Sponsored

23 F150 Tremor order?

Ffmedic7710

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hopefully a 23 tremor
On 6-17-23 I ordered a new Tremor to my spec… I have yet to be assigned a vin. Is this normal ? I read on one of these threads that last year ford cancelled a customers order in September. Is this something that I should be worried about ? The dealership told me 12-16 weeks. Just looking for some input from this site.
401-A
Front Torsen
B~O
Rear Slider
Bed Utility
Tow package
Spray in liner
And Pro Power 2k
Sponsored

B-real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor 3.5
What has the dealership told you? What priority is the order? How soon are they seeing VINs assigned to other F150s? Last year getting the spray in liner from the factory added delays, so most everyone chose to do it after taking delivery or have their dealer do it.

OP
OP

Ffmedic7710

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hopefully a 23 tremor
My dealer wasn’t really full of answers. He said that there should be no problem. He said that someone had ordered an explorer in march and that they just got the vin number.

F150 hopefull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
I ordered a MY 22 from a local dealer in May of last year. Never received a VIN and ford canceled all my dealers orders.

after doing a lot of research on the order process I found that the dealer you order from makes a huge difference in getting the build done. I also found a dealer in Iowa that offers you invoice - 3% saving you a bunch of cash.

So I ordered a MY23 in October through Granger and received a VIN the next week. Built and picked up in Feb. see my sig for details.

I should also mention that Ford connected my MY23 order with my MY22 order and gave me another discount that Granger passed along to me. about 6k.

Good luck.
Sponsored