First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew
Occupation
Firmware Engineer
I picked up my Carbonized Gray 2022 Lariat 502A Supercrew at Granger on Friday. It was far and away the best car buying experience that I have ever had. They had my paperwork ready and wasted no time getting me back on the road. I walked in at about 2:30 and I was on my way home by about 3:00. Chip, Catelyn and Javan were all great.

I sent pictures of my trade-in and negotiated the trade value over the phone a couple weeks ahead of time. The "negotiation" with Zach was him asking what I wanted for my trade, me giving him a number and him pausing for a moment and then saying "yes".

The drive was 22 hours round trip and well worth it.

2022 F150.jpg
Thank you for sharing. It is a great looking truck and the nicest F150 wheels in my opinion.
Sponsored

Bannerman

First Name
Johnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tremor 402A, 2022 4Runner ORP
Quick turnaround on schedule week! My wait was almost 2 months so let’s hope they produce it and ship it ASAP!
Yea but 115 days between order and VIN haha. I do hope the date sticks.

joealtus

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 F150 Tremor
I've got 174 days between order and VIN! But at least I got a 5/2 build week email on 3/25 and according to Ford chat I'm still showing 5/2 build week.

GordonShumway

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat 502A
You can't leave us hanging like that, when did you place your order? We need to plug you into the overall equation now. Especially a 502A.

Also did you use KBB to figure out your trade? I always wondered how accurate their numbers were and I'd hate to be the guy shooting out a crazy number because KBB told me to.
Sorry for delay; not a daily visitor. I placed my order on January 4th. It arrived at Granger the week of March 21st. I deleted auto start-stop and did not get max towing pkg, bed utility package or sunroof.

I used a variety of resources to figure trade value (KBB, Vroom, Carmax, etc.). The SCAB I traded in had Raptor wheels/tires and a Bilstein 6112 level with 5160 reservoir shocks in the rear. Since Granger sells lifted trucks, I requested more than I was quoted by others. I think it should work out well for both of us. Granger gets a truck that I suspect they will have an easy time selling, and I got the number I wanted and the sales tax benefit.

Here's a pic of the trade:

Ford F-150 3% Under Invoice 2022 F-150 Order - Granger Ford SCAB

Sponsored

SCandTC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 F-150 Lightning
Yea but 115 days between order and VIN haha. I do hope the date sticks.
Ya a long ass time for sure. I remember you ordered a day after me (I referred you on Reddit actually). I’m currently on week 3 of chip purgatory. Hoping I get good news by the end of the month.

Bannerman

First Name
Johnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ya a long ass time for sure. I remember you ordered a day after me (I referred you on Reddit actually). I’m currently on week 3 of chip purgatory. Hoping I get good news by the end of the month.
Oh yeah, I probably owe you a beer for sending me to Granger. Or maybe Zach does haha

SCandTC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 F-150 Lightning
Oh yeah, I probably owe you a beer for sending me to Granger. Or maybe Zach does haha
Ha ha, for real right. I felt bad since it took forever for scheduling. Good news is guys in my week with 402a are already shipping out. No clue why mine isn’t being a 401. I think maybe tow tech is the hangup, not sure. This is the hardest part though, knowing it’s built but waiting on chips.

vidwiz

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Platinum Powerboost
Occupation
Retired
Called Ford today. Bad news is I still have no vin. Good news is I have a $2500 pco personal cash offer in my account. So if it hasn't been mentioned, I believe my high activity on ford's website and a phone call earned me that. I have perhaps 40 saved builds and like many of you have spent a lot of time surfing ford.com. Just another way to leverage an even better deal than the already great one we are getting.

jmlaing

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe, 2022 Ford F150
@Granger Ford if requested would you guys send the oem wheels to get powder coated locally for an additional fee before pickup? Trying to figure out how to do that and I feel like before pickup would be easiest.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
@Granger Ford if requested would you guys send the oem wheels to get powder coated locally for an additional fee before pickup? Trying to figure out how to do that and I feel like before pickup would be easiest.
Yes we can! You should talk to Dustin in our accessories department. It should take around a week to complete. Here is his email [email protected]

Bannerman

First Name
Johnson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
What color are you thinking?

thechester

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150
Called Ford today. Bad news is I still have no vin. Good news is I have a $2500 pco personal cash offer in my account. So if it hasn't been mentioned, I believe my high activity on ford's website and a phone call earned me that. I have perhaps 40 saved builds and like many of you have spent a lot of time surfing ford.com. Just another way to leverage an even better deal than the already great one we are getting.
What number did you use to call Ford?

jmlaing

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe, 2022 Ford F150
Yes we can! You should talk to Dustin in our accessories department. It should take around a week to complete. Here is his email [email protected]
Thanks! My truck is probably still a couple months out but I’ll send him a message once it’s been built.

What color are you thinking?
Nothing fancy, just looking to remove the machined color and go with some form of all black. Should be about 1/2-1/3 the price of buying new rims.

Franger

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford F-150
Pushed back again. Interest rates rising and my current truck keeps racking up the miles.

For info, how do Ford Credit incentives work In this scenario? Time of order, time of delivery? My resident location or Grangers?
Sponsored