Sponsored

JamieV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 F150
Got the truck back yesterday after having the bumpers, door handles and tailgate handle paint matched. Figured I’d share some pics on here for the fellow RCSB owners. More stuff planned in the coming weeks but wanted these items done first to see what I thought.

IMG_5345.jpeg

IMG_5346.jpeg

IMG_5344.jpeg

IMG_5347.jpeg
Truck looks great, I have the same truck and want to do the bumpers (not door handles) like you did.
Sponsored

Bossharp

First Name
Clinton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda
Occupation
Retired USN
Your pictures might have answered another question I had..Does it have a hood insulation blanket? Since I was never big into 4 wheeling I'm not familiar with factory packages but in the long history of F-150's I'm sure there is a few there Advertising gures have came up with. I don't think I have seen a regular cab short bed with a bumper guard much less a winch. But that's maybe because there's not many around.
I hope to create a 'factory' package with my truck. SVT badging maybe but not anything 'Lighting' related. Since I came to the Forum late last year I have been really impressed by the tremendous amount of time effort and money that has gone into some regular cab builds to keep a factory 'look' especially for/in higher trims! In my case I don't really want a heated steering wheel or console and many of the options high trim's get. The full digital dash and 12" WAS important..

Hermanroman

First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 ford f150 rcsb supercharged
Occupation
Welder
Got the truck back yesterday after having the bumpers, door handles and tailgate handle paint matched. Figured I’d share some pics on here for the fellow RCSB owners. More stuff planned in the coming weeks but wanted these items done first to see what I thought.

IMG_5345.jpeg

IMG_5346.jpeg

IMG_5344.jpeg

IMG_5347.jpeg
Truck looks awesome !

mrtull

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 XLT SCrew SB, FX4 with Tow
Occupation
Teacher
I've always loved my crew cab, but I gotta say that is an awesome looking truck. I, too, hate the chrome, but I like the black mirrors and emblems. Too much paint match makes it monochrome, IMHO. How do you do that front end?

elesthree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 RCSB 4x4 5.0
Curious to see what you have planned. Really like the colour match on the bumpers.
Nice to see someone else going the off-road route with their RCSB, most seem to go the lowered street truck route with them. I’ve already got 33” ATs and a level planned for mine when I get it, since I already optioned it with the FX4 package.
You can add the FX4 package to a RCSB?

Sponsored

Bossharp

First Name
Clinton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda
Occupation
Retired USN
Is there any chance you can post a picture of the GVWR tow rating sticker? Now that I got mine ordered I'm curious how capable it is..

OP
OP
VTR_16

VTR_16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Bronco Wildtrak / 2023 Explorer ST Line
I've always loved my crew cab, but I gotta say that is an awesome looking truck. I, too, hate the chrome, but I like the black mirrors and emblems. Too much paint match makes it monochrome, IMHO. How do you do that front end?
I like the front end. I appreciate how similar to the bullnose it looks

Ford F-150 2024 XL RCSB Paint Matched (Bumpers, Door Handles and Tailgate) - Photos IMG_5412

Abraham5G

First Name
Abraham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Platinum BAP Star White EcoBoost
This is exactly what I was thinking about doing to my order, but it's Oxford white and not the Blue.
The fender flares are also a nice touch, like the upper trims on previous gens trucks

Sponsored

OP
OP
VTR_16

VTR_16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles

Slyder

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Bronco, KTM 1290R
I believe this is the new STX grille
It is the STX grill but it still gives a good idea of what the stock XL grill will look like painted similarly.

OP
OP
VTR_16

VTR_16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
It is the STX grill but it still gives a good idea of what the stock XL grill will look like painted similarly.
I dropped my truck off again yesterday to do more paint match. I started doing a couple items to see what I thought before just doing all of it at once and regretting something. Should have it back in a week or so. I’ll post pics when I get them from the painter. Keeping the XL grille for now. Really considered the XLT grille swap but holding off for now.
Sponsored