Sponsored

22 FEB week builds

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F150
Can anyone give me an idea when my truck will be delivered based off these dates ? The date at the very bottom has changed 3 times, 02-06-21,02-16-21,and today changed again to 02-21-21

Ford F-150 22 FEB week builds AF621403-407B-43A0-A098-879E15D27350

Ford F-150 22 FEB week builds EBDA773C-2963-4A14-8391-D2FF04E5A13A
Sponsored

Whtmale49

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150
Occupation
Courier
My 2.7 Lariat is scheduled for the 22nd. My salesman has been so easy to deal with that I don't want to bug him for the VIN, is there any way else to track your order?
[/QUOTE
You should email your salesman and ask him to send you the VIN # as soon as he receives it

OP
OP

Broccoli Rob

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid
I just talked to someone on the Ford performance chat that said my week updated today and it's been pushed all the way to April 5th, I'm really hoping he somehow misread it

mrtrav

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Sport
I just talked to someone on the Ford performance chat that said my week updated today and it's been pushed all the way to April 5th, I'm really hoping he somehow misread it
How do you get ahold of the ford performance chat people? My dealer isn't providing me any information, they are only saying they will know more once it gets put on a train.

Icbmredrat

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 XLT 4x4 Supercrew
I also just called my dealer and mine is pushed till March 5th.

Where can I find this performance chat? Thanks

Sponsored

OP
OP

Broccoli Rob

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

2AActuary

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Plat, Bronco; Audi R8, S5, Q7; Cayenne
My window sticker blend date says today, but I have no information other than that. My status just says "in production" but has no dates populated. Is my blend date accurate?

OP
OP

Broccoli Rob

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
My window sticker blend date says today, but I have no information other than that. My status just says "in production" but has no dates populated. Is my blend date accurate?
If you have a window sticker, then the blend date should be accurate with regard to the day that your parts will be put on the assembly line

uavmx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee

That sucks if they're being rescheduled this close to the blend date....now I'm concerned it's not happening! The website is the same as others "in production" but to actual dates..

2AActuary

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

Had you had a window sticker and a blend date prior to the dealer giving you an update?

Sponsored

OP
OP

Broccoli Rob

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Had you had a window sticker and a blend date prior to the dealer giving you an update?
To clarify, I just had a secondary build to status of 28 February, I hadn't received a window sticker or anything yet

Icbmredrat

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 XLT 4x4 Supercrew
No window sticker. I’ve always had just the VIN number and a simple screenshot from my sales rep that says “Build Week of Feb 22”.

SC_Titan

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat
Occupation
Insurance
After chatting with Ford performance last week I still have no window sticker for my “2/23” build date. I’m guessing my truck didn’t make the cut.

uavmx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
So just to confirm, if we have a window sticker and a blend date of 2/22, it should be locked in at this point? The tracking website is a joke, I have no ETA or no actual production date listed. The build date was given to me by the general sales manager at the dealership....

2AActuary

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
So just to confirm, if we have a window sticker and a blend date of 2/22, it should be locked in at this point? The tracking website is a joke, I have no ETA or no actual production date listed. The build date was given to me by the general sales manager at the dealership....
I'm in the same boat. I'd like to think that a window sticker and blend date should be locked in. Like you said, the tracking website gives no good information. It's not like I'm asking for a go-pro to follow the truck through the factory, but some basic status would be a huge satisfaction point to (some) buyers.
Sponsored