First Name
Jewelrean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
honda accord ‘18 ford bronco ‘21
Occupation
manager
If you had an unscheduled 2021 then you'd receive a PCO that you could apply to a 2022.

PCO +3% + $1000 custom order cash.
Ahh so for right now the deals for a custom 22 is 1k + 3% under invoice?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
Ahh so for right now the deals for a custom 22 is 1k + 3% under invoice?
Correct, I'd imagine there would be little to no incentive when those initially hit dealer lots.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
A quick update on 2022 Production.

For our first month of allocation we received 45 F-150s. These should be produced in December/January and delivered in January/February.

Currently we have 48 orders in our system. So we'll be able fill the majority of orders as of this writing. Any unscheduled allocation will roll into next month's production cycle.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 GMC Sierra, 3500HD

For our first month of allocation we received 45 F-150s. These should be produced in December/January and delivered in January/February.

Currently we have 48 orders in our system. So we'll be able fill the majority of orders as of this writing. Any unscheduled allocation will roll into next month's production cycle.
I hope my order is one of the 45. Thanks for the update.

Madeinchina

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor, 2012 Mustang GT

Hi Zach. Thanks for the update as always.

Chip has helped me re-order my MY21 tremor as a MY22. I believe at the time my MY22 order went in he mentioned there were 15 total MY22 orders. That number certainly filled out in the 2 weeks since then and I imagine it'll grow more so before MY22 schedule begins. In such situations are all order holders essentially playing lottery to see who gets scheduled out the the Granger order pool? or are priority codes assigned based on sequence of orders received? Thanks.

Sponsored

smyph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Stuff and thing

Chip has helped me re-order my MY21 tremor as a MY22. I believe at the time my MY22 order went in he mentioned there were 15 total MY22 orders. That number certainly filled out in the 2 weeks since then and I imagine it'll grow more so before MY22 schedule begins. In such situations are all order holders essentially playing lottery to see who gets scheduled out the the Granger order pool? or are priority codes assigned based on sequence of orders received? Thanks.
If MY21 was any indication, there is no logic behind orders getting scheduled that anyone could figure out. People with Aug orders got assigned and people with June orders didn't.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation

We put them in priority based upon when we received them. With 45 total allocation, we'll get the vast majority scheduled, so the ones left out will most likely be because of commodity constraints not because of priority.

Sponsored