First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F150 Lariat ordered 2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
Financial Planner, Lawyer
Wtf. Just tracked via Norfolk southern and it said it departed my city today!?!?!? Wtf the rail yard is 3 miles from my dealer and it’s been sitting there for 3 days.
I’m confused. So your truck that was in the rail yard 3 miles from your dealership is now showing on Norfolk Southern that it has departed via train to go to another destination or has it departed the rail yard via convoy to be picked up for delivery?
Sponsored

blueovalguy

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Powerboost
I’m confused. So your truck that was in the rail yard 3 miles from your dealership is now showing on Norfolk Southern that it has departed via train to go to another destination or has it departed the rail yard via convoy to be picked up for delivery?
It just says “departed via flat rail”. It’s just on the phone tracking, I’ll call my dealer tomorrow for the print out. It’s literally been sitting in Buffalo at the rail yard since Sunday. No idea where it could depart to lol

terptruck90

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F150 STX SuperCrew
20210327_185014.jpg

Built 2/23, picked it up yesterday! These trucks have come a long ways since my old truck (2013).
great looking truck- congrats! You are giving me some hope- built on the 24th hoping to see a “shipped” status one of these days

blueovalguy

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Powerboost
great looking truck- congrats! You are giving me some hope- built on the 24th hoping to see a “shipped” status one of these days
My tracker was so out of whack. Still doesn’t say shipped and it’s sitting at dealer. Your best bet is calling your dealer and getting detailed printout. Good luck!
Sponsored