First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Eddie Bauer Expedition, 2016 Mustang GT
Occupation
USAF
I think it's worth noting, my build still has BlueCruise (Co-Pilot ACTIVE 2.0), so if you have a 402A tremor with this package, while it may be delaying the build, it is not stopping the build.
Sponsored

DPerry918

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 402A Tremor 🔥
Occupation
Data Science / Web Engineer
YESSSSSSS! So stoked, here I am b*tchin and the email came late in the day. So stoked! :giggle:
Ford F-150 3% Under Invoice 2022 F-150 Order - Granger Ford Screen Shot 2022-06-30 at 1.12.28 PM

C_Harris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 SQ King Ranch
Occupation
Health Care

PMMePizza

First Name
Hayley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor 402A Oxford White
Occupation
General Manager
I think it's worth noting, my build still has BlueCruise (Co-Pilot ACTIVE 2.0), so if you have a 402A tremor with this package, while it may be delaying the build, it is not stopping the build.
Hopeful my build date is coming soon.

So confused how Granger can have more allocations than orders, you can get scheduled, and I can't. But the folks on the facebook groups for Tremors from MAY are getting scheduled. Like wtf?

Sponsored

ShadowFox

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
USAF

So confused how Granger can have more allocations than orders, you can get scheduled, and I can't. But the folks on the facebook groups for Tremors from MAY are getting scheduled. Like wtf?
Hoping you get picked up this week. It is frustrating, and there's seemingly no rhyme or reason to it.

ARegularJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Feb 2 Order: 22 Lariat 500A/3.5 EB/FX4/Max Tow/+
Thanks for your words. I am on the way to pick mine up soon but mine, seemingly ordered at about the same time as yours, did end up with the Sirius XM delete applied so I wonder what the time difference was between my 500A and yours. Probably just a few weeks.

I too have found Chip good to work with and at the same time I did not bother them all the time with ‘Is it there yet?’ pestering. I think that helps them more than us. They are making their money on churn and I tried to respect that going in. Simply stated I think a good experience with them requires respect by both sides of the sale.

C_Harris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 SQ King Ranch
Occupation
Health Care

Got some great feedback from the folks at Granger (they have continuously been great)! Current commodity constraints for my build specifically:
1. Power Deployable Running Boards
2. Smoked Quartz Paint
3. 5.0 V8
4. CCD Front Shock Absorbers

If you have not been picked up yet, some of these may also be affecting your selection. Word is that it's still slated to by a MY22.

air2mag

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum
Thanks for the update. My Platinum has three of the four. It’s really starting to look like I’m getting a 23.

PMMePizza

First Name
Hayley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
General Manager
Got some great feedback from the folks at Granger (they have continuously been great)! Current commodity constraints for my build specifically:
2. Smoked Quartz Paint
3. 5.0 V8

If you have not been picked up yet, some of these may also be affecting your selection. Word is that it's still slated to by a MY22.
Mine has none of that and still not scheduled :(

Sponsored

SunnyD

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Sport Trac, 2022 F150 (Ordered)
2. Smoked Quartz Paint
3. 5.0 V8

My build date has gotten bumped 4 times and this information is helpful - I have both the smoked quartz and the CCD. At least I know the hold up.

ShadowFox

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
USAF

PMMePizza

First Name
Hayley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
General Manager

J-Dubs

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tremor, 2020 Traverse, 2012 Fusion, 1997 F250
I got my email today! I’m sure I’ll be anxious for the next step, but at least I can stop watching for a Thursday notification.