OP

Broccoli Rob

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid
So just to confirm, if we have a window sticker and a blend date of 2/22, it should be locked in at this point? The tracking website is a joke, I have no ETA or no actual production date listed. The build date was given to me by the general sales manager at the dealership....
I'm in the same boat. I'd like to think that a window sticker and blend date should be locked in. Like you said, the tracking website gives no good information. It's not like I'm asking for a go-pro to follow the truck through the factory, but some basic status would be a huge satisfaction point to (some) buyers.
I don't know that there are any guarantees, but having a window sticker with a blend date is as close as you get
Sponsored

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150
Also, the date at the bottom of the window sticker has changed 3 times, 02-06-21, 02-16-21, then it changed to 02-21-21. Not sure what that means ?

uavmx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Ummmmm my window sticker disappeared off the website today....I think I've seen people mention this before right around build and it's not a big deal? Or should I be worried....

uavmx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Ummmmm my window sticker disappeared off the website today....I think I've seen people mention this before right around build and it's not a big deal? Or should I be worried....
Okay, I refreshed and went back in and it was there....don't know what that was about but it seems to be back *PHEW*

Sponsored

2AActuary

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Plat, Bronco; Audi R8, S5, Q7; Cayenne
My blend date was yesterday (22 Feb), which has come and gone. No update via the tracker - which aligns with what others have said (e.g. tracker is pretty worthless). Any thoughts on progress? Meaning - does it usually take several days after the blend date? TIA

Aaron34

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Platinum PB (on order 1/3/23)
Occupation
Aircraft Dispatcher
My blend date was yesterday (22 Feb), which has come and gone. No update via the tracker - which aligns with what others have said (e.g. tracker is pretty worthless). Any thoughts on progress? Meaning - does it usually take several days after the blend date? TIA
Mine was 6 days after the blend before the tracker updated. Blend was 2/12, produced on 2/18. But mine was built during the week that Dearborn had cut two shifts out. ??‍♂

xXChartmanXx

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Explorer, 2021 VW ID.4, 2021 F150 Lariat
Occupation
CyberSecurity Engineer
My blend date was 2/19. Tracker didn't update until 2/22 showing a production date of 2/21. Now its been sitting there since yesterday with no changes as they are probably doing my spray in bedliner and I wont get an update until that is complete and its ready to load on a rail car. Can take a few days for that process to complete. When the Scheduled for Production bubble (On the Ford Tracker) gets a check that means they finished the bedliner and its ready for shipment. At that time you normally get an estimated number of days for shipping (Not the Estimated Delivery date as most people have found the shipping days far more accurate).

2AActuary

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
My blend date was 2/19. Tracker didn't update until 2/22 showing a production date of 2/21. Now its been sitting there since yesterday with no changes as they are probably doing my spray in bedliner and I wont get an update until that is complete and its ready to load on a rail car. Can take a few days for that process to complete. When the Scheduled for Production bubble (On the Ford Tracker) gets a check that means they finished the bedliner and its ready for shipment. At that time you normally get an estimated number of days for shipping (Not the Estimated Delivery date as most people have found the shipping days far more accurate).
Thank you; that is great information and much appreciated.

2AActuary

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I now have a production date and a delivery date!

Ford F-150 22 FEB week builds 1614174512508

Sponsored

uavmx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
I hope this helps, as there seems to be a lot of confusion. This is my understanding and if I am incorrect, please feel free to point it out so I can delete or make adjustments.

View attachment 9255
Thanks, my blend date still shows 2/22, it's just two days after that date and no production date or ETA has been given still on the ford tracking site. Seems somewhat normal that the website lags behind reality....

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
Thanks, my blend date still shows 2/22, it's just two days after that date and no production date or ETA has been given still on the ford tracking site. Seems somewhat normal that the website lags behind reality....
My official build date is the 26th, so I am not expecting to see anything update on the tracker until tomorrow (25th) at the earliest, but possibly as late as Saturday (27th). I opted for the spray-in bed liner, so it could be days after the initial update until I know anything about delivery.

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
UPDATE: The dealer just called and my truck has been built. His system was updated at midnight to reflect the completed build. To review, blend was 2/22 and the dealer previously said the production date was 2/26. Unclear if the bed liner has been sprayed, but it shows complete, so perhaps.
Sponsored