Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Principal at Granger Motors
Hi Zach,
Two questions hopefully you can answer...
If the orders have to be resubmitted as 22s,
  • Will the original order date incentives/cash be transferred over?
  • Will the priority of build hold its place?
  • Will the orginal agreed price still be honored?
Thanks!
I'm not sure yet. Sorry I don't want to speak to something I'm not confident on. We'll make sure we maximize rebates, but ultimately it's Ford's sandbox and we're playing in it.
Sponsored

Another Ford

First Name
DM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I'm not sure yet. Sorry I don't want to speak to something I'm not confident on. We'll make sure we maximize rebates, but ultimately it's Ford's sandbox and we're playing in it.
Well put. Thanks for the reply.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
LAST CALL FOR 2021S!! WE ARE NOT GUARANTEED AN ALLOCATION BUT I WOULD ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO GET AN ORDER IN AND SUBMITTED BY 9/29/21! THERE'S A CHANCE WE'LL FULFILL IT BEFORE 2022 PRICE INCREASE.

Sponsored

diesel97

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Edge
Occupation
electrical
LAST CALL FOR 2021S!! WE ARE NOT GUARANTEED AN ALLOCATION BUT I WOULD ENCOURAGE EVERYONE TO GET AN ORDER IN AND SUBMITTED BY 9/29/21! THERE'S A CHANCE WE'LL FULFILL IT BEFORE 2022 PRICE INCREASE.
Any idea what kind of price increase we are looking at? I know it will take a crystal ball but it is worth an ask LOL

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Any idea what kind of price increase we are looking at? I know it will take a crystal ball but it is worth an ask LOL
I don't know. But I can tell you that it's in your best interest to put an order in now before the 30th. That is regardless of whether or not it gets scheduled by Ford.

Madeinchina

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Tremor, 2012 Mustang GT
Hmm regarding the price increase, does my order have any type of price protection from Ford's perspective? Chip helped me put in the order for a F150 tremor on 6/17/21. Any insight you can share on this would be appreciated. This is my first time ordering a vehicle much less having a order run unfulfilled into the following model year.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Hmm regarding the price increase, does my order have any type of price protection from Ford's perspective? Chip helped me put in the order for a F150 tremor on 6/17/21. Any insight you can share on this would be appreciated. This is my first time ordering a vehicle much less having a order run unfulfilled into the following model year.

There's still a shot that it'll get scheduled as a 2021. We'll make sure things work out well if it happens to go to a 2022.

Jloyd98

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Sport 302a PB
I don't know. But I can tell you that it's in your best interest to put an order in now before the 30th. That is regardless of whether or not it gets scheduled by Ford.
I live in Perry, just to the west of Granger. After checking out my new Powerboost a couple days ago, one of my friends emailed Chip with a build for one, and he was told he wouldn't be able to do anything until the 30th.

Sponsored

upslash

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2005 Honda Civic 290k miles
Is Granger still taking orders at 3% under invoice? I saw someone make a comment they only accept 2% under now. Just curious. Thanks.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Is Granger still taking orders at 3% under invoice? I saw someone make a comment they only accept 2% under now. Just curious. Thanks.
3% under still!

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
I live in Perry, just to the west of Granger. After checking out my new Powerboost a couple days ago, one of my friends emailed Chip with a build for one, and he was told he wouldn't be able to do anything until the 30th.
Yes, we had pushed the pause button. But I'd encourage him to place an order before 21s close.

OP
OP
Granger Ford

Granger Ford

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Any trucks getting scheduled this week?
I am showing 1 that is current previewing. I've been told that there may be more that schedule but we really don't know yet.
Sponsored