First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Pipefitters
once you see it. You can’t unsee it. lol. it will drive me nuts. Dealer told me he would look into it. But I have not seen another color like this to compare it to
and to be a little anal about it. If you look at the back bumper it’s actually a different shade also. Front bumper seems to match perfect
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 FX4, 2022 F150 Platinum (ordered)
Very jealous.. yesterday was the last day of my estimated delivery and don’t have any further notifications 👎 hopefully will get a call soon! 17 days on delivery so far.
Hope your luck turns soon! My truck sat in a railyard a couple hundred miles from my dealer for 9 days before it finally arrived. It is a long frustrating process for sure.

TTABLE213

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mustang, 2020 Escape, 2022 F150 Platinum PB
Occupation
Retired
Day 8 at the railyard in Columbia SC. The wait continues.

Sponsored

Gbrown2248

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Pipefitters
Does anyone out there have the star white tri color. I was just wondering if your gas lid matched or shaded like mine

Ave8ter

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3, Mazda CX9, F-150 (on order)
Occupation
Retired
Not that it'll make anyone feel any better but a quick story about the pain of waiting...

I got picked up at the airport at the same time as a guy going to pick up his new Bronco. I asked him how long he'd waited. He told me he reserved in October of 2020 and the order got picked up in January 2021. He was picking up at the same time as me. I know there are some F150 guys with really long waits but it was eye opening to hear how long this guy had waited for his Bronco.
I originally ordered 10/6 (2021). That order was cancelled by Ford and I reordered from Chapman on 11/26. 2/7ish got my production date of 3/14, moved to 3/21, blend date 3/22, sat on ramps either with or without chip hold depending on who you spoke to until build date of 4/22. Still sitting there a week later waiting for transport with an ETA of 5/9-5/15. 5/14, I am out of the country for 3 weeks so hope it is sooner rather than later. So from original order date, I am looking at over 7 months. Ordered a Tesla M3 on 3/7 and delivery is supposed to be about 6/1. Original Delivery was about 8/1 and has moved up twice. Seems like Ford should be studying Tesla's ordering system. (We just sold our 2020 Tesla for $2,200 less than paid for it.)

Cleb1021

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch
Does anyone out there have the star white tri color. I was just wondering if your gas lid matched or shaded like mine
The railcar with my truck made it to Birmingham, AL yesterday. I think that is the last major stop before getting offloaded in New Orleans. So I should be Able to check mine when it gets delivered to the dealer in about 4 weeks.

UPTHECREEK

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Retired
Gbrown I have the Star White on my 22 Platinum and I have been over every square inch of this truck and it is flawless. I feel the fit and finish is top knotch........

Endish

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 F150 XLT
I must be living right.

I picked up my XLT SCREW Powerboost this afternoon - 110 days after I ordered it. As far as I can tell, it took 22 days to get from Dearborn to the west coast and then across the ferry to Vancouver Island.

When I placed the order, the dealer let me know to expect around six months but Ford beat that by about 10 weeks.

I'm assuming I had the right (or at least not the wrong) combination of options to avoid the component shortages
Ford F-150 3/14/2022 Build Week IMG_0916

Sponsored

DANJENS

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford e350, Ford Fusion
I must be living right.

I picked up my XLT SCREW Powerboost this afternoon - 110 days after I ordered it. As far as I can tell, it took 22 days to get from Dearborn to the west coast and then across the ferry to Vancouver Island.

When I placed the order, the dealer let me know to expect around six months but Ford beat that by about 10 weeks.

I'm assuming I had the right (or at least not the wrong) combination of options to avoid the component shortages
Congratulations! If you hadn't have posted on a weekend the Ford Motor Company social media response team would have given one of their rare appearances to congratulate you on your new Ford. The difference between them and me is I can acknowledge that this is a very rare occurrence. Have you bought lottery tickets lately?

Cleb1021

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch
Truck is at the dealership. They are getting it prepped and will be calling as soon as it is ready to be picked up. Doesn't seem like this would ever happen.
Congratulations!
Don’t forget to post some pictures to help keep the rest of us motivated.

Texican

First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Tremor
Congratulations!
Don’t forget to post some pictures to help keep the rest of us motivated.
Will do, now just trying figure out when I can fly out to pick it up.

TTABLE213

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mustang, 2020 Escape, 2022 F150 Platinum PB
Occupation
Retired
Truck is at the dealership. They are getting it prepped and will be calling as soon as it is ready to be picked up. Doesn't seem like this would ever happen.
Congrats. Safe travels over to PA.
Sponsored