Sponsored

22/23 Built and in Shipping Purgatory ETA (Estimated Time of Absurdity)

when was it recieved

• Total voters

bfastr

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 King Ranch 5.0 V8
Same. And I am really glad it came with the dual exhaust.
The dual exhaust is way cool. I might see my muffler guy about duals for my KR. wont be as nice as they will be below the bumper. and I probably wont change the muffler, the 5.0 sounds perfect now. just like the rear exhaust, where it should be

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150

Sponsored

jpsmitty16

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Thanks! Was so torn between the white or black with the BAP. Both are very sharp looking and I’m sure those that got the gray will look sweet too!

WalterMitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor
Another odd thing happened today (in addtion to the tracking moving me from built to order cofirmed), when I opened my Ford Pass app to do my atleast once daily check to see if I can connect....I got a big "Agreement" notice....the one that was like 90 pages long and you have to agree to the terms to continue. I was hoping this was maybe good news that something changed? Who knows....I'm just a guy who wants his truck so I'm probably seeing signs that don't exist.

Je1279

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 XLT 5.0 SuperCrew 4x4 BAP
I received the same agreement earlier today. It was followed by a message requesting that I not try registering again until the vehicle has been delivered.

Ford F-150 22/23 Built and in Shipping Purgatory ETA (Estimated Time of Absurdity) Screenshot_20230125_234415_FordPass

Last edited:

nomarhits400

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Poweboost
Occupation
Analytical Chemist
Just an FYI- spoke with Wendy in the Ford chat this morning. My truck "looks" built based on Module count and I have the Ford Pass activation prompt- but I have been sitting on "in production" status for 2 weeks or so. She was able to confirm that my truck is, in fact, on chip hold- but of course no other details:

Wendy: Hello, David! Thank you so much for your patience with our longer than normal hold time. My name is Wendy. How can I help you?

David: Good morning, my F150 was scheduled for production two weeks ago- and it appears it may be mostly built(?)- but the Ford tracker still says it is in production- I was wondering if you could provide me any other status updates- or can tell if the vehicle is on chip hold for some reason? Thank You!

Wendy: I will be happy to provide order details using my system. Congratulations on your first steps to driving a Ford Truck David.

David: Thanks Wendy, much appreciated!

Wendy: Anytime! It looks like your Ford 2023 F-150 is in Production. Yes, there is a Microchip hold. and Ford Motor Company is working closely with our suppliers to address production constraints tied to the global semiconductor chip shortage.
For general status updates, you do have our online tracking system available:
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/ [shop.ford.com]

David: Ok, thanks you for the update! Are there any details on which part is the holdup?

Wendy: Good question, no my system won't show those specific details, only advises chip hold. We would recommend staying in contact with the Sales Manager at your Ford Dealership for updates as well.

Blackout150

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F150 2022 F150
Just an FYI- spoke with Wendy in the Ford chat this morning. My truck "looks" built based on Module count and I have the Ford Pass activation prompt- but I have been sitting on "in production" status for 2 weeks or so. She was able to confirm that my truck is, in fact, on chip hold- but of course no other details:

Wendy: Hello, David! Thank you so much for your patience with our longer than normal hold time. My name is Wendy. How can I help you?

David: Good morning, my F150 was scheduled for production two weeks ago- and it appears it may be mostly built(?)- but the Ford tracker still says it is in production- I was wondering if you could provide me any other status updates- or can tell if the vehicle is on chip hold for some reason? Thank You!

Wendy: I will be happy to provide order details using my system. Congratulations on your first steps to driving a Ford Truck David.

David: Thanks Wendy, much appreciated!

Wendy: Anytime! It looks like your Ford 2023 F-150 is in Production. Yes, there is a Microchip hold. and Ford Motor Company is working closely with our suppliers to address production constraints tied to the global semiconductor chip shortage.
For general status updates, you do have our online tracking system available:
https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/ [shop.ford.com]

David: Ok, thanks you for the update! Are there any details on which part is the holdup?

Wendy: Good question, no my system won't show those specific details, only advises chip hold. We would recommend staying in contact with the Sales Manager at your Ford Dealership for updates as well.
Sorry to hear this. Welcome to the club
https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/chip-hold-my22-my23.12411/page-258

Sponsored

Braeden

First Name
Braeden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford F-150 Lariat PowerBoost
Another odd thing happened today (in addtion to the tracking moving me from built to order cofirmed), when I opened my Ford Pass app to do my atleast once daily check to see if I can connect....I got a big "Agreement" notice....the one that was like 90 pages long and you have to agree to the terms to continue. I was hoping this was maybe good news that something changed? Who knows....I'm just a guy who wants his truck so I'm probably seeing signs that don't exist.
Same for me except I’m an idiot and hit agree so quick idk what it said. I was thinking in my head that my Ford pass was activated.

2023XLPB

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Toyota Camry
I've taken delivery and I got the notice as well.

WalterMitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor
Big changes today.

At 3:39AM I got an email from Ford that my truck "has shipped" and that the new ETA to the dealer is now between Jan 24 and Jan 30 (was Jan 21 - Jan 27).

And the tracking site now went from Built to Shipped, with now a checkmark in Built and a green dot in Shipped.

Ford F-150 22/23 Built and in Shipping Purgatory ETA (Estimated Time of Absurdity) 1674750045938

Oddly enough (a common theme with this whole process), while the email from Ford gives one date range, the "Estimated Delivery" date range on the tracker is different. That range is Jan 21 - Feb 3.

Last edited:

WalterMitty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F150 Tremor
My dealer quickly brought me down to earth by letting me know that my truck is on it's way to KC, and that Ford's ETA is "definitely an estimate". Hopefully, my stay in KC will be a short one.

PPD3298

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-150, soon to be 2023 F-150
Got a call from my dealership this morning. My truck did indeed need both passenger doors replaced from damage in transport. Truck should be ready Monday morning so hopefully I'll pick it up Monday evening. 🤞
Sponsored