Sponsored

Polo08816

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW 335i
Does Granger plan to offer similar pricing with the refreshed 2022 Ford Expeditions Stealth Performance Packages? Considering it as an alternative to GMC Yukon Denalis.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
Does Granger plan to offer similar pricing with the refreshed 2022 Ford Expeditions Stealth Performance Packages? Considering it as an alternative to GMC Yukon Denalis.
Yes, we sure will.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Ford F-150 3% Under Invoice 2022 F-150 Order - Granger Ford Ford F-150 Scheduling.JPG

Looks like a little under half of our F-150s will get scheduled this week. Thursday we should see a VIN email sent out to 19 of our customers who have trucks on order. This is the first week of scheduling for 2022s.

unscheduled clean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
f150 tremor
Ford F-150 Scheduling.JPG

Looks like a little under half of our F-150s will get scheduled this week. Thursday we should see a VIN email sent out to 19 of our customers who have trucks on order. This is the first week of scheduling for 2022s.
Do you know if any of them are Tremors yet? or is it not that specific at this point? Thank you for all of you information!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Do you know if any of them are Tremors yet? or is it not that specific at this point? Thank you for all of you information!
We won't have information until Thursday as to which ones will schedule.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Looks like I spoke too soon.

Only scheduling stock orders this week. I just received a note from Ford on that update.

dew.man

First Name
Dmitry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
lots
Can you please explain the allocation process in a bit more detail. I was under the impression that Ford is using COVP in lieu of allocation and every verified order increases your allocation?

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Can you please explain the allocation process in a bit more detail. I was under the impression that Ford is using COVP in lieu of allocation and every verified order increases your allocation?
Every dealer gets their normal allocation. In addition to that up to 40% of the overall allocation pool is sorted by the COVP program. That number is added in addition to the normal allocation allotment.

For instance last month we earned roughly 25 units of allocation based upon our last 12 months of sales data, combined with our total F-series availability. We 'earned' 20 additional units in additional allocation because of the COVP program for a total of 45 units to be scheduled for the first month of 2022 F-150 production. Those COVP units were verified between 8-16 to 9-15. This upcoming month we'll receive another allotment of F-150 allocation and the process will start over again.

AgieF150

First Name
Rakesh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 & 22F150 limited, 21 Ram 1500 limited EcoDiesel

Sponsored

TN Rotty

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Crew Cab Plat 6.5'
Zach - Thank you VERY much for posting. This helps others even if they didn't order from you (like myself). This also allows us to see glimpses of movement in the supply chain scenario fun we are in.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Did you get the VIN assigned too?
Yes, they are assigned on them when scheduled.
Zach - Thank you VERY much for posting. This helps others even if they didn't order from you (like myself). This also allows us to see glimpses of movement in the supply chain scenario fun we are in.
glad I can help!
I see that there are at least two tremors that are mid packages. Did you get any that were High packages? (402a)

thanks!
We received 12 total Tremors! Mix of mid and high.
Would we look to see an email from Chip if our order was scheduled or not yet?
Ford should email you, it may happen tomorrow. But Chip can help too, but he's trying to catch up.
Sponsored