Sponsored

F150 hopefull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I should rephrase the question. Sorry.
Some of the posts in the thread infer that items have been dropped from various trims in 23 even if they were available for order and you ordered them. I have my window sticker etc but I was wondering if items/options were being removed that I didn’t know about that would impact me.
Your window sticker will indicate what has been removed.

Also the heated Steering wheel are removed from all trim levels. No idea if the alarm system is all trims or not.

Ford F-150 3% Under invoice on a 2023 F-150 Order @ Granger Ford 1670007281252

so if you are not built yet you should keep checking the WS to see if more things were removed. IMHO
Sponsored

bwwF150

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 BMW X7, 18 Jeep JLU, 13 QX56(23 F150 replaces)
I should rephrase the question. Sorry.
Some of the posts in the thread infer that items have been dropped from various trims in 23 even if they were available for order and you ordered them. I have my window sticker etc but I was wondering if items/options were being removed that I didn’t know about that would impact me.
For a Granger order, I don’t think so. As soon as they are aware of a change, they communicate and ask for acknowledgment. I think once window Sticker is done / blend hits, you should be good?

KEVINL

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Stinger
Your window sticker will indicate what has been removed.

Also the heated Steering wheel are removed from all trim levels. No idea if the alarm system is all trims or not.

1670007281252.png

so if you are not built yet you should keep checking the WS to see if more things were removed. IMHO
I should be good at this point then since the truck is already built and being shipped currently. Thanks for the assist to both you and @bwwF150

F150 hopefull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
For a Granger order, I don’t think so. As soon as they are aware of a change, they communicate and ask for acknowledgment. I think once window Sticker is done / blend hits, you should be good?
My window sticker was updated before it was built, with no notification from Granger. The update was on the Security system. Granger did reach out to me with regard to the heated steering wheel and mirror. they also notified me when they added the mirrors back in.

CHAZ 150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ordered 2023 F-150 XL w/HDPP & Max Tow
The window sticker on my 23 XL with 3.5 Ecoboost does NOT show “auto stop/start removal”. I was hoping it would.

Sponsored

nomarhits400

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Poweboost
Occupation
Analytical Chemist
Does anyone have any experience with shipping a set of tires to Granger to be installed on their truck before delivery? I know they have a policy prohibiting the installation of aftermarket parts- but was hoping they’d make an exception for tires.

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
Does anyone have any experience with shipping a set of tires to Granger to be installed on their truck before delivery? I know they have a policy prohibiting the installation of aftermarket parts- but was hoping they’d make an exception for tires.
You're probably better off finding a truck center or 4 Wheel Truck shop or tire center and contacting them. They will probably receive your tires and then you just have to drive there and have them do it. Des Moines probably has a few places. Not ideal but Granger probably will not do it. Good luck.

nomarhits400

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Poweboost
Occupation
Analytical Chemist
You're probably better off finding a truck center or 4 Wheel Truck shop or tire center and contacting them. They will probably receive your tires and then you just have to drive there and have them do it. Des Moines probably has a few places. Not ideal but Granger probably will not do it. Good luck.
Yeah, do doubt you are correct- it’s really not a big deal either way. On the other hand, if it’s something that other folks have done, I thought maybe it might go smoothly. I can definitely see a scenario where the tires arrive and either get lost or end up on the wrong truck. I probably shouldn’t say that- I’m not sure I’ve ever heard a bad word about Granger’s service- here or anywhere else!

astrand1

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford F150 Powerboost 7.2kw
Occupation
Studio truck driver
The window sticker on my 23 XL with 3.5 Ecoboost does NOT show “auto stop/start removal”. I was hoping it would.
That’s easily turned off with forscan once you get your truck.

wessermgm

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum SCrew, Smoked Quartz, 701a, FX4
There is a Discount Tire in Des Moines. You can probably have that all squared away since it sounds like it literally takes less than 30 minutes at Granger, just head directly to DT and swap out. Of course, I would put that initial trip at least on the OEMs

Sponsored

sfpoerrcieasl

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21’ Lariat Crew 2.7 boost 4x4 502a Sport App Pkg
Are you offering any kind of deal ordering a 23' Raptor?

aybe09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum Ordered
Those of you who have recently picked up your order from Granger, can you please share how long it took for them to get it prepped and ready for pick up? I’m trying to time it to see if it’ll be possible to pick up before Christmas depending on when my truck gets delivered.

Ryan74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT Carbonized Gray 4x4
Those of you who have recently picked up your order from Granger, can you please share how long it took for them to get it prepped and ready for pick up? I’m trying to time it to see if it’ll be possible to pick up before Christmas depending on when my truck gets delivered.
Last I heard 10 business days

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
I'm in the same boat as you. Unless it comes in within a couple of days (no hope) I think I am going to have to wait until the first week of January. I stacked up, moved back a number of appointments into the end of December and with travel for the holidays, I just will not make it.

When I received the Built notice on 10/1, I figured even if it went slow I would get it by Thanksgiving. That gave 2 months for shipping and prep but alas, it was not enough.

I'm hoping for 1/2 or 1/3 with a January drive home.

aybe09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum Ordered
I'm in the same boat as you. Unless it comes in within a couple of days (no hope) I think I am going to have to wait until the first week of January. I stacked up, moved back a number of appointments into the end of December and with travel for the holidays, I just will not make it.

When I received the Built notice on 10/1, I figured even if it went slow I would get it by Thanksgiving. That gave 2 months for shipping and prep but alas, it was not enough.

I'm hoping for 1/2 or 1/3 with a January drive home.
It kind of sucks that we’re at the mercy of what Ford decides to offer in terms of financing in January if our trucks don’t make it in time. I believe the current incentives expire on 1/3/23.

How long was yours sitting in built status before it was shipped? Mine was built 11/28 after a long chip hold and seemed to have shipped on the 30th. It was last in Missouri so I hope it doesn’t stay stuck there for too long.
Sponsored

Last edited: