Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
I updated the first post as well.

2022 Order banks are now open! Feel free to call us at the store or email us at [email protected] or [email protected] We can build and price your order now through the WBDO system and get pricing.

As always:
1 - Our documentation fee is $180.
2 - There are NO mandatory add ons.
3 - There is a Non-Refundable $1000 deposit due at order.
4 - We will get you an electronic signature document with options, pricing, and details for your signature before placing the order.
5 - We do not participate in courtesy deliveries to other dealerships.

I appreciate the opportunity and value the opportunity to be an asset to this community.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Steeler

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat; 2022 F150 Limited
I updated the first post as well.

2022 Order banks are now open! Feel free to call us at the store or email us at [email protected] or [email protected] We can build and price your order now through the WBDO system and get pricing.

As always:
1 - Our documentation fee is $180.
2 - There are NO mandatory add ons.
3 - There is a Non-Refundable $1000 deposit due at order.
4 - We will get you an electronic signature document with options, pricing, and details for your signature before placing the order.
5 - We do not participate in courtesy deliveries to other dealerships.

I appreciate the opportunity and value the opportunity to be an asset to this community.

Thanks!
Awesome news! I'll be reaching out to Chip soon to inquire about my ordering my next truck!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Awesome news! I'll be reaching out to Chip soon to inquire about my ordering my next truck!
We do charge more if it is going to be wrapped in Steelers film.

Just want to be upfront about that.

Steeler

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat; 2022 F150 Limited
We do charge more if it is going to be wrapped in Steelers film.

Just want to be upfront about that.
LOL! Good one!
Ahhh..too bad I was hoping there would be some incentive considering how horrible they might be this year.
:-(

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Great news for those who are waiting and pushed to 2022. Our allocations for the first month of 2022 F-150 is the biggest allocation so far and more than covers 2021 orders that have carried over + 2022 F-150 orders in the system. We should be able to catch up nicely on all retail demand!

Sponsored

y7eah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 1500
Great news for those who are waiting and pushed to 2022. Our allocations for the first month of 2022 F-150 is the biggest allocation so far and more than covers 2021 orders that have carried over + 2022 F-150 orders in the system. We should be able to catch up nicely on all retail demand!
Any idea what that means for incentives for those of us who ordered a 21?

For example, $1k bonus retail cash from ordering, 0% for 72 months etc. Then there’s also the PCO for unscheduled 21s. Biggest one being 0% for 72 months as that is likely the biggest savings. For some looking for 0% it might make sense to buy off the lot unless it’s locked on our orders.

Finally, thanks for actually providing us info when Ford isn’t. I called Ford Marketing / Incentives about the financing, rebates and PCO etc and they were clueless.

Madeinchina

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor, 2012 Mustang GT
Thanks Zach. What should I be doing with Chip regarding my 6/17 order of leadfoot grey tremor? As you know this color won't be available in 2022. Will this order roll forward also or should I just ask chip to reorder for me asap?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Any idea what that means for incentives for those of us who ordered a 21?

For example, $1k bonus retail cash from ordering, 0% for 72 months etc. Then there’s also the PCO for unscheduled 21s. Biggest one being 0% for 72 months as that is likely the biggest savings. For some looking for 0% it might make sense to buy off the lot unless it’s locked on our orders.

Finally, thanks for actually providing us info when Ford isn’t. I called Ford Marketing / Incentives about the financing, rebates and PCO etc and they were clueless.
I haven't received a definitive answer on the 0% for 72. I'm going to do some research and follow up with you on that.
Thanks Zach. What should I be doing with Chip regarding my 6/17 order of leadfoot grey tremor? As you know this color won't be available in 2022. Will this order roll forward also or should I just ask chip to reorder for me asap?
We'll need to reorder, there's a slim and I mean very slim chance that it could get scheduled today during balance out. I don't anticipate that happening. But starting next week it needs to be a 2022. You can reorder a 2022 at any point with Chip and we'll transfer your deposit. If for some crazy reason the 21 gets built we'll just cancel the 2022 order.

bzogster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Raptor
So if tomorrow a truck is still unscheduled-clean that means it won’t get produced as. 2021, am I reading that correctly?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
So if tomorrow a truck is still unscheduled-clean that means it won’t get produced as. 2021, am I reading that correctly?
Yes, I believe tomorrow is the last scheduling for 2021.

Sponsored

smyph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150 Lariat Powerboost
Occupation
Stuff and thing
I haven't received a definitive answer on the 0% for 72. I'm going to do some research and follow up with you on that.

We'll need to reorder, there's a slim and I mean very slim chance that it could get scheduled today during balance out. I don't anticipate that happening. But starting next week it needs to be a 2022. You can reorder a 2022 at any point with Chip and we'll transfer your deposit. If for some crazy reason the 21 gets built we'll just cancel the 2022 order.
There has been some talk of incentives for unscheduled 21. Has anything come to light? Might make a differences on my 22 order if I something is available for Tremor or not.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
There has been some talk of incentives for unscheduled 21. Has anything come to light? Might make a differences on my 22 order if I something is available for Tremor or not.
My understanding is that there will be a PCO.

It also doesn't apply to tremors

Antimatter_KingRanch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 King Ranch 3.5PB FX4 Loaded
Occupation
Program Manager
My understanding is that there will be a PCO.

It also doesn't apply to tremors
Thanks for the continued stream of info.

Did you ever figure out if the new 2022 orders (converted from an unscheduled 21) will be able to keep the Vincent incentive protect date or not? Or is that still an open question?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Thanks for the continued stream of info.

Did you ever figure out if the new 2022 orders (converted from an unscheduled 21) will be able to keep the Vincent incentive protect date or not? Or is that still an open question?
Still waiting on that. I'm assuming the PCO is supposed to cover any potential lost incentives.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
So for those waiting on the Incentive information here is an update:

1 - We can lock in 0% financing if it was an available incentive at the time you placed an order.
2 - For those who had a 2021 that wasn't scheduled and is being converted to a 2022. You have 2 options. First you can take the $3500 PCO that is in place for unscheduled orders. Option 2 is to receive 0% for 72 months instead of the $3500 PCO. Both
3 - If you are placing an order for a 2022 F-150 now, you cannot lock in 0% for 72 months, because that incentive is currently only on 2021 F-150s. The only incentive that is applicable to 2022s currently is the $1000 Custom Retail Order cash. This can be combined with any additional incentive that may be on the vehicle at the time of delivery.

Hope that makes sense and I'm happy to answer any questions on it.

Also, we received a very healthy allocation because of our diligence with COVP, which allowed us to get 40+ F-150s built on the initial 2022 production start up. So don't hesitate to send us an email at [email protected] of [email protected] and we'll be happy to get started on a quote for you.
Sponsored