First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'05 Rubicon LJ, '21 F-150 Platinum Powerboost
Wow. Mine has updated to Built! ?

lariat.PNG
Mine also updated to Built today...whoohoo!

I was told a few weeks ago from the sales manager at my dealership that I had a 2/22 build week. I reached out this week, and they told me it was on track and said it was currently being built. When I look up my vin (1FTFW1E87MFB00337) on the trackers, it still doesn't show that it's scheduled for production, and I don't have a window sticker. My dealership will respond when I reach out to them, but they haven't been proactive in reaching out to me at all. I was trying to use the Performance Ford chat to see if they could look into it for me, but I keep getting the message that they aren't available because they are assisting other customers. Anyone have any thoughts? Is it really possible that mine is being built even I don't have a window sticker? I know the trackers can be off sometimes.
Perhaps someone will debunk what I am going to say, but if your window sticker isn't populating, then likely your invoice has not been generated, and your truck has not been put into a production slot yet. It is highly likely that your truck was showing on the dealer side as being built the week of 2/22. I knew weeks before my window sticker populated what date it was slotted to build. However, Ford cut back to two production shifts at Claycomo, due to the chip shortage, and then had to shut down for a week due to regional power grid issues during the Midwest's winter storm last week. Your truck is likely just a week or two behind schedule, but surely close to being built.
Sponsored

blueovalguy

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Powerboost
I have been in “scheduled for production” for weeks now and both my window sticker build week date and my dealer tracker give this week. Ordered on 1/21. No bedliner. No wheel well kits. What do you think the chances it slips a week?

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Looks like your build is taking place in Dearborn, so you should not have a delay if all your parts are available. What is the blend date on your window sticker? My truck was scheduled to be built the 26th and it was completed the 23rd. It took two days to reflect (25th) the build. Certainly possible your tracker updates by Monday if you have a late week build.

Sponsored

MnTom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 King Ranch Powerboost
Yea! Dearborn is flowing well. Ordered a King Ranch 1/14, blend date 2/25, my tracker just now populated as having been built! I may have it before the end of “Truck month”.

Ford F-150 22 FEB week builds 2964BCAF-9F57-4B7A-9D2B-A40C2BED56CD

MJEngstrom

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 BMW X3, 2021 F-150 Lariat 502A
Occupation
IT
Mine is finally in transit, but looks like it is on the slow train. I see a lot of others with production dates and ship dates later than mine, but their ETA is almost a month sooner. If ETA is April, what are the chances that any Ford truck month incentives are still active? Really hoping there would be at least opportunity to get better rates.

I guess on the bright side, it gives me more time to continue mulling over which bet liner and cover to get...

Ford F-150 22 FEB week builds 1614451337145

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yea! Dearborn is flowing well. Ordered a King Ranch 1/14, blend date 2/25, my tracker just now populated as having been built! I may have it before the end of “Truck month”.

2964BCAF-9F57-4B7A-9D2B-A40C2BED56CD.jpeg
Congrats!

Take this information with a grain of salt, but my tracker originally said 2/23, then changed a day later to 2/17. The dealer thinks it could come early. Keep an eye out, Ford could surprise you!

OP
OP

Broccoli Rob

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid
Whelp, looks like I'm officially out of the 2/22 club. Just verified with my dealer that they took away my 2/28 date and I've been bumped to the week of 4/5 best of luck with all your builds!

2AActuary

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F-150 Plat, Bronco; Audi R8, S5, Q7; Cayenne
Ford F-150 22 FEB week builds IMG_0074

I got upgraded today from ‘Scheduled for Prod’ to ‘Built’. With that my estimated delivery date moved up from 3/20 to 3/16.

Is there anyway to check my shipping status? I’m just wondering if it’s likely at all that mine shows up early. I’m leaving town on 3/13, so wondering if there is much of a likelihood that I take posession prior to leaving. I’d hate for the dealer to accidently sell it like that one gentlemen on the board. (I know, that’s unlikely, but still....)

Also - I live in the KC area; truck is built in Dearborn though. Wondering if there is a routine train shipments that go between the two factories since I imagine there are parts going back and forth - or some version of that.

Any intel or experience that someone has is appreciated.

Sponsored

uavmx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Whelp, looks like I'm officially out of the 2/22 club. Just verified with my dealer that they took away my 2/28 date and I've been bumped to the week of 4/5 best of luck with all your builds!
Ouch that sucks to be so close and slip, sorry to hear.

The tracking website is garbage for this day and age! Mine still doesn't show built and the blue bar still shows NA for ETA but the other areas give an ETA....weird

blueovalguy

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Lariat Powerboost
I agreee on the tracking website being garbage. Mines in the same boat. Hey, look on the bright side, they can figure out more recalls and make them right before your build! ?

OP
OP

Broccoli Rob

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid
I agreee on the tracking website being garbage. Mines in the same boat. Hey, look on the bright side, they can figure out more recalls and make them right before your build! ?
I feel like they were loading my truck parts onto the line and they all just dropped onto floor, so they just moved me to the back of the line lol

05RubiconLJ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
IMG_0074.jpeg

I got upgraded today from ‘Scheduled for Prod’ to ‘Built’. With that my estimated delivery date moved up from 3/20 to 3/16.

Is there anyway to check my shipping status? I’m just wondering if it’s likely at all that mine shows up early. I’m leaving town on 3/13, so wondering if there is much of a likelihood that I take posession prior to leaving. I’d hate for the dealer to accidently sell it like that one gentlemen on the board. (I know, that’s unlikely, but still....)

Also - I live in the KC area; truck is built in Dearborn though. Wondering if there is a routine train shipments that go between the two factories since I imagine there are parts going back and forth - or some version of that.

Any intel or experience that someone has is appreciated.
Both of our trucks rolled off the line on the same day and my truck is headed to NW Arkansas, about 4 hours south of you. My delivery date is 3/17, so I also assume we are on the same train to KC. My dealer, as I said above, thinks it could come early. If I hear anything that supports that, you’ll be the first to know.

uavmx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Yeah seeing all the big issues had me worried, especially buying a $70k truck that the battery dies!?! I think we have perfect timing that major issues will be sorted by the time we get them. I'm imagine the dealership applies any applicable FSA before handing it over?!
Sponsored