Sponsored

'21 vs '22 F-150.

HCFX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lariat BAP
That's what they say....but they say alot of things.
Wait n see is all we got.
At some point tho I find it hard to believe they will make all Vin numbered trucks when every week is another pushback.
If they gave me the option right now I'd probably say f...k it and give me a 22...delivered before winter next year.
I absolutely hate getting a new truck in winter up here.
Winter is a little hard on things here.
I'm in Alberta too so I hear you! Hard to smell the new car smell in it's entirety when it's -30! :LOL:
Sponsored

n1chu

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F-150 5.0L Supercab
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
1631725220445.jpeg

Already checking to see if I can change my order to a '22, or cancel and re-order!
I believe once a VIN # is issued no additional changes can be made. I wanted to add an option to my ‘21 but the VIN# had been assigned so it wasn’t happening. But, there were additional avenues I was advised of, one being the possibility of starting anew, ordering a ‘22. It came with certain conditions however… check with your dealership to see if it’s doable.

ib_jigged

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT, 2013 Edge Limited, 2023 Explorer ST
I believe once a VIN # is issued no additional changes can be made. I wanted to add an option to my ‘21 but the VIN# had been assigned so it wasn’t happening. But, there were additional avenues I was advised of, one being the possibility of starting anew, ordering a ‘22. It came with certain conditions however… check with your dealership to see if it’s doable.
Yeah, after finding out that I can't get the Black Appearance Package in a 157" 6.5' bed, I am sticking with my original order as nothing else changed for '22.

6.5' beds matter!

diesel97

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Edge
Occupation
electrical
Yeah, after finding out that I can't get the Black Appearance Package in a 157" 6.5' bed, I am sticking with my original order as nothing else changed for '22.

6.5' beds matter!
Haven't looked into it but can you get the Black Package with dual tips in a Supercab 6.5' box with the 3.5 EB?

bosro

First Name
rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150
Haven't looked into it but can you get the Black Package with dual tips in a Supercab 6.5' box with the 3.5 EB?
I thought I could when looking thru the 22 order guide but then was told I couldn't.
So I don't know for sure....
I always drive Supercabs,and a black package 502a Lariat woulda been nice.
Not a fan of the Sport interior.
For now my 302a order will stay.

bosro

First Name
rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150
Loo
Looking at Canadian order guide and XLT n Lariat require Supercrew for black package.
Sponsored