Sponsored

diambo4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Screw 4x4
Occupation
Assassin
Amazing. My local dealer was at 8.5% for 48 months despite 800+ credit. No shame in attempting to rip people off. That's CA for ya.

Was this from Ford Credit?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
We received allocation for 77 F-150s for the month of February! We will keep rolling and thank you to everyone who has emailed our team at [email protected] with a build! We will have plenty of allocation to cover our retail orders with this recent influx of allocation!

Tremorb

First Name
RB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TBD
Placed my order with Chip 1/17 so this is great news!

Btw working with Chip has been easy and seamless. I sent an email with my build, he replied the next business day, we spoke on the phone about a couple options, I signed the build sheet and paid the deposit, Chip entered the order, and I got an order confirm email from Ford the next day. The whole order process took 2 days. Couldn't have been easier.

F150 hopefull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150

Btw working with Chip has been easy and seamless. I sent an email with my build, he replied the next business day, we spoke on the phone about a couple options, I signed the build sheet and paid the deposit, Chip entered the order, and I got an order confirm email from Ford the next day. The whole order process took 2 days. Couldn't have been easier.
yea, The sales part is extremely fast, convenient, and easy. Savannah @Granger Ford has done a fabulous job and always responds to my emails within an hour at most.

Can't say the same for financing yet though. They emailed me this morning, I responded twice. acknowledging a mistake on the first email. going on three hours without any response. no big deal as I can't pick it up until the 2/22 due to work.

I am sure they will get to me as time allows.

Sponsored

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
yea, The sales part is extremely fast, convenient, and easy. Savannah @Granger Ford has done a fabulous job and always responds to my emails within an hour at most.

Can't say the same for financing yet though. They emailed me this morning, I responded twice. acknowledging a mistake on the first email. going on three hours without any response. no big deal as I can't pick it up until the 2/22 due to work.

I am sure they will get to me as time allows.
Finance takes a little time. They usually take about a day to reply. That was my experience anyway but they always did reply.

Uncorked

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 XL

I ordered from Chip on 1/23 and got the confirmation from Ford the very same day. I ordered a very basic truck so I am interested in seeing how long it all takes.

KEVINL

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Stinger
I picked up my truck from Granger on Jan 6th. As a first-time truck owner and prior owner of a Kia Stinger (which I loved), there was some trepidation on my part on whether I was going to like the truck, at least as much as the Stinger.

All I can say is OMG. I love, love, love it. More than the Stinger which I did not expect. And the pricing, ordering, financing, and delivery was made seamless by all the nice folks at Granger. I'd do it again in a minute but that 1,150 miles of straight driving back in 17 hours was not fun...lol

F150 hopefull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
They are using FloodFord ESP basically. So you can use this site to get the info you are seeking:

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP

Sponsored

futuretrunks

First Name
Jewelrean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
honda accord ‘18 ford bronco ‘21
Occupation
manager
We received allocation for 77 F-150s for the month of February! We will keep rolling and thank you to everyone who has emailed our team at [email protected] with a build! We will have plenty of allocation to cover our retail orders with this recent influx of allocation!
Can we combine the new bronco private offer $2500 to order a tremor plus the 3% under invoice?

Tremorb

First Name
RB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TBD
Has anyone received a 'Your Vehicle Is Scheduled For Production' email for February yet? Maybe February allocations are built in March. Have never custom ordered a Ford so not sure how the timeline works.

F150 hopefull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Has anyone received a 'Your Vehicle Is Scheduled For Production' email for February yet? Maybe February allocations are built in March. Have never custom ordered a Ford so not sure how the timeline works.
it's a crap shoot at best. Ford gives higher priority to certain dealers with large volume sales. Granger seems to get their builds assigned pretty quick. Also it depends on what you ordered.

I ordered 10/4 with clean build notification same day. I believe I got the build week email the following week. look at my signature for a full time frame.

Good luck

personalt

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma / Cayenne
I am Feb 20th week.. In the Feb 20th post it is just me and another guy who I am not sure if is granger. We are both 302A XLT (not that they cant mix models in week)
Sponsored