Sponsored

LostBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White F150 XLT 5.0
Maybe $5k or $6k off? Why not contact Chip and send him your build and he can send you the price after discount. My 502A was a little over $8k off from Granger. The MSRP was a tad over $70k.
Sounds good, thanks for the direction. Is there a specific tool anyone prefers to use for the building process? I've seen some Dealer made tools that seem to reflect the 2023 options a little better than the 2022 builder on Ford's website. There are a couple options i have questions about but maybe someone could answer over the phone to give some clarity
Sponsored

KEVINL

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Stinger
I apologize for a silly question, but if Granger offers 3% under invoice, could anyone estimate a ballpark estimate of what i could pay for an F150 that costs lets say.... $60,000 after building? Thank you.
Mine was $66. 5k MSRP, $62k invoice and $58k from Granger. So $8,500 off MSRP and $4k from invoice.

I used Costco's build tool. It was the only up to date with MSRP 3-4 weeks ago when I ordered, but at that point, they did not have updates on their dealer network. Gives you MSRP and invoice price.

Moe7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tremor

Kidder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat 3.5EB SCREW 157"
Sounds good, thanks for the direction. Is there a specific tool anyone prefers to use for the building process? I've seen some Dealer made tools that seem to reflect the 2023 options a little better than the 2022 builder on Ford's website. There are a couple options i have questions about but maybe someone could answer over the phone to give some clarity
Back when I ordered my 2022 Chip directed me to the Ford build tool which still only had the 2021 stuff (I ordered in November, the 2022 build info wasn't on the Ford website until January, IIRC). He also sent me the 2022 Order Guide which clarified a few things. I sent him my build sheet from the Ford website and he turned it into a build sheet with MSRP and invoice pricing. FYI

Cb Mw

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bike
Mine was $66. 5k MSRP, $62k invoice and $58k from Granger. So $8,500 off MSRP and $4k from invoice.

I used Costco's build tool. It was the only up to date with MSRP 3-4 weeks ago when I ordered, but at that point, they did not have updates on their dealer network. Gives you MSRP and invoice price.
Did you have other discounts or incentives included?

My MSRP was 61k and the total was just under 56k. Pretty comparable but there seems to a little more off in your case.

Sponsored

LostBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Great info guys, thank you so much for the help on this!

C_Harris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 SQ King Ranch
Occupation
Health Care
Anyone getting spray in or PPF after they pick it up at Granger (locally in IA)? They used offer this at the dealership; however, the staffing bug has hit them as well. Looking for recommendations if anyone has thought about this.

dynomite

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 F-150 XLT 5.4L, 2013 F-150 XLT 5.0L
Occupation
Vegetable Farmer
I apologize for a silly question, but if Granger offers 3% under invoice, could anyone estimate a ballpark estimate of what i could pay for an F150 that costs lets say.... $60,000 after building? Thank you.
Ballpark Formula that I have estimated is invoice is 6.5% less MSRP and then you can take 3% off that amount.
$60,000 @ 6.5% less = $56,100
$56,100 @ 3% less = $54,417
It is not a perfect formula, but it gives you a quick idea.

LostBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ballpark Formula that I have estimated is invoice is 6.5% less MSRP and then you can take 3% off that amount.
$60,000 @ 6.5% less = $56,100
$56,100 @ 3% less = $54,417
It is not a perfect formula, but it gives you a quick idea.
Exactly what i'm looking for, just a general idea. Thanks!

Ryan74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT Carbonized Gray 4x4
Also different package combinations can get you anywhere from $500 to $2000 off

Sponsored

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Anyone getting spray in or PPF after they pick it up at Granger (locally in IA)? They used offer this at the dealership; however, the staffing bug has hit them as well. Looking for recommendations if anyone has thought about this.
Was looking at doing line-x up there, but Chip told me (months ago) to have them do it at Granger vs. ordering from Ford

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
I did look into this and there may be a place around that used some proprietary PPF. I never dug deep into it because it just did not look like an easy thing to do.

With that said I know of a great PPF installer in my area and they use STEK which I like. I am doing this more for a UV "sacrificial cover" since it is out in the sun all day every day. I believe after about 6 or 7 years I will just take this off and replace it.

To get from Granger to VA (1100 miles) I am using this for the ride.

Ford F-150 3% Under invoice on a 2023 F-150 Order @ Granger Ford Track Armor.JPG

C_Harris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 SQ King Ranch
Occupation
Health Care
Was looking at doing line-x up there, but Chip told me (months ago) to have them do it at Granger vs. ordering from Ford
Granger is not installing them now due to staffing shortages. Trying to think of best option up there same day.

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
Granger is not installing them now due to staffing shortages. Trying to think of best option up there same day.
I thought for sure that some enterprising young person would hook up with Granger and open a shop by them that did PPF. With the volume of higher end, higher dollar trucks going out the door that they could offer this and have a tremendous amount of business. They do not work for Granger and open their own shop. Granger can tell the customer about this place and then you are on your own. They could probably have it done before you fly/drive there to pick it up.

TN Rotty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Crew Cab Plat 6.5'
Here's an example of the invoice sheet generated by Granger (note that it's an old one).

You can build your own truck on the NADA site and get invoice pricing there.

As an example (image below) of a 60K truck at NADA, adding delivery gets it to 62k, invoice down to 58k. Subtract 3% off invoice you are down to about 56.3k + doc fee, + Tax, Title & Tags (and whatever else your state or Iowa may require - such as a temp registration tag to drive it out of Iowa). Tennessee has a vehicle tax of roughly 7%, so that would add another 4k, so up to ~60.3k + a few hundred for tags and title (if I remember right). Call your DMV to get your costs.

Note - Granger may not discount the delivery fee, so the price could be higher by about $50.

So ball park costs for me would be a little under MSRP including TT&T. If you are comfortable with that rough cost, give Chip a call and send him your build and he'll get you an exact price.

Good luck with your build.

Ford F-150 3% Under invoice on a 2023 F-150 Order @ Granger Ford 1662027615627
Sponsored