First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Pipefitters
Mine got to the dealer on Monday. Dealer called me first thing in the morning. I just happen to check the Ford tracker a few minutes ago. I wanted to see how everybody else in my group was doing. And it still says waiting for shipping
Sponsored

Majorplane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150
@Gbrown2248 your status never changed from awaiting shipment? Like none of the trackers, VVR, etc?

Simon11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat 502a
Picked mine up at Granger yesterday. Drove home the 2nd half of yesterday and 1st half of today. There shouldn't be any bugs left between Iowa and Tennessee cause I hit every one of them. Gonna get it cleaned up in the next few days then onto Linex, tonneau, tint, and on and on. :LOL:

Texican

First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Tremor
Picked mine up at Granger yesterday. Drove home the 2nd half of yesterday and 1st half of today. There shouldn't be any bugs left between Iowa and Tennessee cause I hit every one of them. Gonna get it cleaned up in the next few days then onto Linex, tonneau, tint, and on and on. :LOL:
Congrats!

Simon11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat 502a
Not that it'll make anyone feel any better but a quick story about the pain of waiting...

I got picked up at the airport at the same time as a guy going to pick up his new Bronco. I asked him how long he'd waited. He told me he reserved in October of 2020 and the order got picked up in January 2021. He was picking up at the same time as me. I know there are some F150 guys with really long waits but it was eye opening to hear how long this guy had waited for his Bronco.

Sponsored

Majorplane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 F150

TTABLE213

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mustang, 2020 Escape, 2022 F150 Platinum PB
Occupation
Retired
Randy, my truck was delivered to dealer on day 19 and they finally turned it over to me on day 21 after hitting Dixiana. I thought the two weeks in New Boston railyard was bad, the 19 days just sitting at our "local" railyard was super frustrating. I didn't even know about the truck being delivered to the dealer except for my Ford Tracker status changed. (the "Shipped" status was now filled in)

I know what you are dealing with.

FWIW neither United Road nor Palsapp (or even ordertrack.app) provided any updated information. It was all Ford chat, rail tracking through my dealer's VVR pulling a railcar, and then finally waiting. We really do have an inefficient transport system if it takes six weeks to transport a truck to the dealer.
Craig, hope you are enjoying your new ride!!!! I'll be checking with the dealer, in person, as soon as I can get to him. Hopefully, tomorrow, just got back into Wilmington, tonight.

I've been trying United Road, PalsApp, and a shipper with a good website that pulls vehicles out of Dixiana. NOTHING. So, hopefully the dealer can give me some insight, although I'm now at the point where you described it as just 'waiting'. It is crazy that Ford can't do a better job for those of us who took the leap of faith and ordered during these crazy times. I'm hoping I can do better than the 19-21 days.......

JahWolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F150 Lariat Powerboost Smoked Quartz
7 months to the day of my original 2021 order…my truck is finally here! The auto carrier in MA picked the wrong tag on Monday. Arrived this morning - picked it up this afternoon. Love the 5.0!

F857452E-4908-46EA-B84C-7BD3C17CD187.jpeg
Very jealous.. yesterday was the last day of my estimated delivery and don’t have any further notifications 👎 hopefully will get a call soon! 17 days on delivery so far.

Sponsored

Gbrown2248

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Pipefitters
just got my truck today. Actually came in Monday. I cannot get the spray in bedliner until Thursday. So I’m happy as hell that it’s here but going over the truck I see a couple of issues. The first thing was the park assist that I’ve heard people talking about. They did give me a refund but did not tell me that it was not on the truck. And then once I got it home I was looking it over and it looks like my guess bed is a different color a wrong shade. What do you all think
Ford F-150 3/14/2022 Build Week B68D3FAA-94AE-4F51-8A0D-0E1D22A8D6B4

Gbrown2248

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Pipefitters
just got my truck today. Actually came in Monday. I cannot get the spray in bedliner until Thursday. So I’m happy as hell that it’s here but going over the truck I see a couple of issues. The first thing was the park assist that I’ve heard people talking about. They did give me a refund but did not tell me that it was not on the truck. And then once I got it home I was looking it over and it looks like my guess bed is a different color a wrong shade. What do you all think
B68D3FAA-94AE-4F51-8A0D-0E1D22A8D6B4.jpeg
That was supposed to say the gas lid

Texican

First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Tremor
B68D3FAA-94AE-4F51-8A0D-0E1D22A8D6B4.jpeg
The gas door looks to be a different shade but the bed looks the same to me.

Cleb1021

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch

Gbrown2248

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Pipefitters
That is something that would drive me nuts.
once you see it. You can’t unsee it. lol. it will drive me nuts. Dealer told me he would look into it. But I have not seen another color like this to compare it to
Sponsored