OP
Stage3Motorsports

Stage3Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 STX CrewCab 4x4
It was brought to my attention that atleast 1 forum member I am not receiving their messages, if you anyone is not getting a response feel free to email me directly [email protected]
Sponsored

LTfarmerTN

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150
Occupation
Farmer
It was brought to my attention that atleast 1 forum member I am not receiving their messages, if you anyone is not getting a response feel free to email me directly [email protected]
When will the 6112 kits be back in stock? If not soon then i may jump on these fox kits deal

shmilo27

First Name
Eran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F-150 Lariat 502A PB BAP Atlas Blue (on order)
I sent out an email regarding the 6112 this morning actually, these should hopefully be shipping soon, as soon as I get an answer with more info I will let you know.
I am still waiting for my truck to be delivered but don’t want to miss on a good deal for suspension upgrade so I’m curious how do Bilstein compared to the Fox in regards to ride quality on/off road?

Nighsight

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 F150 Powerboost
I am still waiting for my truck to be delivered but don’t want to miss on a good deal for suspension upgrade so I’m curious how do Bilstein compared to the Fox in regards to ride quality on/off road?
I am wondering this as well. Trying to make the decision to pull the trigger.

Sponsored

JScaro

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford F150 Lariat 501.5A
Occupation
Beer Drinker
I sent out an email regarding the 6112 this morning actually, these should hopefully be shipping soon, as soon as I get an answer with more info I will let you know.
Interested in these also. I have a 2rwd Lariat and looking to raise the front slightly to level out and I already have the Bilstein B8 5100.
Thaks,

OP
OP
Stage3Motorsports

Stage3Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
6112 Information I will do my best to have an update on by tomorrow.

Fox kits, pricing is good through the end of the day today!

Sponsored

Jaylars

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 5.4 XLT SCREW and 2021 5.0 XLT SCREW
Occupation
Military
I ordered the 6112s the day you announced them, 2 months ago. I have not received any update emails from you guys. I spoke to you, but I guess I am not on your email list.

Ecufred81

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22f150
Occupation
Teacher
After countless months of waiting, the time has finally arrived and the Fox 2.0 offerings for the Gen14 F150 are now in stock and shipping. These kits are $1,359.99 including shipping (parts are also available separately) As part of our continued support for the forums and your support of Stage3 we will be offering these kits exclusively to forum members for $1214.10 including shipping.

FoxForum2.png

Group buy pricing will be in place through end of day 5/23 and all payments must be received by end of day 5/27. To take advantage of this pricing please respond "sign me up" to this post. To speed things along if you have not already, create an account on our website and Ill contact you with further instructions on how to proceed!
Sign me up

FLIBS

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 F-250 , 2015 F-150
Occupation
SHART MASTER
After countless months of waiting, the time has finally arrived and the Fox 2.0 offerings for the Gen14 F150 are now in stock and shipping. These kits are $1,359.99 including shipping (parts are also available separately) As part of our continued support for the forums and your support of Stage3 we will be offering these kits exclusively to forum members for $1214.10 including shipping.

FoxForum2.png

Group buy pricing will be in place through end of day 5/23 and all payments must be received by end of day 5/27. To take advantage of this pricing please respond "sign me up" to this post. To speed things along if you have not already, create an account on our website and Ill contact you with further instructions on how to proceed!
Is it to late to sign up?

OP
OP
Stage3Motorsports

Stage3Motorsports

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles