First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Lariat Power boost
Occupation
Meteorology
did anyone else get an expired window sticker?

build date was 2/2, now expired

crazy

2AActuary

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Plat, Bronco; Audi R8, S5, Q7; Cayenne
I did my halfhearted click on my status this morning and nothing updated. I went through the same process of clicking on the link for Window Sticker expecting a 'nothing yet' type message. Low and behold - I now have a window sticker. I'm shocked to say the least. The status tracker (this site's) doesn't show any updated information, nor the Ford status tracker site.

My blend date shows 2/22 which I'm definitely surprised at. Fingers crossed.

Ford F-150 22 FEB week builds 1613569507742

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
My truck was scheduled for build on 2/26 according to my dealer. I got my window sticker today with a blend date of 2/22. I really don't understand how Ford decided what to build and when, but I guess I ordered the right combination of options or from the right dealer, because it looks like my truck is moving forward with production.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Icbmredrat

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 XLT 4x4 Supercrew
Was told back in January that Feb 22 week will be the build week but as of now still no window sticker...

OP
OP

Broccoli Rob

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid
Was told back in January that Feb 22 week will be the build week but as of now still no window sticker...
You may be a day later in the week, so you won't receive a window sticker for a few more days. For example, the screenshot I received from the dealership shows 28 February, which is during the 22 Feb build week, but it's the last day of said build week, so I don't expect a window sticker until at least Sunday, but more likely mid week

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Based on when I got my window sticker, @Broccoli Rob is on point. My window sticker popped up 5 days before blend date. If it is not generated by Monday afternoon, you may want to circle back with your dealer.

uavmx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
I found out yesterday that I have a VIN, and a build date of 2/22. Plugged into the tracker and confirmed I have a window sticker and blend date of 2/22. I can't imagine it gets pushed at this point, right?!

Sponsored

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I found out yesterday that I have a VIN, and a build date of 2/22. Plugged into the tracker and confirmed I have a window sticker and blend date of 2/22. I can't imagine it gets pushed at this point, right?!
We are close enough to our blend date now that we should be locked in. Barring a catastrophic line breakdown or parts shortage, our trucks will be built. Now, when will Ford get around to shipping them...who knows.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Broccoli Rob

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Anyone received a window sticker with a blend date after the 26th yet? It's looking like the folks in this thread have received theirs 5-6 days out for the most part, but we may be missing some updates

Smitdog

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Limited PowerBoost Smoked Quartz
Occupation
Gainfully Retired
Order Date: 1/11/2021
VIN Received: 2/1
Window Sticker: 2/18
Blend Date: 2/25
Cycle #: 8697

I haven't put any money into my long-in-the-tooth 2010 Lariat for a couple of years now (other than brakes and tires), but just last week spent $450 for a front wheel bearing, and a couple of days ago found a significant puddle of oil in our driveway. Took it to a repair shop on Friday, and oil pan is about to bust open due to rust. It was starting to split on the bottom of the pan, about 4" long, and I could have pushed my fingers through the rusted crack. Another $750 in repair bills for a new oil pan, and my new truck could not come soon enough!

Attachments

Icbmredrat

First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150 XLT 4x4 Supercrew
Seems like the higher profit trims are being built first.

OP
OP

Broccoli Rob

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Seems like the higher profit trims are being built first.
Mine is a Platinum 701A High Super Crew with 6.5' bed
Powerboost
Twin Panel Moon Roof
FX4
Max trailer tow
Max recline seats
with work surface, lockable storage, tow mirrors, etc (fully loaded) and it's currently scheduled at the end of the week (next Sunday) so I don't know if that's how they're prioritizing necessarily
Sponsored