First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Hi Ford,

Thanks for reaching out.

While I'm happy to provide you with this info, it seems like you have requested it ad nauseum from previous owners, all with the identical issue... For YEARS, and never a resolution.

What do you plan on doing differently thin time to make sure we're taken care of?

Thank you
Thanks for getting back to us. This is an official ford account that has been verified with the F-150 Gen 14 Forum moderators. The information previously requested will not be shared and is only requested to ensure that our internal records are correct. Please DM us to continue this conversation so we can assist you. If you are still uncomfortable sharing the requested information here, I recommend reaching out to us via Phone (800-392-3673), Facebook, or Twitter for further assistance. Thank you for your patience. https://www.facebook.com/ford/ https://twitter.com/Ford
Sponsored

jhat3k1

First Name
Jhat3k1
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150
Maybe you didn't read my actual reply.

I don't mind sharing. Just seems like it's a waste of time, as your account has made the same request many times, and there has never been a resolution.

flasch192

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 1993 Mustang Cobra
Occupation
Engine Assembly Tech
So my truck was built on the 5/22/22 the tsb says for trucks built 5/12 or before wonder if they can still apply it or will fdrs kick it out ? pretty good shudder 8 9 10 with light tip in accel.

Rambo Crane

First Name
Mr. Crane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 Tremor
Occupation
USAF
I'm in the same boat as all of you. Unfortunately, the shudder has become worse over past week, in gears 8,9,10, with inconsistent and rough idle. Additionally, I am experiencing a loud turbo noise (drivers side, I believe) under load and/or minimal throttle.
Turbo noise sounded like a boost leak, then developed into a mechanical rattle before truck showed P0299 code and went to reduced power. Within several minutes of receiving P0299 code, P0300, P0301, P0302, P0303 codes appeared. As I was limping truck home, keep in mind this all occurred within ~5 minutes of experiencing turbo noise, I noticed large plums of white smoke from exhaust after light throttle tip in/let off.

I have an appointment with dealer Monday, 6/5. I'll keep you all updated.

Background on truck;
2022 3.5EB, Tremor 402A high package. 15k on odo. I purchased new in August 2022.
Oil changed @ 1,3k to Pennzoil Ultra Platinum 5w-30 and every 5k there after. Blackstone OA run @ each OCI, nothing out of normal.

Ford F-150 3.5 EB Rough Idle and shudder IMG_1045.JPEG

Attachments

Last edited:

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I'm in the same boat as all of you. Unfortunately, the shudder has become worse over past week, in gears 8,9,10, with inconsistent and rough idle. Additionally, I am experiencing a loud turbo noise (drivers side, I believe) under load and/or minimal throttle.
Turbo noise sounded like a boost leak, then developed into a mechanical rattle before truck showed P0299 code and went to reduced power. Within several minutes of receiving P0299 code, P0300, P0301, P0302, P0303 codes appeared. As I was limping truck home, keep in mind this all occurred within ~5 minutes of experiencing turbo noise, I noticed large plums of white smoke from exhaust after light throttle tip in/let off.

I have an appointment with dealer Monday, 6/5. I'll keep you all updated.

Background on truck;
2022 3.5EB, Tremor 402A high package. 15k on odo. I purchased new in August 2022.
Oil changed @ 1,3k to Pennzoil Ultra Platinum 5w-30 and every 5k there after. Blackstone OA run @ each OCI, nothing out of normal.

IMG_1045.JPEG

Hey there. I can look into your F-150’s concerns on my end if you’d like. Will you send us a private message with your VIN and dealership info?

Sponsored

Bpnorr

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 f150 with 3.5.
Occupation
Retired
My 23 f150 3.5 has misfires at idle and driving under load. Dealer says they feel the misfire but needs to throw a code. Not mechanics just computer jockeys. Will gladly give Ford my info and dealer if they can help. Have appointment with Gullo ford in Conroe, TX on July 20 . Transmission terrible but will have to solve separate as dealer thinks it's normal. Normal is driving in manual with great shifting and no hard downshift. Embarrsding to let anyone ride with me in 2033 with only 3000 miles

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
My 23 f150 3.5 has misfires at idle and driving under load. Dealer says they feel the misfire but needs to throw a code. Not mechanics just computer jockeys. Will gladly give Ford my info and dealer if they can help. Have appointment with Gullo ford in Conroe, TX on July 20 . Transmission terrible but will have to solve separate as dealer thinks it's normal. Normal is driving in manual with great shifting and no hard downshift. Embarrsding to let anyone ride with me in 2033 with only 3000 miles
Hey there. I can look into your F-150’s concerns on my end. Please send us a private message with your VIN and dealership info.

Bpnorr

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 f150 with 3.5.
Occupation
Retired
Hey there. I can look into your F-150’s concerns on my end. Please send us a private message with your VIN and dealership info.
I have sent my info to Ford. Case number given. Dealer doing nothing with my truck. I will go get it on Friday and not let it sit there for 10 more days. All this for a rough idle. 20 different people have rode in my truck and everyone asks why my truck is shaking. Just have to say I wish I knew too. Dealer no help
Sponsored