First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT 302A SCrew 5.0 157" 4x4
Occupation
Commercial Truck Leasing
Surprisingly, I got an email from Ford today with a build schedule for the week of 12/19 and my VIN. 7 weeks after the order date. We'll see how accurate it is in due time. But encouraging, at least..
Sponsored

BIGSTUF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 XLT Powerboost
Surprisingly, I got an email from Ford today with a build schedule for the week of 12/19 and my VIN. 7 weeks after the order date. We'll see how accurate it is in due time. But encouraging, at least..
I had to order a 23 after a “stop-sale” recall wouldn’t allow Granger to sell me my 22. That was on 11/8…I received my VIN on 11/10 with a build week of 12/5 😳 SHOCKED

Kodiak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Lariat PB 7.2k, 4x4 502a Atlas Blue BAP
I had to order a 23 after a “stop-sale” recall wouldn’t allow Granger to sell me my 22. That was on 11/8…I received my VIN on 11/10 with a build week of 12/5 😳 SHOCKED
What was the stop sale for? Did they give you any details and maybe that will affect some others here. Please let us know.

Polo08816

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW 335i
The wait times are certainly decreasing. It appears as if the supply shortages are subsiding.

rwxr_xr_x

First Name
rwxr_xr_x
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F-150 XLT + 302A
The wait times are certainly decreasing. It appears as if the supply shortages are subsiding.
Not necessarily I have two identical trucks with two dealers, I canceled one but the dealer decided to keep it for stock, and for both I got the 2nd 45days delay email.

SupperCrew XLT 302a V8 5.0 with CoPilot Assist 2.0 and 360 camera.

Sponsored

GenXeration

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150, Platinum, 5.0 4x4, Agate Black, BAP
How long does it typically take to get a VIN assigned after order is confirmed?

302A

My order was placed on 10/31 and Ford confirmed it on 11/1. No VIN yet.
I ordered Tuesday 11/15 and received my VIN yesterday 11/17 with a build week of 12/19. I ordered a F-150 Platinum BAP from Granger. I was surprised I received it so fast.

Last edited:

BIGSTUF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 XLT Powerboost
What was the stop sale for? Did they give you any details and maybe that will affect some others here. Please let us know.
Stop sale was about the flickering headlight recall on 22’s built between May-July (mine was built in June). Ford currently does not have a fix and the ETA for having one is January…so Granger could not sell it to me

KEVINL

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Stinger
Got a notice of shipping today. A month between build completion, notice of shipping arrangements and the actual shipping. We will see what happens with this step.

Ford F-150 3% Under invoice on a 2023 F-150 Order @ Granger Ford 1669905867466

personalt

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma / Cayenne
I am about 16 hours away from Granger so it is a managble but not fun drive. I haven't asked Granger yet but if I wanted to have the truck shipped 1)Do they have anyone that they work with to ship 2)Allow you to hire your own company to pick it up(assuming we e-signed all the paperwork and I wired them my payment).

My plan was to fly out and drive back but was wondering if anyone have any experience getting a truck shipped from there?

F150 hopefull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I am about 16 hours away from Granger so it is a managble but not fun drive. I haven't asked Granger yet but if I wanted to have the truck shipped 1)Do they have anyone that they work with to ship 2)Allow you to hire your own company to pick it up(assuming we e-signed all the paperwork and I wired them my payment).

My plan was to fly out and drive back but was wondering if anyone have any experience getting a truck shipped from there?
I do not have any experience with it but I did do a little research. you can check these guy's out.
RoadRunner Auto Transport | Nationwide Car Shipping Experts

I personally do not want to buy the truck without having my eyes on it though. so I am opting for the flight out and drive back. I am in Oregon

Sponsored

Big Cam

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford F150 Tremor 402a
Occupation
Support Engineer
Sure, but 23's are also missing key features, heated steering wheel, heated mirrors, personally I'd rather wait for the truck the way I want it. (If that was an option).

I am pumped to see 23 orders getting made so fast.

F150 hopefull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Sure, but 23's are also missing key features, heated steering wheel, heated mirrors, personally I'd rather wait for the truck the way I want it. (If that was an option).

I am pumped to see 23 orders getting made so fast.
Heated mirrors are included in the MY23. They updated that to only remove the heated Steering wheels. they also removed the advanced security system and the auto stop/start, thankfully.

other than those two options the MY23 if fully done. at least my Lariat. I do not have the 360 active stuff, but pretty much everything else.

KEVINL

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Stinger
Heated mirrors are included in the MY23. They updated that to only remove the heated Steering wheels. they also removed the advanced security system and the auto stop/start, thankfully.

other than those two options the MY23 if fully done. at least my Lariat. I do not have the 360 active stuff, but pretty much everything else.
How are you guys all finding out what has been removed from the 23 orders for a given trim?

bwwF150

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 BMW X7, 18 Jeep JLU, 13 QX56(23 F150 replaces)
How are you guys all finding out what has been removed from the 23 orders for a given trim?
Window sticker or order form from
Granger.

KEVINL

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Stinger
Window sticker or order form from
Granger.
I should rephrase the question. Sorry.
Some of the posts in the thread infer that items have been dropped from various trims in 23 even if they were available for order and you ordered them. I have my window sticker etc but I was wondering if items/options were being removed that I didn’t know about that would impact me.
Sponsored