Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
I ordered in January. Will Granger be reaching out to me if I am affected? If they don’t reach out, does that mean I am not affected? I have not selected Auto start/stop delete. Appreciate all the information.
Yes, Chip will be reaching out to every order affected that should make edits on your build. This process may take awhile because of how many customers that were affected.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
Can anyone from Texas who purchased from Granger confirm how they handled the Taxes?
We would use your states taxes. I believe that is 6.25% of the purchase price.

Kidder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat 3.5EB SCREW 157"
Can anyone from Texas who purchased from Granger confirm how they handled the Taxes?
I paid taxes when I got back to Texas. I was given a choice and decided to just pay them separately instead of rolling them into the loan.

cyclone77

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150
Just wanted to add to the many others who have posted in the past about the great experience with Granger. Picked up my new truck this morning (502A supercab), and the whole process was quick painless. Big thanks to Chip, Hunter, Catelyn for excellent service. I'll definitely be back someday.

Ford F-150 3% Under Invoice 2022 F-150 Order - Granger Ford 20220409_095517

Ford F-150 3% Under Invoice 2022 F-150 Order - Granger Ford 20220409_095457

Ford F-150 3% Under Invoice 2022 F-150 Order - Granger Ford 20220409_150122

Sponsored

ShadowFox

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Eddie Bauer Expedition, 2016 Mustang GT
Occupation
USAF
I’m jelly

mike_omzig

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
So Friday 4/8 i got another email from Ford with another build week pushback for my 4x4 Lariat. I think I have had 6 build week date changes since ordering early December 2021. My current build week is 5/2 and at this pace, have little faith that date will hold. I noticed the auto stop start delete was added to my order long ago. That is fine, didn't like that feature on other vehicles. Just wondering what my prority number is now. I haven't bothered Chip or anyone at Granger yet. I know it is out of their control. Just curious why I keep getting pushed back. I hope not for fender liners !!! I'd take it without them LOL

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch, 601A, PB, 4x2, AMB/SG
Occupation
Retired
They were preventing scheduling when I originally placed my King Ranch order, so I removed them. Just received a pair of Husky liners from @Stage3Motorsports along with few other things. I think the normal price was $160, on sale for $110, and I paid $105 after a forum discount. On top of that, they gave another $15 because I signed up for their newsletter. Don't know if they're still on sale, but I'm extremely pleased.

Nevadajack

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ford Explorer, 2015 Ford F250, 2022 Ford F150
Occupation
Plumber
Just wanted to add to the many others who have posted in the past about the great experience with Granger. Picked up my new truck this morning (502A supercab), and the whole process was quick painless. Big thanks to Chip, Hunter, Catelyn for excellent service. I'll definitely be back someday.

20220409_095517.jpg

20220409_095457.jpg

20220409_150122.jpg
Welcome to the Supercab club...looks good.

GordonShumway

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat 502A
I picked up my Carbonized Gray 2022 Lariat 502A Supercrew at Granger on Friday. It was far and away the best car buying experience that I have ever had. They had my paperwork ready and wasted no time getting me back on the road. I walked in at about 2:30 and I was on my way home by about 3:00. Chip, Catelyn and Javan were all great.

I sent pictures of my trade-in and negotiated the trade value over the phone a couple weeks ahead of time. The "negotiation" with Zach was him asking what I wanted for my trade, me giving him a number and him pausing for a moment and then saying "yes".

The drive was 22 hours round trip and well worth it.

Ford F-150 3% Under Invoice 2022 F-150 Order - Granger Ford 2022 F150

Sponsored

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
I picked up my Carbonized Gray 2022 Lariat 502A Supercrew at Granger on Friday. It was far and away the best car buying experience that I have ever had. They had my paperwork ready and wasted no time getting me back on the road. I walked in at about 2:30 and I was on my way home by about 3:00. Chip, Catelyn and Javan were all great.

I sent pictures of my trade-in and negotiated the trade value over the phone a couple weeks ahead of time. The "negotiation" with Zach was him asking what I wanted for my trade, me giving him a number and him pausing for a moment and then saying "yes".

Congrats!

Just curious as I compare the long-distance buying experience between Granger and Chapman (where my order is headed if a convoy truck can be found for the last one-hour leg of the delivery). If you're willing to share, at what point in the process did they start discussing your purchase terms and paperwork? In other words, locking down your incentives, financing, ESP (if your purchased one), etc. Before the actual arrival of your truck at the dealership - or - only a few days after your truck was already there?

GordonShumway

First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lariat 502A
Congrats!

Just curious as I compare the long-distance buying experience between Granger and Chapman (where my order is headed if a convoy truck can be found for the last one-hour leg of the delivery). If you're willing to share, at what point in the process did they start discussing your purchase terms and paperwork? In other words, locking down your incentives, financing, ESP (if your purchased one), etc. Before the actual arrival of your truck at the dealership - or - only a few days after your truck was already there?
If I remember correctly, we discussed everything right after my truck was built but before it arrived at the dealership.

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired
If I remember correctly, we discussed everything right after my truck was built but before it arrived at the dealership.
Thanks! Interesting - Chapman doesn't want to talk to me until after it arrives and it's ready for pickup. Makes it a bit difficult to plan travel from Florida! Surely they have the invoice in hand by now. My window sticker indicates it was invoiced six days before it was built 1/25. Oh well.

Enjoy your new truck!

Last edited:

Streeter75

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ford Explorer/ordered 2022 F150

2022 F150.jpg
Nice truck! Congrats! My truck was delivered to Granger a little over a week ago. Working through the paperwork now and hope to be up there to pick mine up on Friday.

Enjoy the new ride!

ShadowFox

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Eddie Bauer Expedition, 2016 Mustang GT
Occupation
USAF
So Friday 4/8 i got another email from Ford with another build week pushback for my 4x4 Lariat. I think I have had 6 build week date changes since ordering early December 2021. My current build week is 5/2 and at this pace, have little faith that date will hold. I noticed the auto stop start delete was added to my order long ago. That is fine, didn't like that feature on other vehicles. Just wondering what my prority number is now. I haven't bothered Chip or anyone at Granger yet. I know it is out of their control. Just curious why I keep getting pushed back. I hope not for fender liners !!! I'd take it without them LOL
I ordered a week before you and I’m at priority 2, I’d imagine you’re the same or similar, but priority doesn’t really do much if they don’t have the parts to build the truck. They’ll build a priority 19 that has the parts over a priority 2 that doesn’t.
Sponsored