Sponsored

3/28 Build Week Group

NewToFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Had an original build week of 4/4, got an update and bumped up to 3/28. Just now the truck show that it is "in production" but no window sticker yet.
awesome, give it a couple of hours. I got my window sticker yesterday and my "in production" status only appeared after about 16 hours.
Sponsored

James Cockrill

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'04 Ford F-150 FX4
Trying to pull together the timeline after getting my WS. Seems the truck could be completed in 48 hours after the blend date (possibly)

Best case is no chip issue and it gets shipped a day or so after the truck is marked as "Built".

Then it is dependent on the shipper (rail vs. convoy) but could be the next day if you are close to the plant or 3 weeks plus if further away.

Guessing a call to the individual dealership might help with their normal ETA once shipped.

Now "final preparation" I assume means dealer installed options.

OP
OP
kevdog0710

kevdog0710

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Supercrew
Occupation
Union Carpenter
Trying to pull together the timeline after getting my WS. Seems the truck could be completed in 48 hours after the blend date (possibly)

Best case is no chip issue and it gets shipped a day or so after the truck is marked as "Built".

Then it is dependent on the shipper (rail vs. convoy) but could be the next day if you are close to the plant or 3 weeks plus if further away.

Guessing a call to the individual dealership might help with their normal ETA once shipped.

My WS says convoy, does that mean its gonna be trucked from Michigan to PA?

NewToFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150

have a look at other build week tracker sheets. That will give you an idea on timelines. There’s no location destination there, so you’ll have to make a guess. Unless if you have the vin you can look up the WS that can help you identify the ordering dealer.

Sponsored

Beef_Stew

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 XLT sport CCSB 5.0
Occupation
Auto Body Tech

NewToFord

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Just got my in production update… waiting on the ws to become available.
c’mon man. Don’t leave us hanging, what’s your date??? Dammit, be a team player already.

jj4567

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150
I hope Ford isn’t counting how often I click the “View Window Sticker” link.

Sponsored

GrizReaper

First Name
Griz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 XLT BAP
Occupation
Quality Manager
c’mon man. Don’t leave us hanging, what’s your date??? Dammit, be a team player already.
Sorry… should have replied to you. Was looking over my order and it just changed in front of me to in production. Will post window sticker when I get it.

GrizReaper

First Name
Griz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 XLT BAP
Occupation
Quality Manager
I hope Ford isn’t counting how often I click the “View Window Sticker” link.
I once told my daughter every time she asks “how long until we’re there” it would add another ten minutes… guess I’m no better at this point with the refresh… So same.

ser876

First Name
ser
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 f150 2022 f150
Occupation
mech
awesome, give it a couple of hours. I got my window sticker yesterday and my "in production" status only appeared after about 16 hours.
hi , guys just chatted with Ford and they gave me great news ,ITS IN PRODUCTION ! not able to see a window sticker yet though
Sponsored