Sponsored

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
It kind of sucks that we’re at the mercy of what Ford decides to offer in terms of financing in January if our trucks don’t make it in time. I believe the current incentives expire on 1/3/23.

How long was yours sitting in built status before it was shipped? Mine was built 11/30 after a long chip hold and seemed to have shipped the next day. It was last in Missouri so I hope it doesn’t stay stuck there for too long.
I got a Ford Built email on 10/1. :(

I originally hoped to finance $30k but the way rates moved this year, I think I will bite the bullet and just pay for the whole thing out of the gate.
Sponsored

MedicalPhysicist

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 XLT Hybrid on Order
It kind of sucks that we’re at the mercy of what Ford decides to offer in terms of financing in January if our trucks don’t make it in time. I believe the current incentives expire on 1/3/23.

How long was yours sitting in built status before it was shipped? Mine was built 11/30 after a long chip hold and seemed to have shipped the next day. It was last in Missouri so I hope it doesn’t stay stuck there for too long.
fyi, The current incentive says you just have to place an order before 1/3 not take ownership by then. Usually i would have laughed at 3.9% interest rate but not now fml.

aybe09

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum Ordered
fyi, The current incentive says you just have to place an order before 1/3 not take ownership by then. Usually i would have laughed at 3.9% interest rate but not now fml.
Since I placed my order in February and I don’t know what rates they offered, I believe I’d have to take delivery by the 3rd if I want these rates. I’m hoping the rates were more enticing back then but I am unable to find out until delivery.

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
I got a Ford Built email on 10/1. :(

I originally hoped to finance $30k but the way rates moved this year, I think I will bite the bullet and just pay for the whole thing out of the gate.
Ford just lowered rates in Texas market on 22's to best I've seen since before ordering in May. Now at 1.9% for 60

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford just lowered rates in Texas market on 22's to best I've seen since before ordering in May. Now at 1.9% for 60
1.9 is outstanding. I will only go for 36 months so maybe I could even shave a little off of that. If you needed the financing, and the wait got you that 1.9 I would say it was worth it. Glass half full look.

My glass half full look is that Ford just upped the ESP year length to 10 years from 8. 10 year 100k miles is what I wanted all along but would have settled for the 8 had my truck come in a month ago. This is outstanding for me for I never keep a 4x4 for less than 10 years anyway.

Good luck with your truck!

Sponsored

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
It's definitely good to see some incentive for the outstanding 2022's in this environment. On $50k, every 100 bps of rate costs $500/yr so on a 5 yr financing each point of rate equates to a 5% increase in cost of ownership

cyclone77

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150
Picked up my new Tremor today at Granger. A big thanks to Chip and Catelyn for the excellent service! Chip did a great job explaining all the features inside and out on the truck. Gotta say I'm quite privileged to only live a few hours away from there. If you live a lot further away than that it is still more than worth the trip.

F150 hopefull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Picked up my new Tremor today at Granger. A big thanks to Chip and Catelyn for the excellent service! Chip did a great job explaining all the features inside and out on the truck. Gotta say I'm quite privileged to only live a few hours away from there. If you live a lot further away than that it is still more than worth the trip.
I am close only 2k miles. not bad. :ROFLMAO:

But what better way to get a new Truck then immediately taking a little trip.

Can't wait to meet the gang at Granger

Tremorb

First Name
RB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TBD
Placed a '23 Tremor order with Chip yesterday and it couldn't have been easier. I'm in southern CA, soon to be Reno NV, and the process of ordering couldn't have been easier. Local dealers have trucks piling up and are still sticking to MSRP or MSRP + "Market Adjustments" 🤦‍♂️. Good luck with that. Great site and great info here.

Sponsored

diambo4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat Screw 4x4
Occupation
Assassin
But what better way to get a new Truck then immediately taking a little trip.
You definitely don't "feel" the trip due to adrenaline and excitement from driving the new wheels. I drove mine 7 hours home and it felt like I had driven across town. :D :D :D

dgless21

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 XLT - Powerboost 3.5, BAP
Occupation
IT Guy
1.9 is outstanding. I will only go for 36 months so maybe I could even shave a little off of that. If you needed the financing, and the wait got you that 1.9 I would say it was worth it. Glass half full look.

My glass half full look is that Ford just upped the ESP year length to 10 years from 8. 10 year 100k miles is what I wanted all along but would have settled for the 8 had my truck come in a month ago. This is outstanding for me for I never keep a 4x4 for less than 10 years anyway.

Good luck with your truck!
Last I looked, for January, it was 0% for 36 and 1.9% for 60 if you qualified for the Ford Financing incentives.

F150 hopefull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
You definitely don't "feel" the trip due to adrenaline and excitement from driving the new wheels. I drove mine 7 hours home and it felt like I had driven across town. :D :D :D
OH, I am super excited for the trip. Going to try and take two or three weeks and see some of our great nation.

I love cross country trips. I rode a motorcycle from Oregon to Nashville and back. Hit 17 states and saw some awesome sites and met the best people.

Can check it out here

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Amazing. My local dealer was at 8.5% for 48 months despite 800+ credit. No shame in attempting to rip people off. That's CA for ya.
When I encounter dealers like that they go on my "never do business with list". That is just highway robbery. Pity really that there are dealers like that out there.
Sponsored