited leather interior for 2021, it will not get scheduled. Or if the Twin Panel Moonroofs are sold out and you have an XLT with this option on order, it may not get scheduled and be forced to a 2022. To be clear, I have no insight as to which options may or may run out more quickly, I'm just giving examples.

2022 Start Up Production - If your order does get pushed to a 2022 model year, don't fret! We've had 2 different model year trucks show up on the same transport truck. Ford will keep clipping along on production and it may force a slight delay in getting the F-150 you desire, but it will ultimately get produced. If your order goes unscheduled, you will need to contact your dealer and re-order a 2022. Orders do not automatically flip from one model year to another.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Ford is making F-150s quickly too!

All but one of these will end up with a forum member behind the wheel!

Ford F-150 3% Under Invoice 2022 F-150 Order - Granger Ford PXL_20210807_150330576

Ford F-150 3% Under Invoice 2022 F-150 Order - Granger Ford PXL_20210807_150313783

Ford F-150 3% Under Invoice 2022 F-150 Order - Granger Ford PXL_20210807_150249533

Ford F-150 3% Under Invoice 2022 F-150 Order - Granger Ford PXL_20210807_150232128

Ford F-150 3% Under Invoice 2022 F-150 Order - Granger Ford PXL_20210807_150220535

Ford F-150 3% Under Invoice 2022 F-150 Order - Granger Ford PXL_20210807_150150854

DLav8r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Lariat 502A PowerBoost 7.2kw
Chip/Zach,
Just curious if you are excepting orders for Raptor at MSRP currently? Thanks.
Sponsored