First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru wrx
Occupation
Military
That’s good did they say if you would have to resubmit an order form if they switched you over to a 22?
Only if any changes were needed. But I’m thinking they’re not going to hit me up seeing that nothing was changed for what I wanted on mine. I didn’t get lead grey or guard green. Everything’s unchanged
Sponsored

RalpL

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 F-150 King Ranch, 601A, PB, 4x2, AMB/SG
Occupation
Retired
The only thing in the MY22 guide that changed for my MY21 King Ranch 601A order is that the partitioned lockable fold-flat rear seat storage is now a standard KR feature as opposed to a $215 option. Wonder if they'll reduce my price by $215 if I get rolled over to 2022! ?

SumGuy

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 (perpetually on order)
Occupation
Drugs
That lariat sport is exactly what I want - at least in regards to the black interior.

The rusty brown is going to go. Not sure how easy of a swap the dash is going to be. The door cards and center arm rest are easy.

but then it’s the seat covers too with rusty brown piping...

Hmm, cancel 21 and order 22 lariat black might be what I do.

Do we know when pricing will drop?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 F250, ordered 2021 F150
Two weeks ago I placed an order for a '21 F-150 Lariat. Like many my '21 is now going to be a '22.
I'm not concerned about the change, my salesman had mentioned this could be the case, just hope it's not going to be pushing delivery date out exceedingly far.
My question is does anybody know definitively what, if any, differences there will be between the '21 in the '22? I've seen comments of speculation but nothing definitive.

Darrell

Your dealer went ahead and told you it would be rolled over to a 2022?
I have been pouring over the 2022 order guide comparing it to the 2021 and, for the most part, it looks about the same. Some of the options, both those that I chose and those that were included in my 2021 Lariat (502A) order, have been rolled into different packages, as @Pedaldude mentioned, and would have to be ordered differently if replacing the order. I ordered a Sport so it will be interesting to see pictures come out to see how the blackout package looks comparatively. If my 09.03. order is rolled into a 2022, it does look like it would come with the wireless charging pad which was about the only thing that I couldn't get added to mine so I guess I can look forward to that?

Sponsored

Atlee

First Name
Erroll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Power Boost, XLT 302A, 4x4, SCrew, 6.5' bed
Occupation
retired
You ordered a 21?
I also did, on Sept 1st. The $1500 rebate and 72 mth 0% financing, if I ordered before Sept 7th, made me pull the trigger. Of course with the ongoing chip shortage, it will probably never be built. I'll take a '22 model but only if I get the $1500 and 0% financing. If not, that's fine. I'll cut bait and keep trucking with what I have.

OP
OP

DT400

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
79 Scout II, 90 Mustang gt, 95 F-150, 22 F-150
Your dealer went ahead and told you it would be rolled over to a 2022?
Not exactly.
My dealer told me it "might get rolled into a '22" since we were getting to that time of year. And it looks as if he was correct.
Based on what's been posted on this thread thus far nothing changes for me except the year.

Darrell

HCFX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lariat BAP
Here's the scoop, at least in my area (Canada). If your 2021 order is unscheduled, your dealer is to roll your build over to a 2022 order and the price protection will be locked to job 2 2021 of that model. You can add 2022 specific options to your build (black pack) and you will just have to pay the 2022 MSRP of that option.

If your 2021 order is scheduled, or you haven't ordered yet, and you want to switch to a 2022, you're screwed for price protection and will pay whatever model year inflation is associated with 2022.

Atlee

First Name
Erroll
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Power Boost, XLT 302A, 4x4, SCrew, 6.5' bed
Occupation
retired
Here's the scoop, at least in my area (Canada). If your 2021 order is unscheduled, your dealer is to roll your build over to a 2022 order and the price protection will be locked to job 2 2021 of that model. You can add 2022 specific options to your build (black pack) and you will just have to pay the 2022 MSRP of that option.

If your 2021 order is scheduled, or you haven't ordered yet, and you want to switch to a 2022, you're screwed for price protection and will pay whatever model year inflation is associated with 2022.
I hope that is true for those of us in the US.

bosro

First Name
rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150

People have been "scheduled " multiple times.
I'm on my 4th or 5th.
So how the f...k can we assume it's gonna really be built.
Does it really mean anything.
It's pretty much a shit show with no one knowing the answer.
I have a feeling there's gonna be a few of us left hanging.

Sponsored

HCFX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lariat BAP
People have been "scheduled " multiple times.
I'm on my 4th or 5th.
So how the f...k can we assume it's gonna really be built.
Does it really mean anything.
It's pretty much a shit show with no one knowing the answer.
I have a feeling there's gonna be a few of us left hanging.
Regardless of how many addendums are made to the build date, if it has a VIN number the truck will be built.

ib_jigged

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 XLT, 2013 Edge Limited, 2023 Explorer ST
Regardless of how many addendums are made to the build date, if it has a VIN number the truck will be built.
I just might get my '21 in '22! :ROFLMAO:

bosro

First Name
rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 F150
That's what they say....but they say alot of things.
Wait n see is all we got.
At some point tho I find it hard to believe they will make all Vin numbered trucks when every week is another pushback.
If they gave me the option right now I'd probably say f...k it and give me a 22...delivered before winter next year.
I absolutely hate getting a new truck in winter up here.
Winter is a little hard on things here.

Merccat

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Space White Lariat SCAB 5.0 4x2
Glad I got the Kodiak brown. My second choice was the Guard. Wonder why they removed both (and Leadfoot). Maybe can't source the paint? Or price was too hight? Or just too little orders to keep it.
Maybe not popular enough…. Maybe by having fewer overall colors they can have all colors available at both factories so option combinations are less restricted.

Roll.Tide

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 King Ranch
Glad I got the Kodiak brown. My second choice was the Guard. Wonder why they removed both (and Leadfoot). Maybe can't source the paint? Or price was too hight? Or just too little orders to keep it.
I had ordered a Kodiak Brown King Ranch in June and was told they were out of paint, so it sounds like a supply problem
Sponsored