First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 BMW X3, 2021 F-150 Lariat 502A
Occupation
IT
Tracker info for my build finally updated tonight. Blend date on sticker showed 2/10. Tracker now show production date of 2/23 and ETA end date of 4/12. I assume ETA is when it arrives at dealer.
Sponsored

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
Update: Tracker updated this morning. Production was 2/23/21 (which I knew) and delivery to dealer is estimated to be 3/22/2021. That is the first Monday of spring break, so that's unfortunate, but dealer believes it is likely the truck will show up prior to that date.

remtiwk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Hey. I just got an update this morning. Yay! Has a build date of 2/24, and says it's scheduled to be delivered to the dealer in 9 days. 3/6. That seems a little doubtful, but maybe? hopefully. lol.

2AActuary

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Plat, Bronco; Audi R8, S5, Q7; Cayenne
Hey. I just got an update this morning. Yay! Has a build date of 2/24, and says it's scheduled to be delivered to the dealer in 9 days. 3/6. That seems a little doubtful, but maybe? hopefully. lol.
What trim level & factory?

Sponsored

heffer86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat 501A
Did the online tracker update for you? I have/had a build date of 2/24 501a in Dearborn also. I noticed the date at the bottom of my window sticker changed from 2/17/21 to 2/24/21. I know know if that means anything.

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
Did the online tracker update for you? I have/had a build date of 2/24 501a in Dearborn also. I noticed the date at the bottom of my window sticker changed from 2/17/21 to 2/24/21. I know know if that means anything.
My truck says it is 'scheduled for production' on the 23rd and the tracker updated mid-morning today (the 25th) with that information and the delivery date. I know, based on the dealer's system, that the truck is actually built and has left the line, but it has not shown 'Built' on the tracker. I assume that is due to it being sent out for the bed liner.

Just keep checking back, as I would think your tracker should be updated no later than mid-day tomorrow.

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
I have 2 retail orders with the tracker and window stickers pulled up in chrome tabs for the past 2 months. I refresh them about 10-15 times a day (this is what happens when Ford turns you into a psychopath by not shipping your truck while others take delivery, I hope my fate doesn't keep happening to other people).

The window stickers update about every 4-5 days for some strange reason. The only things that change are the "ramp one" info at the bottom, the date stamp, and sometimes my dealer name disappears and re-appears. There have been no price changes or blend date changes. Just things that don't affect anything.

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
My truck says it is 'scheduled for production' on the 23rd and the tracker updated mid-morning today (the 25th) with that information and the delivery date. I know, based on the dealer's system, that the truck is actually built and has left the line, but it has not shown 'Built' on the tracker. I assume that is due to it being sent out for the bed liner.

Just keep checking back, as I would think your tracker should be updated no later than mid-day tomorrow.
Everyone just note that the "Scheduled for Production" state can be excruciatingly long and you won't know why unless you get the "detailed history" from your dealer or the other forum.

Just to reiterate, your total wait time during this state I have seen trucks blow right through it in less than 10 days total before shipping, while others sit forever. Mine was 12 days at the first wait plus 8 days at the next, and now my 3rd wait is 6 days so far without shipping. Another guy had his produced 1/22 so his has sat for 34 days so far and still hasn't shipped! The vast majority do not take this long which makes it even more painful when it does. So everyone here keep your fingers crossed!

Ford F-150 22 FEB week builds 1614281893895

2AActuary

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Plat, Bronco; Audi R8, S5, Q7; Cayenne
Are the delays for the spray in bed liner still around, or has Ford addressed that issue? I ask because that doesn't seem like it would/should be a chokepoint. (as opposed to the chip shortage).

My Platinum build does have the spray in bedliner, and based on the tracker status (not just the blend date) by truck entered production on Tuesday of this week (2/23).

Sponsored

daemonic3

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150 3.5EB
Occupation
Engineer
Are the delays for the spray in bed liner still around, or has Ford addressed that issue? I ask because that doesn't seem like it would/should be a chokepoint. (as opposed to the chip shortage).

My Platinum build does have the spray in bedliner, and based on the tracker status (not just the blend date) by truck entered production on Tuesday of this week (2/23).
Delays meaning supply? As far as I know, wheel well liners are causing a delay due to supply, which is new. Spray liner is a delay by adding shipping offsite to body company and back to plant before shipping, but has been that way for years. (Some knew this either from dealer advice or experience, while vast majority of us did not know)

Good luck! One platinum produced 2/22 with spray liner has already been shipped today, he posted it earlier so that is proof Ford just randomly chooses trucks off the lot to advance and that there is a chance. I hope you do not suffer with our small group being left out in the cold!

uavmx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Woohoo! Tracker updated to a production date on 2/24 and a delivery of 3/24!! It's actually happened and I'll be out of town for the next two weeks so when I return I'll likely have a new truck!

bcd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Accord
I was told a few weeks ago from the sales manager at my dealership that I had a 2/22 build week. I reached out this week, and they told me it was on track and said it was currently being built. When I look up my vin (1FTFW1E87MFB00337) on the trackers, it still doesn't show that it's scheduled for production, and I don't have a window sticker. My dealership will respond when I reach out to them, but they haven't been proactive in reaching out to me at all. I was trying to use the Performance Ford chat to see if they could look into it for me, but I keep getting the message that they aren't available because they are assisting other customers. Anyone have any thoughts? Is it really possible that mine is being built even I don't have a window sticker? I know the trackers can be off sometimes.
Sponsored